Pages:
Author

Topic: Any books you can recommend me about trading practices? - page 4. (Read 2122 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I could research on my own but i would rather narrow down my research time through you guys. Thank you.
I think that there is still no good literature on trade in the market cryptocurrency. This market is still very young. And the literature for forex trading is not entirely suitable for cryptocurrency.

newbie still need learn before trade
if you say no good literature, no need learn , i think is wrong
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
45 Years In Wall Street, William D.Gann
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
A good knowledge of technical analysis that apply to forex trading will go a long way in your quest for knowledge of trading crypto currency for it has helped me. I will recommend babypipschool.com for trading technical analysis. You can Google it for more information  but you need to be listening to new and events that may likely affect the market value of bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I could research on my own but i would rather narrow down my research time through you guys. Thank you.
I think that there is still no good literature on trade in the market cryptocurrency. This market is still very young. And the literature for forex trading is not entirely suitable for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: