Pages:
Author

Topic: Anxiety and Depression - page 6. (Read 2217 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 10:58:52 PM
Adolescence maybe...  Huh
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
July 27, 2017, 03:28:00 PM
I also choose early adulthood, mostly because that's my age now. Feels kinda depressed. People just keep telling me to snap out of it but it's hard. I always feel just tired and I find it hard to enjoy anything.

Though I heard most happens during the 40s, in what people call the midlife crisis. This quarterlife crisis thing is a recent term.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 27, 2017, 03:18:25 AM
For me it is the early adulthood.  It is the age where you almost experience a lot.  You know how to love, be broken hearted. Become successful or a failure.  Almost every aspects of being a human and emotions have already been experienced in these years.  At this age, you already have a job, experience difficulties, and probably you are tired on your life.  If you are single and just being happy go lucky it is easy.  But still there is an empty space on us that is quite cannot be refilled.  Plus the fact that we are surrounded by people that are too negative.  All we need is love.  God is love.  So we need God.  He is the true source of joy.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 03:13:57 AM
The purpose of this poll is to know what are the factors in every age range of human that leads to anxiety and depression.
for me maybe it is from adolescense period, because that is also the time that at that age we started to be conscious and aware of our surroundings and we think of what people might tell to us, some other cases also is that its also the maturity period of a human being.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 02:49:46 AM
 The purpose of this poll is to know what are the factors in every age range of human that leads to anxiety and depression.
Pages:
Jump to: