Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Islamic State supporters here? - page 3. (Read 4799 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 19, 2016, 06:28:20 AM
They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians.
If Russia bombs Isis why they don't reattack them?

Are You trying to explain, that ISIS conduct no terroristic activity and is a wrong target for bombing and ground forces operations?
Are You for calling ISIS a victim of exterior attacks with no proofs in terroristic activity?

Are You not satysfied on number and the gravity of attacks on State of Israel and citisens from ISIS?
Or You claim, that there is No such intentions and Paris attacks and train gunmen in Benelux are made by USA special forces?
Actually my sentence was a question and forgot adding question tag it should been like that; "They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians?."
Have you ever heard that Isis attacked to Israel? Or US or UK or Russia?
Are you sure that Russia bombed Isis while airstrikes? By bombing videos you can't prove that. Because it is not written that "Isis" on target. You can hit dissidents and declare that you hit Isis. Easy!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 19, 2016, 06:20:55 AM
They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians.

Are You trying to explain, that ISIS conduct no terroristic activity and is a wrong target for bombing and ground forces operations?
Are You for calling ISIS a victim of exterior attacks with no proofs in terroristic activity?

Are You not satysfied on number and the gravity of attacks on State of Israel and citisens from ISIS?
Or You claim, that there is No such intentions and Paris attacks and train gunmen in Benelux are made by USA special forces?
March 19, 2016, 06:20:32 AM

Your friends are or alcoholics or salafi under coperture of "be ZOG friendly".
And You have no idea about Quran and Shariah law.
The World Kalifate building is a question of time.
So way you talking about this i can assume you have nothing against the
rising of one great Muslim state? Do you know how this can influence on other religions?
And what is next then..
I think you're aware of that all muslim populated countries are exploiting by West. Because muslims are weak and they don't have cooperation and collaboration. between.
If they can cooperate, they'll have a great power and exploite will not be so easy
And West! They are already having a good collaboration because they still  have a great pie for sharing. If we can take that pie front of them they will begin eating each other like hyenas.
What will be next: We can't give up our idea for awoiding or hesitating other religions' or beliefs' influence.
Believe me that an islamic countries basis cooperation will come true. And West is afraid of that. Therefore all those terrorist attacks. Therefore all blood, tears and chaos
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 19, 2016, 06:05:54 AM
Because people live islam individually.
Because to drink alcohol doesn't make you infidel. Makes you sinful and it is between you and Allah. Unless you harm people by doing that it is your personal problem
I wish living in a state that governed by sharia but it doesn't mean i am a good muslim and i do well what Allah orders or bans
If you asking me i'm not for Sharia law not just because i'm different religion nor i'm hateful, i just don't like that way of living like most of western people who are willing to defend their way of life. And this will be result of this.
March 19, 2016, 06:01:02 AM

So way you talking about this i can assume you have nothing against the
rising of one great Muslim state? Do you know how this can influence on other religions?
And what is next then..
March 19, 2016, 05:58:00 AM

What for News agency are You listening?
There are just made attacks on Russian Federation and some of them failed due to special forces operations conducted by Russian Forces..
I see, You have no idea about all terroristic acts of ISIS and ISIS joined groups against Russian Federation and citizens.
March 19, 2016, 05:52:43 AM
I am a supporter of Islamic State but it doesn't mean i support ISIS. Fck them. They aren't  representers of islam. In conrary they are one of biggest enemy of islam. They claim fighting in name of islam but make terror. Terrrorist can't be muslim. Terror cannot be mentioned with islam.
My Islamic State idea will come true by peace, not killing. Islam calls people to peace in world and Hereafter.As a muslim, i love all humanity and feel sadness for all those blood, tear and chaos... I wish peace and serenity for all humanity

I don't understand this bolded. You mean you don't supporting ISIS but you are actually for sharia law?
This is then the same thing but different package. I have lot of Muslim friends and they are give
no shit what meat they are eating and they drink alcohol with me. They are not interested in some
medieval laws. And their Muslim heritage is not visible in society if you don't know them.
Because people live islam individually.
Because to drink alcohol doesn't make you infidel. Makes you sinful and it is between you and Allah. Unless you harm people by doing that it is your personal problem
I wish living in a state that governed by sharia but it doesn't mean i am a good muslim and i do well what Allah orders or bans
Activity: 280
March 19, 2016, 05:47:23 AM
It's true that both kills
 because someone ordered them too
but to a perspective soldiers represents a certain country
and terrorist fight for their ideals and they represent themselves.

Off course i dont like soldiers just killing people. and so are terrorists

Ohh, are You sure about "represented themselves ISIS"?

I don't actually get what your pointing at but i wasnt really specifically referring to ISIS when i was saying that statements because not all terrorist are fighting for religion. Some would want to retaliate to their country some wants peace and other reasons.
March 19, 2016, 05:46:32 AM
Actually ISIS doesn't attack US bases or military existence in Iraq. Why?

Are You able to design the actualy map of ISIS and reddot on this map "US bases".
Is it my job? They can't find US bases in Iraq or they can't know where is Russian bases in Syria and therefore they kill muslims instead of Americans or Russians.
See the game behind curtains please. Russia didn't drop even one bomb on Isis. Because Isis fights for Asad now in Syria.
March 19, 2016, 05:46:07 AM

I don't understand this bolded. You mean you don't supporting ISIS but you are actually for sharia law?
This is then the same thing but different package. I have lot of Muslim friends and they are give
no shit what meat they are eating and they drink alcohol with me. They are not interested in some
medieval laws. And their Muslim heritage is not visible in society if you don't know them.

March 19, 2016, 05:43:21 AM
It's true that both kills
 because someone ordered them too
but to a perspective soldiers represents a certain country
and terrorist fight for their ideals and they represent themselves.

Ohh, are You sure about "represented themselves ISIS"?
March 19, 2016, 05:42:03 AM
I am a supporter of Islamic State but it doesn't mean i support ISIS. Fck them. They aren't  representers of islam. In conrary they are one of biggest enemy of islam. They claim fighting in name of islam but make terror. Terrrorist can't be muslim. Terror cannot be mentioned with islam.
My Islamic State idea will come true by peace, not killing. Islam calls people to peace in world and Hereafter.As a muslim, i love all humanity and feel sadness for all those blood, tear and chaos... I wish peace and serenity for all humanity

March 19, 2016, 05:40:23 AM
Actually ISIS doesn't attack US bases or military existence in Iraq. Why?

Are You able to design the actualy map of ISIS and reddot on this map "US bases".
Activity: 280
March 19, 2016, 05:39:13 AM
Why USA and Israel have the right to kill people and ISIS have not the right to kill people?

No disrespect dude but militaries and terrorist doesnt really have the same laws in giving justice. It's true that both kills because someone ordered them too but to a perspective soldiers represents a certain country and terrorist fight for their ideals and they represent themselves.

March 19, 2016, 05:36:22 AM

How many times should i tell you that CIA and MOSSAD founded that fucking organisation.
It is claimed that he is "Simon Elliot" and he's jewish origin CIA agent.

About what "organisation" are You telling?
Pls. proofs.
Ofcourse i talk about ISIS.
Bagdadi leader of that organisation is Simon Eliot that was claimed. Israel is the biggest enemy of those kind organisations in Middle East bu strangely ISIS doesn't treat or attack to Israel. Actually ISIS doesn't attack US bases or military existence in Iraq. Why?
March 19, 2016, 05:23:44 AM

How many times should i tell you that CIA and MOSSAD founded that fucking organisation.

About what "organisation" are You telling?
Pls. proofs.

March 19, 2016, 05:15:40 AM
They aren't  representers of islam.

Tell, please for the users of this Forum some main facts of ISIS in direct contrast with Quran.
Isıs claims fighting in name of islam but kills mostly muslims.
And they are a terrorist group supported by Israel, UK and US. In that way, they hit two birds by one stone. One, they will create chaos for cheaper in target country and their soldiers will not die. Two, They show muslims bad and terrorists by allegedly representing islam. All muslims condemn terror, terrorist organisations like ISIS and their supporters like Israel, UK, US and Russia

forgot to take your pills this morning ?
Damn!
March 19, 2016, 04:34:38 AM

Why You put here some offending messages with kafir jokes?
Activity: 141
March 18, 2016, 09:42:35 PM
They aren't  representers of islam.

Tell, please for the users of this Forum some main facts of ISIS in direct contrast with Quran.
Isıs claims fighting in name of islam but kills mostly muslims.
And they are a terrorist group supported by Israel, UK and US. In that way, they hit two birds by one stone. One, they will create chaos for cheaper in target country and their soldiers will not die. Two, They show muslims bad and terrorists by allegedly representing islam. All muslims condemn terror, terrorist organisations like ISIS and their supporters like Israel, UK, US and Russia

March 18, 2016, 07:52:33 PM
Isis isn't anything new. Throughout all of history we've had terrorist humans and then they get destroyed by the next round of terrorist humans.

Ohh, Holy F#cking S#it, are You about this disgusting people: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades Huh
Pages:
Jump to: