Pages:
Author

Topic: Any advice to start gambling? - page 5. (Read 5201 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 20, 2015, 05:08:59 PM

What?  No one is talking about investing.  He is asking what advice to start gambling, not investing.  If you gamble you don't lose all your money, you have the possibility to win, or to lose a little bit as well.  Just have to have self control

Yea, i know.  You no talking about investing. I mean, if new player in gambling not recomended to invest
Because you will lose all your money.  My advice to use the faucet  on the gambling site.

My advice if you want to star in gambing. you can try to get a money from giveaway and invest in your favorite  gambling
Or you claim faucet on dice site and try to bet/hit

Just use the faucet to learn how to play or test a system. But if you want to win some bigger you should just deposit.

Thats right. I think its really nice to star gambling.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2015, 04:40:42 PM
My advice if you want to star in gambing. you can try to get a money from giveaway and invest in your favorite  gambling

Just use the faucet to learn how to play or test a system. But if you want to win some bigger you should just deposit.
Activity: 784
November 20, 2015, 04:35:52 PM

That isn't gambling.  That is investing.  The OP is looking for advice to start on gambling. 

If you are looking to gamble, make strict rules for yourself so you don't fall into the addiction.  Remember, gambling is fun and should be used for enjoyment purposes only.

but i do not suggestion for invest in gambling if new in gambling because lose all you money.
So simple to star on gambling. Just find whats your favorite gambling and star to play. Dice, poker or sports betting. Etc.

What?  No one is talking about investing.  He is asking what advice to start gambling, not investing.  If you gamble you don't lose all your money, you have the possibility to win, or to lose a little bit as well.  Just have to have self control
legendary
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 20, 2015, 04:34:05 PM

That isn't gambling.  That is investing.  The OP is looking for advice to start on gambling. 

If you are looking to gamble, make strict rules for yourself so you don't fall into the addiction.  Remember, gambling is fun and should be used for enjoyment purposes only.

but i do not suggestion for invest in gambling if new in gambling because lose all you money.
So simple to star on gambling. Just find whats your favorite gambling and star to play. Dice, poker or sports betting. Etc.
November 20, 2015, 04:08:49 PM

legendary
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 20, 2015, 03:23:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
November 20, 2015, 01:35:06 PM
If you want to get more money or bitcoins you can try trading (buy cheap and sell expensive)Note: trading is risky
You can also try sports betting... But you need to be careful  because you have 20% chance for winning(to gain profit) and 80% for lose.
If you searching for making a profit gambling is not a good place you can try several ways to earn bitcoins not on gambling.
Gambling is for fun not a profit maker..
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
November 20, 2015, 12:18:50 PM
My advice is don't gamble to earn money. You must be prepared to lose your money if you start gambling. The house edge of gambling games is always against you so you should treat gambling as a form of entertainment.

Some people always greed and stubborn. As I can see at my place, that gambler try to asking for loan to pay his loss. Even he trying to rob his own family.
Surely gambling become troublesome if someone can't control yourself
November 20, 2015, 12:16:48 PM
Do what games you like.  Gambling is made for enjoyment not for making tons of money.  If you like sports betting try that out, or fantasy games try that.  If you like Playing poker there are plenty of sites that offer that.  If you like playing dice tons of sites do that.

Gambling is for fun!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1087
November 20, 2015, 12:15:29 PM
I'm new and also have some extra coins to spend. Any games or strategy you guys can suggest to make some profits?

im sorry but i cant give you any suggestion that will give you profit regularly that would be
next to impposible. but heres some recommendation try pocket dice it gives daily bonus
and free satoshi every hour.
legendary
Activity: 1344
November 20, 2015, 11:56:14 AM
My advice is don't gamble to earn money. You must be prepared to lose your money if you start gambling. The house edge of gambling games is always against you so you should treat gambling as a form of entertainment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 20, 2015, 07:39:05 AM
Just play with the money you can afford to lose. Just play for fun because the chance to lose all is big. When you got a nice profit, please stop on time and go enjoy your winnings.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
November 20, 2015, 07:37:38 AM
Just one advice: don't lose all your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
November 20, 2015, 05:34:19 AM
Yeah, buy a gun with a 6 bullet barrel. Put a bullet inside and pray you'll survive.

That's the same with gambling you're referring to.

Try putting five bullets into that barrel. Ah, that's more like it.

Gambling is an entertainment, not a profit strategy. If you want to earn, use your skills, not your luck.

If you are ignorant enough to Gamble for profit, pray to god that you don't get shot by over of those six bullets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 20, 2015, 04:32:19 AM
If you start gambling go for poker. I love playing poker is just fun with you bet at win.

But when you lost is less fun. But some advice if you play poker just use the extra money because 60% you will lose.

Merit: 500
November 20, 2015, 04:28:49 AM
You can just gamble for fun and entertainment. If you are gambling to make the money and if you can not afford to loose the money then its better for you to stay away from gambling as in the long run you will loose the money.
legendary
Activity: 1512
November 20, 2015, 01:06:29 AM
double post
legendary
Activity: 1512
November 20, 2015, 01:03:14 AM
My advice, have fun and enjoy yourself.

YOLO

Oh, and don't loan to a gambler and don't take any loans to gamble.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
November 20, 2015, 12:26:07 AM
While others are asking or seeking advice on how to stop gambling, you are asking for an advice on how to start gambling. Look for someone who plays moderately and knows to control himself. That person is the right guy to ask.
legendary
Activity: 1652
November 20, 2015, 12:22:08 AM
there is no good strategies for start to gambling and my advice for you is gambling with your self control it mean if you feel had enough then stop it
and do not be greedy
Pages:
Jump to: