Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ? - page 2. (Read 24836 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 02:36:00 PM
I had a few bounty rewards in autumn, but they were so small, so we can say that I didn't get anything from crypto after august 2018 too.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
January 13, 2019, 02:32:13 PM
Yes, I have received the bounty rewards after August 18, and that to a handsome amount ( though it's not making me rich).
I have observed one thing, after mid of 2018, bounty programs are not giving much rewards as they used to give before.
Increasing awareness about bounty program, attracting many people to this business (?).
But only thing can give you real rewards is your creativity. At the moment only campaign which is giving more stakes than any other campaign is content campaign. It includes written articles and YouTube videos.
I have taken part is many ico's content competition and deep study of the project and adding some creativity to it, won few rewards.
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
January 13, 2019, 02:18:47 PM
probably now this problem is not only for you, but for everyone. Many projects are waiting for better times to go public, as well as some projects refuse to pay at all, although the sale of coins went well ... too much cheating
Almost all projects are waiting for the recovery of the market and hope for another bull run. The problem is that it may not happen anytime soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 02:13:33 PM
The last worthy reward I received in June 2018, after June there were only bounty companies for which I received no more than $ 30.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 13, 2019, 01:30:05 PM
there are a lot of I've got a number of rewards from the project that was completed in August 2018. even though it's currently cheap but I think it's still profitable.
Activity: 560
January 13, 2019, 01:19:44 PM
probably now this problem is not only for you, but for everyone. Many projects are waiting for better times to go public, as well as some projects refuse to pay at all, although the sale of coins went well ... too much cheating
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
January 13, 2019, 12:38:01 PM
Since August, rewards has been very slow in coming but ultimately they come and that is the most important thing, this space might not be what it was in the past but it is still moving slow and steady.
Activity: 438
January 13, 2019, 05:16:53 AM
Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
There is very little reward for bounty hunters in 2018. 2018 is a sad year for bounty hunters, hoping the market will recover in 2019 and everyone can earn money.
maybe in future we will not see any bounty campaign again in any forum.since many token dumped in market maybe good projects will not allocate their some of their money for bounty campaign.just be ready if someday it happen to us.so now on work on bounty campaign as much as we can to start collecting btc or eth.
I think in the near future that can't happen. All projects need advertising to the public and the best and cheapest way is to hire a bounty hunter.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
January 13, 2019, 05:03:02 AM
I have participated in many bounties campaign in 2018 and i have been rewarded only oio and ovo tokens after august 2018. Oio tokens are worth about 50 dollars. I think i am a bit lucky Smiley
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
January 13, 2019, 04:58:31 AM
I still have some projects that pay bonuses after the time they sell, but their value is not much. When listed the exchange token has lost dozens even hundreds of times ICO prices.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
January 13, 2019, 04:41:04 AM
Many projects postpone bounty distribution and the listing on exchange due to the very bad market conditions. They do this, because want to protect the investors interest. They are afraid that bounty hunters will want to sell their tokens at a lower price than the ICO price and thus destroy the entire project.
However, we cannot deny that today there are many bounty hunters who choose to hold tokens they get from bounty campaigns. Most of them saw in 2017 that they gave a lot of profit to bounty hunters and they chose the same way to keep their tokens up until the price of their tokens soared. The developer project is now a coward, they see the market conditions and then stop the distribution of tokens, I think it's unfair. When they promise each investor that the tokens they have are potential tokens but they are afraid of the market's declining conditions, and postponing it.
Activity: 648
January 13, 2019, 04:27:17 AM
I don't care about how many bounty campaign always got bad moment with lower price after listing at market and always delays for listing their coin, I will try joining all of bounty campaign and hope will get one best bounty campaign.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 04:20:33 AM
Yes. I have received many types of tokens from different programs. But most of them are garbage. Because most of them when listing on the exchange, their price dump deeply. Even, some tokens has price, which is 100 times lower than ICO's price
Activity: 1036
January 13, 2019, 04:06:43 AM
I am also the same as you, the results of the bounty work are many that enter, but there is no one that has a good price, the average yield from the social media campaign is under 3 dollars per campaign, and that must work for 3 months.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
January 13, 2019, 04:02:13 AM
Since the middle of last year, payments to bounty companies have really decreased significantly. Many campaigns have changed the rules for paying rewards, extended the timing of receiving a reward, or even reduced the size of the reward. However, on the bounty platforms all payouts remained stable. Moreover, some companies continue to pay every month, regardless of the company's success. Since the beginning of the coming year, bounty companies have increased the terms and the payments promise to accrue only 2-3 months after the end of the sale of tokens. Companies entering the market now seek to protect themselves as much as possible from failure.
Activity: 462
January 13, 2019, 03:48:44 AM
We're all having the same problems. I haven't been able to earn money from bounty campaigns for months. The bounty is worth 5-10 dollars and this figure is very funny  Cheesy
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 13, 2019, 03:48:20 AM
Many projects postpone bounty distribution and the listing on exchange due to the very bad market conditions. They do this, because want to protect the investors interest. They are afraid that bounty hunters will want to sell their tokens at a lower price than the ICO price and thus destroy the entire project.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 03:35:52 AM
Of course there are a lot of bounty rewards distribution ongoing.  Out of eight bounty campaigns I have participated in before August 2018, its only two of them that have rewarded me. A lot of them probably are afraid of distributing because of bearish market and also afraid that people would likely dump. Some bounties are even reducing their token pool they promised at the start of the bounty. All of these are just fear of the status of the market.  Bounties are still paying reward but as fast as before.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
January 13, 2019, 02:54:25 AM
Bounty payments are still ongoing, but indeed many projects are currently delaying market listings because the current market conditions that are experiencing a decline are quite large.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 13, 2019, 02:36:55 AM
Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?

Exactly. Coins simply do not enter this market. Yes, I returned somewhere at this time and have not received more than one coin. I see how hunters complain too long ago there were no payments.
Pages:
Jump to: