Pages:
Author

Topic: Any bounty rewards after August 2018 ? - page 8. (Read 24836 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 06:59:10 AM
Getting rewards from bounty has not been easy for some times now,the bearish has made many projects to delay their listing why some have delay in the ICO process.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 06:53:43 AM
It is not easy to earn something with bounties right now. Since August 2018 i have received token, but so far no token is on a exchange. So i am in the same situation as the op and that does not feel really great.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
January 09, 2019, 06:45:08 AM
Getting rewards from bounty of event has been difficulty because of the state of the market,even if you get it,most of them are not listed.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 05:37:14 AM
Since February of last year I haven’t had coins that could be sold, so the year was just a waste of time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 05:28:00 AM
The reward I received in 2018 was less than $700, which made me very disappointed with the ICO market because there were too many scams.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 05:24:26 AM
Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
I was like you when all the bonus campaigns I participated in were paid a few but still not possible. The tokens which I received they can't list on the exchanges. Because the market situation from August to now is very bad and maybe we should continue to wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
January 09, 2019, 01:27:53 AM
Your answer is no, many bounties later turn to scam and those that pays have never make it to exchange since then ,some alt there bounties and some just postponed their s
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
January 09, 2019, 12:57:58 AM
August 2018 is the month I heard about bounties and that's when I decide to start joining as a bounty hunter but truthfully I haven't earned a thing ,I only got paid from few airdrops I joined
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 09, 2019, 12:08:10 AM
It was very tough cryptocurrency market last year, thing did nit went as planned for many project as market repeatedly fall in prices of bitcoin and other major altcoin. I participated in few bounty and up till date, many of this bounty campaign promoters and manager are yet to pay, they give excuses!
copper member
Activity: 266
January 09, 2019, 12:02:24 AM
Hi,

I have been doing alot of bounties but getting no rewarding coins. The coins/token that i have received are all just in the wallet and not on any exchange and alot of my participated bounties have just disappeared. So i was wondering has anyone received any bounty rewards that they have exchanged for bitcoin since August of 2018 ?

The last token that i was able to cash out were in August of 2018, What about the rest of the bounty hunters ?
You just have to find the right project, I just started july 2018 and I received about 1000$ worth of token from 2 bounty that I have done. I guess I'm just lucky but I also took time to understand what I am promoting and if it is worthy of my time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
January 08, 2019, 11:57:00 PM
Last year many bounty campaign success for ICO investment but always delay for distribution and have trouble with listed their coin at exchange market, how ever when listed at exchange always have lower and drop price.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
January 08, 2019, 11:40:40 PM
Try to join bounties that pay in eth or btc.
These bounties are better as they protect the value of their token since bounty hunters will not dump.
For us bounty hunters, it's also favorable since it's liquid and tradeable immediately.
It's just that if the bounty manager doesn't leave in the middle of the project is running. It's not easy to find, and ranking issues are always the reason for not being able to join the campaign
copper member
Activity: 89
Finafex:Seamless and Secure Crypto Trading for All
January 08, 2019, 11:37:00 PM
Hi,

It is sad to know that despite such hard work, bounty participants are not getting their justified earnings.

We at Finafex have therefore taken a different approach by allocating tokens the same week they have been earned.

Being senior members to the community and in the bounty space, we invite you all to join our ongoing Bounty Campaign for Finafex--A modern-age, fully regulated, bank-backed and fiat-enabled crypto asset exchange, trade settlement and custodial service platform that also enable seamless trading of securities, crypto bond notes and futures.

Please follow this link to participate now.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4859031

We recently got 4.8/5 ratings from ICO Bench and 9.6/10 from ICOBirds. Furthermore, ICO Marks rated us 8.7/10.

To know more about the project, please follow https://finafex.com

Warm Regards,
Bounty Team Finafex
finafex.com

Telegram Bounty: https://t.me/finafexbounty
Telegram: https://t.me/finafex
Twitter: https://twitter.com/finafex
Finafex Medium: https://medium.com/@finafex
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48328079

Warm Regards,
Team Finafex

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 11:30:16 PM
I joined a few bounties from July to the end of September, and now I still have not received a notification from them. On twitter they said that in February I will receive them, and I have to wait 5 months from the end of the bounty, the time is too long to receive the token
Activity: 770
January 08, 2019, 11:01:31 PM
If i could recall, i still have a reward on the bounties that i join in, even though the price of the coin reward is so low. But i still get the reward, making it a prove that there are still good project available.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 10:47:55 PM
Hi,

My final reward was from June 2018. Since then I have been working very hard and hard, but as a result I have not received anything for a very long time. It is uncomfortable for the current market to make bounty fail
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 10:58:49 PM
I am just like you. there are many tokens in the wallet that cannot be sold. although there is a price on the market, the price of the token is very cheap. it's better to continue working, everything will improve by the end of 2019. and I'm sure, all the prices of the bounty tokens will rise.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 08, 2019, 10:55:14 PM
Try to join bounties that pay in eth or btc.
These bounties are better as they protect the value of their token since bounty hunters will not dump.
For us bounty hunters, it's also favorable since it's liquid and tradeable immediately.
Activity: 784
January 08, 2019, 10:43:50 PM
even I think not since August last year, but since the middle of last year, there was no bounty results can be sold with a boast. all results are there still settles in the wallet and will take a long time to see results from the bounty that's great. the sad fact is there are still some who haven't even entered on the market.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
January 08, 2019, 10:42:46 PM
It's a typical problem of the bounty hunters nowadays.

You'll receive or not the token but when you receive it another problem will come out and that is there's no exchange where those tokens are listed. You should choose those bounties that you are joining as legit but the market conditions really affects them badly.
It seems that this problem is more common lately HAHAHA.
Paying but there is no market, ICO success hardcap but not paid, ICO success and get paid but the market is not there either.
Pages:
Jump to: