Pages:
Author

Topic: Any books you can recommend me about trading practices? - page 2. (Read 2122 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Try one of these sir:

1. Extraordinary Popular Delusions and The Madness of Crowds by Charles MacKay
2. The Great Crash by Selwyn Parker
3. Pit Bull: Lessons From Wall Street’s Champion Trader by Martin “Buzzy” Schwartz
4. The Daily Trading Coach: 101 Lessons for Becoming Your Own Trading Psychologist by Brett N. Steenbarger
5. Reminiscences of a Stock Operator Illustrated by Edwin Lefévfre
6. How I Made $2 Million in the Stock Market: The Darvas System for Stock Market Profits by Nicholas Darvas
7. Trend Following: Learn to Make Millions in Up or Down Markets by Michael W. Covel
8. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing by Benjamin Graham
9. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins
10. Chart Your Way to Profits: The Online Trader’s Guide to Technical Analysis by Tim Knight

These books may not be about cryptocurrency but it would somehow give you ideas about trading.

That is a very good list of books and all my recommendations for the OP are in your post. Amazing!

OP, I want you to read 1, 6 and 7 in that quoted list, especially no.7.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
I could research on my own but i would rather narrow down my research time through you guys. Thank you.
There are many ways for you to become a good trader. The best two options is watching videos in youtube and reading many articles in internet and also in this forum about trading.
It seems that you are right. Youtube is the best way to gain knowledge and information about trading. There are a lots of techniques and strategies that you can learn. I learned also trading when I watch different videos in youtube.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
I could research on my own but i would rather narrow down my research time through you guys. Thank you.
There are many ways for you to become a good trader. The best two options is watching videos in youtube and reading many articles in internet and also in this forum about trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I never read the trading manual, I prefer to immediately implement how to trade properly and correctly.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
For me I'm just browsing it to the internet about trading so that I can get an ideas that I can apply to this and it is effective. There's a lot resources online but make sure you should know how to evaluate every information that you read so that you can avoid misunderstanding. But if you don't have internet then my advice to you is to read economics books .
Reading is something that kids do in school. It is correct that reading books and searching on internet will give a lot of information but in practical life what matters is skills that you got to build. If you have skills only then you can be successful in trading or any other practical life field. And you can build up you skills by practicing. Here fits the quote “practice makes a man perfect”. Start trading with ordinary money you have at lower level then slowly increase it and then when you feel that you are prepared enough to move to bitcoin the start using bitcoin in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I will be interested in a book like this although it won't teach the practicals but there are some pitfalls that would be avoided for an early trader and newbies coming into the game. But the best teacher would be learning from experience of having to be carried away by emotions or not deep enough analysis as well as relying on information which turn out to be false and at the same time taking an unpopular decision that turn out to be the best so far.
It is said that experience is the best teacher. There are very few people who learn from others’ mistakes and those who are very few. Bitcoins are very precious assets of the future world and we need to be very cautious while dealing with bitcoins. So I will recommend learning from others mistakes or if you are taking some risky step, take with a small amount of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Then, learn everything you can about the Commodities Market because Bitcoin is illegally a commodity. That, read everything you can legally about currency and no the loss. There are too many people here that have no idea what they're talking about. Next, review everything that you've already learned. Right now I'm giving you about 90 days of reading and by the time you're done with all of that is going to just be a mish-mosh information in your head go back to day one start over and do it all again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
No book will teach you how to trade. I mean on that way you could learn some theory and inform yourself but you will not be able to beocme successful trader before you try it in practice and learn on your own mistakes and best practice. Theory is one thing and real life completely another.
Agreed, no book is gonna teach you what it is all about trading. In these books people could have mentioned their own personal experiences. Here the same won't happen same as that happened with the author because of the variations taking place with regard to time. To be successful in trading its good to start exploring more about bitcoin and then invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I actually have time to go to book stores or libraries to find myself a book about trading since I rarely go out but I googled some trading tips and read books online too, actually downloaded some for me to read when I have a spare time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
No book will teach you how to trade. I mean on that way you could learn some theory and inform yourself but you will not be able to beocme successful trader before you try it in practice and learn on your own mistakes and best practice. Theory is one thing and real life completely another.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
Bitcoin Trading and Investing: A Complete Beginners Guide to Buying, Selling, Investing and Trading Bitcoins by Benjamin Tideas. As for me, this is an informative book about Bitcoin. After reading this book, you can understand whether bitcoin trading is right for you
Yep, this book has comprehensively explained all the features of bitcoins and bitcoins’ trading. The author has covered all the aspects and also explained the methods via which you can perform better in trading. This book is one of the best resources for the new traders to begin crypto trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
I will be interested in a book like this although it won't teach the practicals but there are some pitfalls that would be avoided for an early trader and newbies coming into the game. But the best teacher would be learning from experience of having to be carried away by emotions or not deep enough analysis as well as relying on information which turn out to be false and at the same time taking an unpopular decision that turn out to be the best so far.
Activity: 364
For me I'm just browsing it to the internet about trading so that I can get an ideas that I can apply to this and it is effective. There's a lot resources online but make sure you should know how to evaluate every information that you read so that you can avoid misunderstanding. But if you don't have internet then my advice to you is to read economics books .
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Currency trading is still new,no one can precisely predict you on profits yet but everyone should be aware of trading practicals though.
Follow this link https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-trading/ to read and learn about basics of crypto tradings,right decisions,technical issues and more
Activity: 798
Merit: 503

Although, I have not read any book on trading but I belief by default, what they will preach is to know the risks involved, not to put more than you can afford to lose and how to identify the right coins to buy couple with reputable sites to carry out the trading activities but all this will defy common sense especially the one about identifying the right coins because of the pump and dump groups that will manipulate prices and people will still make money. The forum is enough in my own case here to know Ines that have the potentials and one that doesn't.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Trading and Investing: A Complete Beginners Guide to Buying, Selling, Investing and Trading Bitcoins by Benjamin Tideas. As for me, this is an informative book about Bitcoin. After reading this book, you can understand whether bitcoin trading is right for you
I agree: it is really interesting book, but I think it doesn't have enough information about different trading strategies or some lifehacks.
Because this is basic knowledge and just want helps newbie want become trader. If you want have more knowledge, experience and trading strategies, you need going to some group trade and learning with them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I agree: it is really interesting book, but I think it doesn't have enough information about different trading strategies or some lifehacks.
Activity: 434

There's no need to read books. You can always use google, Another thing is that there's so many thread here that is talking about their experience. Try to search on youtube anything about bitcoins and it will just all come up. Next thing to do is try to analyze what is the best way for you to earn bitcoins comfortably. Maybe you try signature campaigns or trading if you have enough budget or building a mining rig.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
I had no idea mate, about the concern that you wanna about in trading. But there is link which I can give you were I know it could help you out about your concerns check this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11085774 this is good the beginner that would like to practice about in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: