Pages:
Author

Topic: Any e-book you want (in english only) - $1 per book - page 9. (Read 254824 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Bought an AWS certification book off him the other day, prompt delivery and quick response to questions Smiley

Thank you. Contact me when you need other books. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Bought an AWS certification book off him the other day, prompt delivery and quick response to questions Smiley
Hi, dou you have the lonely planet book "France travel guide, 11th Edition Mar 2015"?

Yes, i have it. I will send you PM now.
If you are still offering this service could you try for the book Keep It Simple: Unclutter Your Mind to Uncomplicate Your Life by Joe Calloway. Any version would sort of do. Let me know if you have it or can arrange it.

No, buddy, can't find it. This book jut came out 2-3 months ago. Maybe later. Wink
No problem. Keep looking for it if you can. I also have a couple of other books I am looking for. Will send you a list in a couple of hours. What source are you using for these books ? Because the ones I am looking for won't be on any trackers.

Ok, send me a PM. I'm not using trackers, i have sources on my own. Anyway it wouldn't cost anything to look for these books, so send me a list, and I'll see what I can do. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Hi, dou you have the lonely planet book "France travel guide, 11th Edition Mar 2015"?

If you are still offering this service could you try for the book Keep It Simple: Unclutter Your Mind to Uncomplicate Your Life by Joe Calloway. Any version would sort of do. Let me know if you have it or can arrange it.

No, buddy, can't find it. This book jut came out 2-3 months ago. Maybe later. Wink
No problem. Keep looking for it if you can. I also have a couple of other books I am looking for. Will send you a list in a couple of hours. What source are you using for these books ? Because the ones I am looking for won't be on any trackers.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Can you get darknet guides too? From markets... Alphabay, Hansa, etc?

Read the first post, please.

I said real books, published.

Doh! Sorry about that

Read the first post, please.

I said real books, published.
Activity: 133
I am interested in this too. Would it be possible to give you 2 or 3 books to see if you can find them for me?

Of course, send me a PM with the book titles.
Activity: 167
I am interested in this too. Would it be possible to give you 2 or 3 books to see if you can find them for me?
Sending a PM. I'm a huge eBook reseller and we can make plenty of cash out of this!

I've sent you message on Skype.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Sending a PM. I'm a huge eBook reseller and we can make plenty of cash out of this!
could you get programming textbooks? (maby it sounds stupid in english sry) used on collage? they are usually over 100$..

Tell me what you are looking for (PM) and I'll try to find it. Wink
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
could you get programming textbooks? (maby it sounds stupid in english sry) used on collage? they are usually over 100$..
Sended you a private message

Thank you for your fast payment. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: