Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 38. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
Pretty decent portfolio you have there. I think the best advice I can give you is to continue holding and don`t panic sell if the price will go down in the nearest future, because it definitely will. Be ready for it and calculate your risks and possible losses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
I would advise you invest into coins that are it the market already. If you cannot invest directly into ICO, you can follow some ICO up and invest into their coins when they are listed. Investing into altcoins can help to grow your portfolio fast.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
My advice to you is to think critically and not to believe youtube bloggers and telegrams to signals and check all the information yourself.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 02:31:27 PM
First of all, do not put everything in one coin, even if it seems that it will definitely grow, distribute funds between currencies with different capitalizations
Activity: 133
June 25, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
The only advice is to study the cryptocurrency market and understand which of the areas of earnings is closest to you. And further develop this competence-for example, participation in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 25, 2018, 02:30:41 PM
Forum rank is very important, we are unlucky because merit thing but if you want to join bounty campaigns, you should stemit twitter etc.
Activity: 190
June 25, 2018, 02:29:01 PM
2ETH is not that bad after all, because when Ethereum would go up to $2,000 you would be not depressed! My advice is just go on doing what you have done, and may the force will be with you.
Activity: 280
June 25, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

Go on aggregating your Bitcoin portfolio Smiley We all here believe, that it will be expensive as heck! And also my advice is never stop learning. Learning is the key!
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:07:06 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
Advice for a newbie, the very first thing you need to do is to research everything in crypto world. Study about trading first, don't rush on it , you might loss money. It's good you have those 4 coins, i advice you keep adding on it and try also other new coins and before that you need to research carefully.
Activity: 89
June 25, 2018, 10:35:04 AM
My suggestion is that you try as possible to document yourself about the world of cryptos. So the more you understand the more you know. If you've already invest in cryptos and their price rises, I think it's better  to sell just partially.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
Beginners actually have a really huge learning path to learn more about technology, market features and affordable altcoins for investment.
Activity: 378
June 25, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
First of all, it is necessary to study as much information as possible about blockchain and bitcoin. So you can better understand where to invest, choose the right ICO option.
Activity: 66
June 23, 2018, 10:42:36 AM
The ICO sphere provides very wide opportunities for earning and everyone chooses the most suitable way based on their individual situation. Those who have money are now investing!
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
you are a newbie you need advice on investing you have more choices to invest, i advise you before investing you should inquire about the field as well as the coin you invest Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 118
June 23, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
The only advise from me to newbie is them not to rush into any tread without reading the instructions about that particular tread to avoid unnecessary sanctions from the appropriate quarters. Also as a newbie you must not copy past on any tread in Bitcointalk forum any time of the day. Not following instructions can lead to total ban without any prior notice from the moderator of that forum.   
Activity: 54
June 23, 2018, 09:31:19 AM
Hello everyone, I am a newbie here, or maybe I have been a little inactive but now I want to get active and I am trying to be careful can anyone give me some advices, also what do I need to do here to level up from my newbie badge, I will appreciate replies thanks.

And also I am a newbie in the crypto space what are the do's and dont's especially with ICO's
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
As a beginner, you should learn about coins ICO because it is very important to determine before buying coins ICO. And security when you make your wallet, you should be able to keep your private key.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
June 23, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
Newbie should follow updates on posts and bitcoin news as guide on whatever is to be known.
Newbie should also be very careful against scams and wallet hackers. Which could be very painful, if one become a victim
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
My advice is to be extremely careful when investing, the market is not fully recovered, there is a possibility of possible losses. Good luck to everyone. Wink
Activity: 124
June 22, 2018, 06:34:31 PM
There are still very good coins in the crypto space that can give you enough profit and very fast profit, through which you can keep on building your portfolio. I would have asked that, why don't you try as much as possible to learn the act of trading. This is a good and fast means of making it big in the crypto space. I ma very sure that if you try as much as possible to learn it, it will be a great opportunity for you to see the reality in the space.
very pleasant certainly has a lot of coins in their wallet. hehe. have a point too. It might be better to try trading. my suggestion some coin to invest, and some for trading. definitely will bring more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: