Pages:
Author

Topic: Any book I should read? - page 3. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
August 15, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
there are so many online resources where you can find information about this. bitcointalk is also part of it. however if you find any book and you wish to get it you can pm maybe I can get it for you. I have some collections of books about cryptocurrency so I do not know which one to give you bitcoin for dummie by prypto you can download it from this link http://b-ok.org/book/3328146/33043f I am ver sure you will enjoy this. in case you need more crypto related book you can contact me.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator," written by Edwin Lefevre and published in 1923, is possibly the best book Ive ever read about trading and investment.
Indeed a good book for understanding the profession of trading but it cannot do all as it does not mention anything about crypto currencies so basically if he is planning to deal in bitcoin or any altcoin, he must look up for something that has a lot of good knowledge regarding blockchain, digital market and crypto coins. Best is to Google and read different articles.
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
August 15, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
I did not know if they have book to read abiut cryptocurrency. You don't need book bro, because with help of this forum all question and answer will get because it is best method to get more information about the bitcoin and also cryotocurrency.
It seems too good to see people learning about bitcoin and the spirit they show relating to trading and investing in bitcoin. This bitcoin is beneficial for all of us. We must mention on different platforms so that people come in this world along with their fine interest. There is much big to give to this amazing coin. So, learn better and then imply all such techniques you learn from different platforms.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
Hello there guys,
I wonder if there are any books worth reading about strategy, how to behave or how to keep your head calm. Have you read something that really helped you? Thanks for your responses
if I may suggest, it is better for you to go directly to the field and gain experience rather than reading a book and only get a theory that will either happen or not. by getting experience we will be more professional.
Getting knowledge about the cryptos is too good, either you are getting the knowledge from a good or from internet, I do not think that it is a right decision to direction join the field and start trading without having good knowledge about trading.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
There is nothing major and more important than knowing about the bitcoins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 14, 2018, 05:16:47 AM
Hello there guys,
I wonder if there are any books worth reading about strategy, how to behave or how to keep your head calm. Have you read something that really helped you? Thanks for your responses
For now, I don't think that there are some book where you can read and learn how to trade cryptocurrencies appropriately. If you want to learn and be knowledgeable enough in trading and investing on cryptocurrencies, you can just do it in this forum by simply reading some relevance topics about cryptos.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
Hello there guys,
if I may suggest, it is better for you to go directly to the field and gain experience rather than reading a book and only get a theory that will either happen or not. by getting experience we will be more professional.
Trading comes with experience and especially bitcoin trading is so much different than traditional trading. I am saying this that no matter how much you study charts and signals, BTC can fall or rise unexpected all of the times.
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 02:10:37 PM
Everyone has their own approach to trading! There are a thousand books about trading, even when you read them all it does not mean that you look to do. It is best to analyze and ask your friends!
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Hello there guys,
Read the book of Proverbs I bet it will help you a lot, historically the Solomon was the wisest guy in the universe, so he wrote that book as an aphorisms, that we can take wisdom from. Try that, it is really useful.
Activity: 60
August 13, 2018, 06:23:58 AM
Yes, there is a lot of books that one can read but I feel there are some that one must read. One of such book is "How to influence people and make friends by Dale Carnegie. That book contains a lot of secret about some daily living tips. Am sure it will be worth the while if you read this book or maybe if you have read it, tell me one important thing you learnt from it
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
August 13, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
No you don't need any book for trading. If you want regularly trade you follow some coin and have many site that discuss about alt coin. You follow this site.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
Hello there guys,
I do not think you can find any good book on trading but this does not mean that you start trading without getting knowledge. Youtube is full of training which can help you become an experienced trader.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2018, 01:10:44 PM
"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator," written by Edwin Lefevre and published in 1923, is possibly the best book Ive ever read about trading and investment.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 12, 2018, 09:18:06 AM
I did not know if they have book to read abiut cryptocurrency. You don't need book bro, because with help of this forum all question and answer will get because it is best method to get more information about the bitcoin and also cryotocurrency.
Activity: 20
August 12, 2018, 09:10:59 AM
This one might prove useful.

"Connors K. Bitcoin: The Basics of Blockchain and Investing in Cryptocurrency"

You're welcome  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:37:51 AM
it seems like now the trading book doesn't need to be needed you only need internet and electricity to be able to read trading information that is good and true even now you can learn trading on platforms like youtube there is so much information you can get.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 12:54:59 AM
Hello there guys,
Activity: 89
Merit: 7
August 08, 2018, 04:38:02 AM
Rich Dad Poor Dad.

One of the best, though not related to crypto trading but a good starting point to realize the truth about financial freedom.

You can't just follow the book 100% its says. Sometime we need wisdom and this book can give you some.

Agree !   This  book is awesome and give you lot of  invest  tips . Investing  way  of  mind  need  works and  practice . You also  need a  strong  emotional  will ...

I also  learna  lot about  TA on  babypips  . GL
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 08, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
I think it's better you can go to youtube than read books to find direct trade, all you need is a few basic technical analyzes plus fundamental analysis. In each thread and in each section, you will find knowledge and wisdom and experience of others there.

On youtube people share their own experience, their own observations, it`s very helpful for the people who have at least some knowledge about trading. I recommend start from here, from bitcointalk forum, but not with asking questions, you need to search for members who have good comments and read what they wrote, with that registering on some exchange and taking a peak what`s happening there, functions, look, pairs they offer is necessary, if you just read and hear what others talking without knowing what they talk about you are losing time. Who ever wish to start with trading should open account on one exchange first, after come here and open youtube and you will understand more what people talk about, terms and tricks how to make some profit with trading.
Youtube is the place where we can get personal opinions as well as the expert advice but also lot of spams as well who is just doing for the views,so we need to spend time on the youtube find the good comments and also trying on our own will be better than asking anyone's suggestions but having basic knowledge is necessary before start trading.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 08, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
I think it's better you can go to youtube than read books to find direct trade, all you need is a few basic technical analyzes plus fundamental analysis. In each thread and in each section, you will find knowledge and wisdom and experience of others there.

On youtube people share their own experience, their own observations, it`s very helpful for the people who have at least some knowledge about trading. I recommend start from here, from bitcointalk forum, but not with asking questions, you need to search for members who have good comments and read what they wrote, with that registering on some exchange and taking a peak what`s happening there, functions, look, pairs they offer is necessary, if you just read and hear what others talking without knowing what they talk about you are losing time. Who ever wish to start with trading should open account on one exchange first, after come here and open youtube and you will understand more what people talk about, terms and tricks how to make some profit with trading.
Pages:
Jump to: