Author

Topic: Any new airdrop coins? - page 579. (Read 332578 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 13, 2017, 12:23:24 AM
Has an aid drop ever actually become valuable?  I don't mean situations like bch where you had to hold another coin or bounties, but coins that are sent for free without any conditions. 

few airdrops coins that are well known or valuable are Decred, Ripple, Byteballs (all time high was over 900$), Stellar lumens
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 01:32:23 AM
Any new airdrops coming for Newbies?

Not specifically for newbies but anybody can get in on the Bitcore (BTX) airdrop. Just requires 10 BTX and you can instantly claim. Wallet has nice UI too

Thanks.
I meant a coin which can Newbies get in airdrop. I checked out the BTX. Seems OK.
Thanks so far.

Well honestly when I heard airdrops coins I feel like its a shitcoin that nobody wants it thats why they are giving it for free.
But now Im curious about this so I'll check them out if its good. Thanks!

When does airdrop happens?, is there an exact time of airdrop or it is unpredictable and will just came out unexpected?

Well thinking that too. Not actually familiar with airdrop. I should research about this.

You need 10BTX to claim anything from the airdrop to begin with? Where can I get some BTX? I didn't have any BTC during the snapshot.

Sorry to tell you that I think you are not eligible if you do not have any BTC during the snapshot. The only thing you should do is to pay more attention on bitcointalk alt coin announcement, waiting for next airdrop based on BTC.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 12, 2017, 12:42:04 AM
My last air drop was stellar, I will be keeping eye on this thread.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
August 12, 2017, 12:37:40 AM
You could try Jesus tokens https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annjsus-jesustoken-over-1-mil-given-away-ongoing-airdrops-2081378, but you need to be a member or higher on the bitcointalk (BTT) forum. This is a Waves asset so you will need a Waves Lite client.

You could also try LiteShares https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2062287 For this one you just need to be a Junior Member on BTT.

There is also coinstarter if you have not yet signed up www.coinstarter.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 11, 2017, 06:22:00 PM
You need 10BTX to claim anything from the airdrop to begin with? Where can I get some BTX? I didn't have any BTC during the snapshot.
I don't think that the air drop for that coin is worth doing. Having that many coins just so you can get free coins doesn't really have any worth to it. I just look at that type of air drop as a opportunity for the dev or the people working in that project to just dump their coins when the air drop finishes and it will leave a bunch of people holding coins that won't be worth what they originally paid for.

There's other coins that have a good air drop like Byteball even though they changed their distribution system.

Yeah I don't quite understand the new Byteball distribution... need to look more closely. Agreed that it's probably not worth pursuing the BTX airdrop at this point unless you got free coins to begin with.

Currently I'm looking at NETM, Deep Onion, Clustertoken. What am I missing?
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2017, 06:18:58 PM

Not specifically for newbies but anybody can get in on the Bitcore (BTX) airdrop. Just requires 10 BTX and you can instantly claim. Wallet has nice UI too

Thanks.
I meant a coin which can Newbies get in airdrop. I checked out the BTX. Seems OK.
Thanks so far.

Well honestly when I heard airdrops coins I feel like its a shitcoin that nobody wants it thats why they are giving it for free.

When does airdrop happens?, is there an exact time of airdrop or it is unpredictable and will just came out unexpected?

Well thinking that too. Not actually familiar with airdrop. I should research about this.

I don't think that the air drop for that coin is worth doing. Having that many coins just so you can get free coins doesn't really have any worth to it. I just look at that type of air drop as a opportunity for the dev or the people working in that project to just dump their coins when the air drop finishes and it will leave a bunch of people holding coins that won't be worth what they originally paid for.

There's other coins that have a good air drop like Byteball even though they changed their distribution system.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
August 11, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

Thanks.
Thanks so far.

Cryptopia or Novaexchange as per coinmarketcap website
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 11, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

Thanks.
Thanks so far.

Activity: 182
August 11, 2017, 01:23:14 PM
Has an aid drop ever actually become valuable?  I don't mean situations like bch where you had to hold another coin or bounties, but coins that are sent for free without any conditions.  

NEM airdrop now worth 7 figures, Decred airdrop worth 6 figures, and Ripple airdrop only worth 5 figures now.  At time of airdrop the amount being given was almost nothing.  Somebody please correct me if these figures are inaccurate.

There are many other airdrops/sigdrops/giveaways, and they are usually worthless or worth very little when given, but if you hold for years, some will probably become quite valuable.
Minereum was airdropped to genesis holders and is going for about 1.75-1.80 per coin. was trading close to $10 two months ago.

I think your chance now could be the one in my signature. It is getting big but also the funny coins without use could become sth worth.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2017, 01:15:25 PM
Has an aid drop ever actually become valuable?  I don't mean situations like bch where you had to hold another coin or bounties, but coins that are sent for free without any conditions.  

NEM airdrop now worth 7 figures, Decred airdrop worth 6 figures, and Ripple airdrop only worth 5 figures now.  At time of airdrop the amount being given was almost nothing.  Somebody please correct me if these figures are inaccurate.

There are many other airdrops/sigdrops/giveaways, and they are usually worthless or worth very little when given, but if you hold for years, some will probably become quite valuable.

Holy shit!  I can't believe NEM, Ripple and Decred were air drops.  Wish I had been around back then.

KEKcoin just launched as well and is now about 0.25BTC per bitcointalk account. I think only members and higher could join.

KEK is dumping 😭
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
August 10, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

Minereum was airdropped to genesis holders and is going for about 1.75-1.80 per coin. was trading close to $10 two months ago.
Activity: 615
August 10, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

NEM airdrop now worth 7 figures, Decred airdrop worth 6 figures, and Ripple airdrop only worth 5 figures now.  At time of airdrop the amount being given was almost nothing.  Somebody please correct me if these figures are inaccurate.

Holy shit!  I can't believe NEM, Ripple and Decred were air drops.  Wish I had been around back then.

1. my bad--they were not airdrops--they were giveaways (you did not have to prove ownership of a separate asset.. any warm body was able to partake in those giveaways.. although i think Decred called itself an airdrop)

2. i think only some smallish percentage was given away.. for example ripple kept most of the premined XRP as a company asset.
Activity: 1034
August 10, 2017, 05:17:59 PM

KEKcoin just launched as well and is now about 0.25BTC per bitcointalk account. I think only members and higher could join.

Checked their site http://kekcoin.co/#distribution and it says the initial distribution is over now
Activity: 155
August 10, 2017, 05:16:07 PM
Airdrops used to be all the rage. I think I may get back in on this action.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 04:53:31 PM

Holy shit!  I can't believe NEM, Ripple and Decred were air drops.  Wish I had been around back then.

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
August 10, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 09:59:08 AM
Nice DAO airdrop is ongoing.
High participation is very required.
Seems to get very big:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-movement-dao-fully-decentralized-organization-borderless-collaboration-2068554
I joined this airdrop and what I like best about it is that they will reward us more tokens if we are active and we actually do tasks and promotions in order to make this project a success. Joint participation makes also for a better community project as well. Thank you for letting us know as I found it here.
Bad news to you , I reported that thread to moderator , it obeys btt rules , ask you people to reply his topic to get airdrop.
Jump to: