Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Bitcoin Meetups in the Los Angeles or Orange County Areas? USA - page 3. (Read 7788 times)

ne1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sorry, I missed this one.  I'll be there for the next one.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
Wouldn't have been able to make it even if I left at 12:30, looks like traffic was horrendous in/out of Burbank today.  Maybe we could meet close to the OC next time - like the Grove or something so some OC people could come (I'm sure there are some more people down south who might come up).
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Hi guys, yes it was great meeting with you  Cool

Just arrived home 5 minutes ago traffic is just as bad as I remember  Angry

But, for Bitcoin meetups it is well worth the drive Grin

Hope to do this again in the future with more

people. DrG join the club we must do what we must to make it through the day

hope to meet you in future meet ups.
Activity: 111
Great meeting you guys. It's not every day you get to talk about Bitcoin with someone IRL.
Let's do it again, and hopefully some more people can make it the next time!
Activity: 135
Merit: 107
Ryan and EndTheFed (I won't use your first name unless you're OK with it), it was great meeting both of you.  Let's build on this momentum and get a larger group together next time around.  DrG, sorry you couldn't make it but I understand.  We're all tied up in our own "dog & pony shows" ourselves.  Angry  Hope to see you at the next one.
DrG
legendary
Argh, sorry can't make it guys.  Gotta set up a deposition for a patient I was covering for another physician.  Oh the joys of medicine.

It's not even a medical issue, she wants to sue her employer for time off. Stupid bitch got paid by Blue Cross on 2011 and never even paid me.  I swear once I have enough coins I'm out of this dog & pony show.

Anywho, have fun guys.
See you then...
ok, I am on my way  Cool

is the location still?

El Toritio at 4012 W Riverside Dr

Sweet! Address is 3113 W Olive Ave, Burbank, CA

https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&cid=16897504227561904454&q=El+Torito&iwloc=A&gl=US&hl=en
ok, I am on my way  Cool

is the location still?

El Toritio at 4012 W Riverside Dr
EndTheFed, are you still in?  Cool
I'm game if it's 3.  Smiley  I'll get there at 1 and hold a table under the name Michael.  I'll be the good looking guy in blue jeans and res long sleeve shirt.  Tongue
Hold on, guys...
I can  make it for lunch today, so perhaps a table for 3?Huh

How will we know who to look for?

and I hope is not just the two of us Huh

If it is only the two I think we should cancel the meetup  Sad

Agreed.  I haven't heard back from the others so it looks like it would just be two.  Let's reschedule.  Sad

DrG
legendary
Burbank is a way out for me, especially on a Friday with I-5 being a bitch, but I'll head out if we can get 5 peeps (including myself) to confirm.

RyanAC, Huesos, Coinabul - you guys in?
How will we know who to look for?

and I hope is not just the two of us Huh

If it is only the two I think we should cancel the meetup  Sad
Ryan?  Are you still in as well?  Cool
ok, confirmed  Cool
OK, let's stick with Burbank for tomorrow's meetup and we can plan DTLA for the next one.  I think El Torito is the better place to meet and I will arrive there between 1-1:30 PM.  All those who plan on going please confirm.  Cool
DrG
legendary
I'm seeing lunch in some replies, and some people posting 12AM.  I'm assuming this would be in the evening and later into the night since most of have to work (not me woohoo).

Any place where LAPD won't fire 100 rounds into your truck or there's no possibility of some crazed 20 year old attempting to carjack you is fine by me. Cheesy
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
They usually meet up at Union Station then they head to Philipes and then to Dennys till about 12:00am or longer
Pages:
Jump to: