Pages:
Author

Topic: Any e-book you want (in english only) - $1 per book - page 2. (Read 254824 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I will like you to get me a book on cryptocoin coding not ethereum token or the likes.

You might give me the lists of the books found about the cryptocoin creations then i will make my choice or choices.

Thank you.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Could you please find me ASME Y14.100?

please send me Amazon link for that book
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000
Bought a book! Fast transaction!
Can't PM you due to messaging restrictions. I have sent the 1$.

https://www.[Suspicious link removed]/btc/address/3KdrB42R2YHQsdGxVCoPw9tZokx6NEtXbJ

yes, thanks

sent you download link via PM
Bro how can I contact you? leave it here so we can talk. email, or skype, or whatsapp, or discord...

PM me

i dont really use those things mentioned
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Bro how can I contact you? leave it here so we can talk. email, or skype, or whatsapp, or discord...
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
hey mate , it's been a long time since we talked so hope all is well

I'm looking for a collection of books up to 25 so I can read this summer , want books about sportsbetting and trading and don't have any in mind
so if you can do this job for me I would be really grateful especially if you have some experience in trading and sportsbetting

ebooks sent, payment received, thanks

thank you for the books mate and thanks for the discount and the bonus as well  Cheesy

will definitely buy more once I finish exams , still need the trading books and some books about the blockchain and bitcoin since I will start teaching some people here in Syria about the technology so for sure will need some resources 

I'm looking for a collection of books up to 25 so I can read this summer , want books about sportsbetting and trading and don't have any in mind
so if you can do this job for me I would be really grateful especially if you have some experience in trading and sportsbetting

ebooks sent, payment received, thanks
legendary
guess who's back

I will take 10 of them, post your BTC address so I can send you 10 USD in BTC.  I will post the transaction here once I do. I will also PM you the email where to send the books after I make the payment. Cheers.

Payment sent, as OP asked for 9 USD for the books here.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a4a5bc68cf0be681e51fe76d7ec1983d9a32130d2d406cbe65d3773b0b52db0b

all ebooks sent

this member is very polite and awesome buyer

thanks
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I will take 10 of them, post your BTC address so I can send you 10 USD in BTC.  I will post the transaction here once I do. I will also PM you the email where to send the books after I make the payment. Cheers.

Payment sent, as OP asked for 9 USD for the books here.

https://blockchain.info/tx/a4a5bc68cf0be681e51fe76d7ec1983d9a32130d2d406cbe65d3773b0b52db0b
Want to buy 5 networking books, books that cover the basics, intermediary and advanced concepts of creating, maintaining and improving a network of computers, small, medium or big. If you can provide I will pay you in advance via BTC. Any books regarding networking no problem for me.

PM sent
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Want to buy 5 networking books, books that cover the basics, intermediary and advanced concepts of creating, maintaining and improving a network of computers, small, medium or big. If you can provide I will pay you in advance via BTC. Any books regarding networking no problem for me.
Starting again this service, cause btc fees now are really low

Feel free to order

legendary
guess who's back
hey I want to buy whatever books you can find for Vadim Zeland , especially Transurfing ( that's the main one I'm looking for )
I want the English copies and if you can find Arabic ones that would be better  Smiley
also do you offer discounts when someone buys in bulk ??

hope to get an answer soon , cause as I see you haven't been active in this thread lately but hopefully you still offer books

EDIT : someone just pmed me offering the books and I accepted since I'm not sure if you are still selling
will have future deals with you for sure , Regards
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
pls
do you have that book
"A Business mans Guide to the Wholesale Markets of Guangzhou"
As for the first book, I dont have it.

As for the second one, its in italian, and I only deliver books in english.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

Nice, I just posted a link and a question and you started showing your true colors.
Ps for users: Use Libgen.io and save your money.

How was jail buddy?

It seems like you are butthurt. Cheesy

Mr Pankaj Bharadwaj, criminal sentenced to jail and creator of scam coin Elysium, ladies and gentlemen.
Dumbfuck I have no idea what elysium is and you are the one who is butthurt here and jail was good retard
Pages:
Jump to: