Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Hope for Libra? - page 2. (Read 186 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 06, 2020, 08:22:03 AM
libra was old story for us, and even now i dont know the progress of libra. is it continue or stopped by regulation. but if this project continue, absolutely it will great project in cryptomarket and could be trigger for another giant company developt blockchain technology which is have huge potency in future.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 06, 2020, 08:16:19 AM
Come to think of it, about a year ago if you can remember,  many “cryptocurrency gurus and advocates" were excited about Libra and I remember for most of them their excitement was huge which fueled their daily discussions about it.

Libra was something very big, looking at it from a very positive positions of theirs to super critical stands, most advocates were seriously convinced that Libra was something very BIG!

For the very reason that Mr. Zuck was outrightly involved and the stronghold of a Company such as Facebook was the glaring guarantee of the impact... Wasn't it?

The amazing discovery for me right now is that no one has a clear idea of how things will evolve especially in this cryptocurrency world especially where the possibilities and combinations of politics, companies’ interest, public reactions, technical evolution, etc is involved.

Pages:
Jump to: