Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 19. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 17, 2018, 07:15:18 PM
I believe you should study more before entering any risky investment. And you could also try investing through a pool such as Crypto Whales Pool www.cryptowhalespool.org

Our objective is to get excelent deals in private presales before ICOs. I am a DPoS witness (https://decent-db.com/witnesses) and I am going to use my reputation as collateral.

My future income as a witness is at stake.

We are going to accept new members until the group is sufficiently big.

Discussion group: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool
Channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements

Feel free to join.

Do your own due diligence whenver investing in any ICO, private sale, etc. The pool is the means to get a good deal. There is no guarantee the investment will be profitable.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
I think you're doing it right, you know what diversification is, continue to study cryptocurrency, and especially the top coins, as a beginner I think you already know a lot )
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:13:41 PM
My recommendation is that you attempt as conceivable to record yourself about the universe of cryptos. So the more you comprehend the more you know. On the off chance that you've as of now put resources into cryptos and their value rises, I believe it's smarter to offer just in part.
Activity: 47
August 17, 2018, 07:02:23 PM
Although i am not that old in this forum but i will still give you some advice my friend ...my advice for you is participate in many bounty campaigns for hou to make profits and read more about crypto....
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
My advice for newbies is to sit down and make  research about the cryptocurrency and how it works... Don't be too quick to invest your money, as there are many scams oit there... To get her some money, u could go into bounty campaign for ICOs. Be diligent with posting, once u r promoted to junior member u can start doing signature campaign, that will fetch u more than Facebook, twitter etc
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 17, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
the first advice I was given and will pass it on to you is, at least have 1 btc before trying to diversify your portfolio, in the end, bitcoin is the currency with the highest daily volume and has a limited supply, so try to secure at least 1 before you start investing in other alts, The ones you have are fine, I would add a little more ETH because I personally like its development, I would also recommend Ripple because it is an almost sure bet, with all those partnerships with the banks and with that, plus what you have, you will have a diversified enough portfolio at least for a while.
Activity: 118
August 17, 2018, 05:46:13 PM
There are a lot of advice for the newbies, because in some project you will be scammed if you are not careful enough, but what I will say is that you will make a mistake but don't relent try to adjust to that, with your mistakes your will learn more.
Activity: 566
August 17, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
As a newbie, if you have time to spare you can earn some tokens through bounty campaign, i believe it is not everybody who can invest using money from their purse, bounty will increase your portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
August 17, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
You have a pretty good and balanced portfolio. I would only advise you to add a couple of coins, with a smaller capitalization, you will not regret.

It is a pretty good portfolio but at the current time he should gather more tokens and altcoins while the market is still down and get most of the tokens at a low price. I wish I also had that kind of portfolio I just had a weak hand and sold almost all of my biggest loss tokens instantly. T_T
Activity: 159
August 15, 2018, 02:32:35 PM
My guidance for novices is that you endeavor to fabricate your rank upward by making valuable remarks concerning digital currency. Besides, you can likewise develop your rank by taking part in bounties that acknowledges amateurs, do the needful as trained concerning the bounties and try to present your reports inside the stipulated time.
Activity: 109
August 15, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
For now I wish nobody will enter a cryptocurrency market in August 2018 because they will end up frustrating that nothing is work the way they anticipated that to work, and they eventually lost everything.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 15, 2018, 08:20:41 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

As much time as possible spend on training yourself and exploring various aspects of the crypto market. Your knowledge is what makes you profit.
Activity: 90
August 15, 2018, 08:20:28 AM
No advice will help you learn how to trade and not make mistakes . you must learn from your own mistakes
Activity: 278
August 15, 2018, 07:45:10 AM
You are welcome to the Crypto world friend. From the list of your profile, they are all good and potential altcoins that you can hodl for a long term investment like you said. Hodling them for as long as 2-3years won't be bad in as much they bring back massive profits.
Good luck!
Activity: 151
August 15, 2018, 07:37:57 AM
I think that as a newbie, the main thing is that you can't invest blindly. There are some projects that will give you a huge temptation to let you invest in it. Such a project is generally more risky, you need to analyze it carefully before you decide. Whether to invest.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 07:37:47 AM
My advice is no to do day trade.
Activity: 153
August 15, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
Not go to try profit first. One need to understand the market and its regulation.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
They try to know the basics first. Invest small amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
As a newbie in the blockchain technology, there are certain things you must always take into cognizant;
1. You must always participate in the off-topic section by contributing the ideas you have and equally learn from other persons contributions, by that means, you can be prolific in the cryptocurrency business.

2. If you want to be an ICO investor, you must always follow up the coin market cap in other to know the coin to invest into so as to avoid running at lost.

There are many but I think when a newbie is conversant with this little tip, he will definitely do well as time progresses.
Activity: 130
August 14, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
you should learn more about crypto and about ICOs before investing. try reading more about their white paper for you to know more about them. Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: