Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 17. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 502
August 26, 2018, 03:35:18 PM
first of all I want to advice you to believe that it is not so late to start this activity, also please be sure there are a lot of information here (on the forum) and in internet to stady this interesting subject. wish you good luck in your beginning.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 02:20:50 PM
Welcome to crypto world. Sounds like you are off to a good start. I would continue to gradually increase your holdings while focusing on research. Get a good grasp of Blockchain and the history of bitcoin. I’m glad to hear you have a hardware wallet on the way - that shows you have thought about security. My main tip would use common sense when getting advice from others - especially about what coins to buy. Remember that nobody can predict the future no matter how many years they have been in this space. I’d say be patient and as smart as you can with you money, find a balance of diversification that works for you, think about your plan for “taking profits” during the next bull run. I think you are on the right track for success. Cheers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
Fist of all make a research on crypto currencies, start from top 100. Take a look at their history, charts, latest announcements. Improve your skills and knowledge before doing anything
Activity: 95
August 26, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
I advise you to take this work seriously and take it seriously. First, you need to read and explore a lot on this forum. There is a saying "Knock and you will be discovered"
Activity: 154
August 25, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
You made a wise decision not to do what you dont understand. Trading requires you to be technically intelligent and you must know what you are doing in order to make profits. Keep adding to your portfolio as the price is down and see massive growth in the coming years
Activity: 378
August 25, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
If you are a newbie and you don't have much money to invest all you can do is to have patience while you increase your bitcointalk account in order to join the bounty campaigns 
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
August 25, 2018, 05:35:02 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

First of all, you have to learn to diversify your crypto assets. Because in the Crypto world, the price is very unpredictable.
So, its very dangerous if your money only in one crypto assets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
Advice for a newbie? OK! Be really careful, patient and don't trust anyone Smiley Read your emails really attentively. Don't send anyone your privat keys or seed and all be fine Smiley
copper member
Activity: 546
August 25, 2018, 05:32:24 AM
one advice I will like to tell the newbie is for them to be very patience and not be in a hurry to make billions over night. Participate and invest in good ICO while reading very well about them before doing them.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
You seem to have a strong portfolio as a starter. We all have been in your shoes as newbies some point in time. The only advice I want to throw in is keep all your private keys safe as you are your own bank in crypto. So many scammers are out there ready to throw a net at your portfolio so as to loot your coins. Another thing is don't just jump on the bandwagon to invest in a project, due diligence is highly required when investing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 25, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
Since you are a newbie here accept all advices in different people that i think you can pick the different tips from them and also keep learning and researching in order get more knowledge to apply once if you want to make an investment or making trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
I would not advise keeping my tokens on stock exchanges. If you want to get more tokens participate in the company of the bounty, it is very exciting and profitable.
Activity: 147
August 25, 2018, 02:42:18 AM
either what is the best strategy to do right now, because the market situation is still deteriorating and has not shown signs of experiencing a recovery, whether or not this situation will occur. but in my opinion, the most appropriate thing to do at this time is to keep holding coins that are still held for a period of time that is either up to when, which is certain until the market really recovers.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 25, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
Hi guys,
Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided
I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.
Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???
Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.
Welcome to the World of Crypto! First, and foremost, you should be very careful with your savings: don't invest more than you are willing to lose and follow the security rules - this is still the Wild West, there are no regulations, so be aware about scammers.
Activity: 86
August 25, 2018, 01:26:01 AM
You have got a decent amount of coins to start with and you have got variety as well....i think you already got bitcoin and ethereum which is already an invetement...you can may be buy some NEO as well and the other coins are excellent just hold onto them
Activity: 336
August 25, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
The advice for a "newbie" is to do good research before investing in Altcoin or Bitcoin. You must try to learn more about crypto. Please remain and if you have more money and you can try to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 181
August 25, 2018, 01:11:31 AM
First, learn all about cryptography. Decide what you do to participate in a podpisnoy company or on Twitter, facebook. Trust only tested companies. Observe the rules of the forum. Not following the rules makes your rating negative, and this has a very bad effect on your reputation in the company.

Yes, the most important thing that a beginner has to do is learn the ins and outs of crypto currencies, after that they can do a thorough examination of projects that are of interest to invest in them.
Activity: 67
August 25, 2018, 01:08:54 AM
I am new myself and I am also looking for who can tell me what I should do. Will my future be bright
Activity: 140
August 25, 2018, 12:35:17 AM
First, learn all about cryptography. Decide what you do to participate in a podpisnoy company or on Twitter, facebook. Trust only tested companies. Observe the rules of the forum. Not following the rules makes your rating negative, and this has a very bad effect on your reputation in the company.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 25, 2018, 12:15:09 AM
Make sure you do your research  Smiley
I spent 3 months reading and studying constantly before I even made a small investment. It worked well!

There are things that are easier and certainly fast, if you only focus on learning without practice directly then it takes a long time, but if we immediately try then we can learn faster.

But for a newbie it is a big risk in investing immediately into crypto market without prior knowledge. Market analysis is a must in crypto market. It is better to wait for the right time and learn as much as you can about investment and trading. `
Pages:
Jump to: