Author

Topic: Any new airdrop coins? - page 568. (Read 332578 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 27, 2017, 07:02:13 AM
Plz keep in mind that if you see a post from Nebulecash for an airdrop, you been lured into a scam.

Several incriminating posts have been made and they keep deleting it.

The intention is to have you send your BTC to their wallet and its controlled bu multi signature.

so they hold your btc hostage to a multisig address so neither you nor they can spend it.

Then they can blackmail you to give you your bitcoin back, probably by keeping a part of it and you have no option but to accept

They give the excuse of backing up their currency... with your funds that is  Grin

You must be an incredibly stupid and greedy person to fall for this. Or someone who misunderstood and thought they could still control the btc in the new address.

who will send his btc to an other address to participate in an airdrop?Huh? don't believe someone can be that stupid !!!!

There are some guys who don't understand the implication of multisig.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 06:53:18 AM
I want to find free air drop coins, so I come here.
But people are not discuss air drops , scam instead.
So I link a web site here  for you .https://airdropalert.com/
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
August 27, 2017, 06:26:38 AM
Dash Masternode, TMC (something like free shares of a Chinese exchange)

FUCK token is doing a 500 FUCK airdrop on their ANN post right now
It helps others if you include a link to the airdrops.

A link to the FUCK token would be appreciated. i looked for it to no avail :S

I was looking for a free airdrop, and what I found is free FUCK. WTF!  Grin Grin But it seems I am already late for this free FUCK. Free hugs, anyone?

Kidding aside, there seems to be a growing number of odd names for coins. Boobs, Vagina, Penis, FUCK, and some few more. What's in a name? A strategy to grab some attention?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 27, 2017, 06:20:36 AM

A link to the FUCK token would be appreciated. i looked for it to no avail :S
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 05:41:29 AM

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
August 27, 2017, 04:32:53 AM
Plz keep in mind that if you see a post from Nebulecash for an airdrop, you been lured into a scam.

Several incriminating posts have been made and they keep deleting it.

The intention is to have you send your BTC to their wallet and its controlled bu multi signature.

so they hold your btc hostage to a multisig address so neither you nor they can spend it.

Then they can blackmail you to give you your bitcoin back, probably by keeping a part of it and you have no option but to accept

They give the excuse of backing up their currency... with your funds that is  Grin

You must be an incredibly stupid and greedy person to fall for this. Or someone who misunderstood and thought they could still control the btc in the new address.

[/quote]
Activity: 378
August 26, 2017, 07:20:15 PM
Dear,
I am already get some airdrop coin (latium,bitcoinlite,authorship,like).
i am collect this coin and it,s now mining.
but i don't know how about  it come in market.and his future.
Please anybody suggest me, it is workable or not.  
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
August 26, 2017, 07:18:06 PM
usefull post, commenting to follow
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 26, 2017, 07:17:43 PM
If you post your link on other threads then it will be deleted because it is not related to that thread. This thread is created for airdrops.

Not really but the forum have a standard rule that no referral link should be posted on this section and that is the major reason for the link been deleted.

If you post a link to ANN threads about airdrop threads on this thread then your post will not be deleted.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 07:10:41 PM
If you post your link on other threads then it will be deleted because it is not related to that thread. This thread is created for airdrops.

Not really but the forum have a standard rule that no referral link should be posted on this section and that is the major reason for the link been deleted.

Activity: 308
August 26, 2017, 06:52:32 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
August 26, 2017, 06:49:06 PM
Yeah me too. My post had some other relevant information regarding airdrops also but i posted ref link so it was deleted yet others just basically post there ref link and there posts are still up?

Everyone is posting their ref link and getting away with it. I accidentaly did and my post was deleted.
Activity: 420
August 26, 2017, 05:01:43 PM
Everyone is posting their ref link and getting away with it. I accidentaly did and my post was deleted.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
August 26, 2017, 10:13:45 AM
Besides the Byteball airdrop that is going to happen in the next couple of weeks is there any other except the "75 ATS" which is all around the forum new threads with ref links.

I think I saw a website which listed the upcoming airdrop, the current airdrops and the past airdrops! but didn't bookmarked it.

Here it is: http://airdropalert.com/
But it is not as complete as this thread (except for the referral links) & @CryptoAirdrops on twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 26, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
Besides the Byteball airdrop that is going to happen in the next couple of weeks is there any other except the "75 ATS" which is all around the forum new threads with ref links.

I think I saw a website which listed the upcoming airdrop, the current airdrops and the past airdrops! but didn't bookmarked it.
efx
Activity: 378
August 26, 2017, 09:50:55 AM
I claimed a lot of airdrops in the last weeks and i think there are some really good projects coming up in the future.

I am going to hold the most of my airdrops that i claim all day. I just expect some good news and good exchange launches of some coins. Once they are in the crypto marketcycle, we maybe see huge pumps Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
August 26, 2017, 09:36:56 AM
Now stop with this shitty referal spam
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
August 26, 2017, 09:36:20 AM
people read the rule.. dont post ref link in here.  Undecided it's will make forum full of spam.
and btw, NIHIL coin have an airdrop.. check their thread to have 100k NIHIL

Can you link this thread, I do not find any Nihil coin on bitcointalk.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
August 26, 2017, 01:16:33 AM
Currently authorship airdrop for signup is going on link : http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/r8255009 for signup you will get 75 tokens you have to give your ether address to receive token . Enjoy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 25, 2017, 11:48:53 PM
Grin u mean AIRDROP Coin or coin have AIRDROP... Cheesy we should many a discord channel to update airdrop coin

No discord, we should post here, as this will help ourselves (post count!) and community too (others read and learn!).

Imo most chatting apps waste our time with unnecessary bs and people gonna spam ref links.
Jump to: