Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice for a newbie? - page 48. (Read 10710 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

cheers mate. First of all i want you to study first about the art of investing. We can make profits in All market if we know what we are doing. We need to learn how to invest first in able for you to become profitable. Second thing is Never ever listen to anybody saying that this kind of coin will go skyrocket days from now so bulk up. They are just doing that to pump the coin for their own agenda inable to profit and in the end they will make some profit and you end up losing.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:11:59 AM
Newbies come into the market with lots of expectations most of them high expectations that they are going to make a kill off the market, this is however not the case coz it takes more than just expectations  to make it in the crypto world, all id say is take your time to learn as much as you can ten invest cautiously
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
A smart idea, as soon as I get my tokens, too, I will keep them until they grow!
Activity: 133
May 25, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
Before investing, read as much as you can. Also you should take into account positive and negative comments.
Never sell altcoins, if the price is less that you have invested. It's better to wait in order not to lose.
I was a beginner but I learned from a Trader's experience that the teacher taught me to compete.
when investing in altcoin We also have to look and weigh through social media issues or news circulating on the coins we invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
My only advice for newbies is the to read a lot from this forum and also some blogs and on the internet as well you can also watch from youtube and some steaming sites as well . So if you get information you are now ready for getting the experience
Activity: 278
May 25, 2018, 09:41:08 AM
Good for you man! Congratulations. I would continue to aggregate alts, because I believe that they will have weight in future
Activity: 241
May 25, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
the most important advice that I heard from my friend who has been engaged in cryptocurrency for a long time. be prepared for the fact that you will lose everything and count the money that you invest, based on the risk of loss. you have to love your money. and then they'll stay with you. what is philosophy.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
If my suggestion to follow bitcoin forum and read about what bitcoin can be seen in google to add insight to know more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
I think that investing in the mainstream currency will be a very good choice. The prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum are very low, and they are slowly rising. I think this is a good time for investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Don't follow the crowd, follow your own gut and your own research, don't let people tell you what to do and you just don't invest without doing a lot of research into what you are putting your money into, protecting your money and your investments should be your utmost priority. Be careful with how much you invest and make sure that you do not put loans into the market
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 02:37:41 AM
Reading an advice and assistance in this forum, I feel like I’m the one who is advising. 

As newbie, this interaction helps me a lot….Research, read and study are important and vital things to start as a new member, and think carefully with a wit which altcoins should i choose. It’s kind a, going to a war with complete armor and training to win the battle.

More power to you guys!  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
May 24, 2018, 11:11:08 AM
Having a hardware wallet seems like a good start, if you want to invest then read the with paper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
The main advise for newbie is not to try to trade. It's very hard job even for experienced guys. 
The second advice is that you should always diversify your risks. Make 2 portfolios. The first one is for long term hodl, the second one is for ICO investment. Each of them should consists of 3-10 coins/projects.
This is good advice, newbies get very excited about the possibility of earning a lot of money with cryptocurrencies and they try to begin trading right away not really understanding that to get any kind of profits in this market is very hard especially if you do not have the knowledge and experience needed to become a good trader.
Activity: 75
May 23, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
Advice for the beginner: do not climb here if there is no persistence in your head and mind. The cryptocurrency topic is complex, then understanding still need, in addition to all what I said. You won't understand, you won't earn anything and you won't learn anything.
Activity: 252
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 23, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
Take a look at the coins that are supported on your Ledger. These are successful projects that have gained enough attention to be featured on such a popular wallet.
Activity: 18
May 23, 2018, 06:20:14 AM
Hello all

A small titbit from a fellow not so new newbie is to do a lot of researching on information on things such as wallets and the security levels that they come with. Things such as what level or form of authentication the wallets you're using come with and whether you have access to your private key or if the service keeps control of that for you. There are also a variety of wallets that you can use (hot wallets, cold wallets, hardware wallets etc). I have also started to a nano ledger and so far from what I've been hearing, that is one of the best decisions that I have made in Crypto.

Aside from that there are a lot of coins that you can get invested in at an early age of getting in Crypto and you clearly have started well enough. Keep an eye out for Altcoins that are still valued at less than a $1. Also stay aware of when everyone else is selling or buying based off it looking like the current trend or panicking.

Those are a few of the things I have learnt so far.
Good luck  Grin
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 06:02:10 AM
At first, take it easy. Try to learn first ahout the market. Don't be too shy to ask if you have questions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 05:54:46 AM
My advice to you is to read first some forum here and study about trading it gives an opportunity as a newbie to earn money you can start in trading in a small capital but before entering the world of.trading much better to have an idea first in the world of trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 23, 2018, 05:38:45 AM
I would say that the most important stuff is to do your own research when you decide whether to invest in a certain project or not. Also, ledger is a very good idea, very good that you gonna have it.
Yes really once you say it is as a beginner to do that read and understand things that are in crypto,
so that the future can perform smoothly without any obstacles
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 05:31:47 AM
then that you have several different coins in stock is good, I advise you to wait for the increase in the price on the market. I still do not advise you to keep so many different coins, as you will have to watch every day for the cost of each, it will take a very long time and you can even go crazy)))
Pages:
Jump to: