Pages:
Author

Topic: Any book I should read? - page 4. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 03:25:47 AM
I think it's better you can go to youtube than read books to find direct trade, all you need is a few basic technical analyzes plus fundamental analysis. In each thread and in each section, you will find knowledge and wisdom and experience of others there.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
August 08, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
Blockchain technology, this book will help you understand more about the cryptographic market, and read more about how to enrich your will.
That is a good book gives away much knowledge needed in the crypto market. A much simple but full or jewels book is Bitcoin, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency by famous data scientist in the US Zeeshan ul Hassan Usmani which can teach a huge lot of knowledge to someone who does not even know the ABC of crypto currency. Besides, you can also get reliable information about Bitcoin and crypto currency from search engines and by following experts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 01:45:58 AM
Yes, you should read basic investment book you can lay your hands on, it will give you some back ground knowledge about trading generally. Cryptocurrency trading and skill is a lots different from traditional one, as you trade cryptocurrency, you get to learn how it works!
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:41:12 AM
The bible is good book for you to read about making life a succes and it covers all areas of life including how you can manage money.
Activity: 205
Merit: 16
August 07, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
Hello there guys,
I wonder if there are any books worth reading about strategy, how to behave or how to keep your head calm. Have you read something that really helped you? Thanks for your responses

I'm not sure about books on 'strategy' but there is a book called "Trading In The Zone" by Mark Douglas that might help you with the psychology/emotional side of trading.

It's on amazon for £20 but you can get it on google for free, just enter Trading In The Zone pdf and it should be one of the first links that shows.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
August 07, 2018, 08:45:24 AM
Hello there guys,
I wonder if there are any books worth reading about strategy, how to behave or how to keep your head calm. Have you read something that really helped you? Thanks for your responses
On what field you are talking to? Talking about trading or generally on investing on how you would remain your self calm? Theres no such book when it comes to cryptocurrency but still when it comes to self control and making yourself calm when it comes to investment for sure there are books exist. I'm not against with reading books but most people would just tend to search up directly on google on what they do seek.
Just like on this examples;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/travisbradberry/2014/02/06/how-successful-people-stay-calm/#369943522f79
https://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2017/08/22/investors-keep-calm-and-carry-on-with-these-five-investing-commandments/#2d972b032933
http://time.com/money/4384460/brexit-stock-investing-how-to-stay-calm/

These articles can give you out some useful ideas when it comes to investment.
Activity: 11
August 07, 2018, 08:41:04 AM
You need expirience more than books. Books can tell you some teoretical stuff but the true knowledge comes with trading, loosing and gaining.
Activity: 154
August 05, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
I know the book about the cryptographic market they wrote about how successful the investment was. After reading it I found they are very useful and there are many things we should learn and find out in this book it was published in. 2017
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
Blockchain technology, this book will help you understand more about the cryptographic market, and read more about how to enrich your will.
Activity: 197
August 05, 2018, 08:05:50 AM
unfortunately there is no book about strategies but you can learn it in everyday living you can reflect in in your carer here in cryptos. you can also find it by listening in someones success. experience is all you need so that you can have a great strategy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 06:15:59 AM
First of all you have to identify what kind of technical analysis do you want to learn. For example I like to learn about techniques which can help to calculate days of trend reversal and levels of resistance and support, like techniques of William Gann, Bradley Cowan. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators.
Also I like Gann's book "45 Years In Wall Street" very much.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 05:09:57 AM
Hello there guys,

I believe this has got to do something regarding trading where you are not able to cop up the stress that comes in when your trade goes wrong?  Tongue

If there were books like that then this world would have been easier mate. The stress is your emotional response to what you do in your everyday life and I guess you should be watching out that by all yourself and not by reading any book. You can spare some time over your body calming by doing some Yoga and stuff life that.

In any case your emotional easiness should always be there to make successful trading.
He was lazy to read around the forum, he would see many similar threads and many similar answers. There is no book that can help with mastering trading, for all of us here that is something new that we didn`t try before or had any connections with trading. Its even possible to say that trading is something we saw in movies, television, just some of the people have experience in trading before bitcoin. Like everything else in trading you need to keep you head cool, if you are not able to do it there isn`t a book that can help. Practice and more practice, not with big amounts, starting with small and having fun, trying different things is available for anyone, try it and if you see that you can handle it continue with that, if you see its not for you quit and try something else, its what I can say to newbies, good luck my friends.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 04:29:21 AM
Read "Mastering Bitcoin" I found it helpful for a newbie in cryptocurrency trading. Also you can get your hands on "Bitcoin Basics" which is also good book.
You can read this for more technical aspect of bitcoins,"Bitcoin for Nonmathematicians"

Activity: 154
August 05, 2018, 02:16:09 AM
For trading strategies, their are no books to read unless you are refering to some PDF files that you are reading. You need to rather learn practically from a successful and active trader the m strategies that you want to implement in your trades. This is basically how these things are done
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2018, 01:08:04 AM
Hello there guys,

I believe this has got to do something regarding trading where you are not able to cop up the stress that comes in when your trade goes wrong?  Tongue

If there were books like that then this world would have been easier mate. The stress is your emotional response to what you do in your everyday life and I guess you should be watching out that by all yourself and not by reading any book. You can spare some time over your body calming by doing some Yoga and stuff life that.

In any case your emotional easiness should always be there to make successful trading.
Activity: 30
August 05, 2018, 12:52:31 AM
Hello there guys,

The key to success is not in the books. You can research and learn the basics, the true nature of Cryptos, and then start investing in small amounts, depending on your financial ability. Experience is created largely here, not in books. Good luck!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 05, 2018, 12:11:00 AM
we can read any book from online articles.many site provide literature that we can read.learn from online resource make us have various knowledge and information that usefull in cryptotrading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:59:09 PM
When you lose your coin price then other altcoins or bitcoins just get calm and do not sell it at a cheap price to avoid making the big bucks you just need to do is just as good as you say when you read the book.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:20:13 PM
it's really good if you learn by reading books on analysis, but I prefer to read on google and this is more practical, and you can read anything that is important related to chart analysis.
Activity: 58
August 04, 2018, 06:43:17 PM
Hello there guys,
I saw some auctions here in this forum about books for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am looking for that since I am eager to know deeply about cryptocurrency. But as of now, I am just depending in the internet. I read articles about bitcoin, searched some useful stuffs and watch a video regarding cryptocurrency. They help me to enhance my knowledge in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: