Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice to start gambling? - page 3. (Read 5201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 27, 2015, 06:44:48 AM
Well I will just collect some faucets.

ANd with those faucets I will just play some gambling to learn more about it.

yeah! thats what i do collect the free faucets from every faucets i use then, use for gambling
sometime you can actually win, and even if you lose you dont actually lose the btc you worked
for. so its a win win for me.
In my experience, have lost all faucet earning of one week hard work in a single gambling play. So invest very little bit in gambling even it is from free faucet earnings. I would like to suggest go for gambling only with the gambling site's faucet earning.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
November 27, 2015, 06:15:15 AM

yeah! thats what i do collect the free faucets from every faucets i use then, use for gambling
sometime you can actually win, and even if you lose you dont actually lose the btc you worked
for. so its a win win for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 27, 2015, 05:48:11 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
November 27, 2015, 04:46:20 AM
I'm new and also have some extra coins to spend. Any games or strategy you guys can suggest to make some profits?

Well if I was you I would just start at roullete.

Maybe I was lucky that I won the dubble money I had, but that was fun to do.

When you start gambling just please don't be addicted to it.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
November 27, 2015, 02:42:36 AM
Best strategy for all kinds of gambling is don't gamble.

But, if you insist to gamble, then just use faucet/promotion/giveaway in their website, so you won't lose any bitcoin.
You can see promotion/giveaway in Games and rounds section.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 27, 2015, 02:34:01 AM
i have use martingale success but you need to be careful, because loss add up quick
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 27, 2015, 02:33:06 AM
no strategy when you gamble, because in the end the house always wins.
Activity: 39
November 27, 2015, 02:20:06 AM
here is my advice:
do not gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
November 27, 2015, 02:09:58 AM
Just be careful. Even poker that involves a level of skill  is still a game of chance. I use to play a fair bit but no matter how good your skill somebody doing something stupid and random can beat you.

But still you can calculate it well and make an assumption this is bluff or not. This is how poker games doing analyze people and calculate it well to call or fold and you need some luck too to win it.
Activity: 40
November 27, 2015, 12:29:23 AM
Just be careful. Even poker that involves a level of skill  is still a game of chance. I use to play a fair bit but no matter how good your skill somebody doing something stupid and random can beat you.
legendary
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2015, 11:40:10 PM
Since you already have a computer, an internet connection, Bitcoins, and some time, you should learn to properly play internet poker.

SwCPoker has a zero-rake 0.01/0.02 no-limit holdem table.  no rake, zero, none

If you play on the 0.02/0.04 tables and up (which are lightly raked) you will earn krill (you don't need to win to earn krill, just be dealt into the hand) for entry into more and better tournaments.

There are additional tournaments available after you earn 1 krill (very easy to do), and after you earn 5 krill (also easy to do).

Learn to play.

Activity: 532
November 26, 2015, 11:23:43 PM
my advice is..
dont do gambling,just collect your bitcoin and be patience on it Grin and good money is for good person,but i think its not a good advice for you,just do what will you do,make sure you sure about it,dont be wary on everything Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
November 26, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
I'm new and also have some extra coins to spend. Any games or strategy you guys can suggest to make some profits?

In gambling you just need luck and you can afford to lose with your money, because gambling is not investment, it's just for fun, sometimes you win sometimes you lost, even you got big lost money.

That is correct. Gambling needs only luck to make profit but if you use it as fun tool then when you have some extra money then use only that extra money to have fun but during this fun time if your lucky then you may win big money. So gambling carefully.
legendary
Activity: 1218
November 26, 2015, 04:26:59 PM
Investing with yr but coin is always a safer way to gamble IMHO it's better than gambling and in the long run much more but remember never to bet more than you can afford
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174
https://t.me/laser9un
November 26, 2015, 04:16:11 PM
bitcoinsforsale, if you're concerned about keeping your gambling under control, sticking to some simple rules such as setting a money or time limit can help make the hard decisions for you when the time comes to walk away...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
November 25, 2015, 03:02:06 AM
i just suggest you to start gambling slowly,be pateince and make sure that your funds is enough.and dont forget to play on trusted site,dont get silly with some scam or untrusted site,of course it will trolling you.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 25, 2015, 02:41:37 AM
Before you start to gamble. Be sure that you have done enough research. This is to help you identify the niche you are well versed with. One thing with gambling is that you can only excel in the fields that you have proper knowledge. You also need to understand the risks and benefits associated with gambling. You have to carry an all round analysis so that you wont regret having spend some coins and ended up poor than you were before. Gambling has its ups and downs too and you need to be well prepared.
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
November 25, 2015, 02:38:06 AM

In gambling you just need luck and you can afford to lose with your money, because gambling is not investment, it's just for fun, sometimes you win sometimes you lost, even you got big lost money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 11:31:24 PM

Whatever game you play, first of all learn how to play it. Don't waste your money, learn with free chips/bets/virtual assets.
When you have enough knowledge about tactics/strategies then you can start with your BTC.
You can't play any game with blind side. You need to understand basics. If you don't put effort to that you can't win anything and eventually you lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 1078
November 24, 2015, 11:17:47 PM
If you really think you can't stop your self from starting to gamble, try setting a limit of how much you can gamble per day or week and follow that limit diligently or else you will end up begging for coins here. Gambling is for entertainment, it's not a way of life.

Although you set a limit if you can't control it you will be addicted too. It is not from the setting your limit but it is come from yourselves, you need to control it from the inside. If you keep on gambling although you set the limit on how much will you play for each week or month soon or later you will addicted and mostly will lose your coin
Pages:
Jump to: