Author

Topic: Any new airdrop coins? - page 585. (Read 332578 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
July 20, 2017, 07:36:41 PM
Is there still a CLAM airdrop active?

ya but its based on number of non-dust addresses you controlled (BTC, LTC, DOGE all valid) sometime in 2014..  i think you get 4.6 CLAMs per non-dust address, regardless of the amount in the address.. kinda sucks but hey, its free money  Cheesy

CLAM currently ~$4.37 so its like $20 per non-dust address.

That's still better than nothing. I'll go and check. I wish I could back in time and get all the free NEM...
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 06:11:58 PM
DeepOnion airdrop was interesting, but I don't really want to support the TOR network when already so much f**d up things happen there as well as illegal stuff.

The fact that illegal stuff happens there does not mean i was created with that purpose. That is like saying i dont like BTC because a lot of illegal stuff is sold/bought with it imho
Activity: 76
July 20, 2017, 05:43:13 PM
DeepOnion airdrop was interesting, but I don't really want to support the TOR network when already so much f**d up things happen there as well as illegal stuff.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

ya but its based on number of non-dust addresses you controlled (BTC, LTC, DOGE all valid) sometime in 2014..  i think you get 4.6 CLAMs per non-dust address, regardless of the amount in the address.. kinda sucks but hey, its free money  Cheesy

CLAM currently ~$4.37 so its like $20 per non-dust address.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
July 20, 2017, 05:07:36 PM
Besides Byteball and Stellar, the rest seem just too useless to even try. Clam and Bitcoincoin s fine too but these re based on your BTC balances some time ago.

Have you got a link for "CLAM" et "Bitcoincoin" ? ^^
Please

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 12:05:10 AM
I don't know about the coin. I see at the market:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-thread-2035252
You can try to get some coins. Check virustotal before download.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
July 19, 2017, 11:59:23 PM
The DeepOnion "airdrop" is a signature campaign in disguise. You need to have the signature to claim the "airdrop". Also 90% pre-mined.
What’s with the premine? It looks like they are only using the coin to pay people out for wearing their signatures or for bounties other than that it looks like they are planning to dump the coin on someone that makes a huge buy order. I would use the coin only to sell it though I am not trying to download a wallet from some new coin just so I could get a few bucks.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
July 19, 2017, 05:30:35 PM
The community is getting stranger and stranger.
Seems like that, yupp...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
July 19, 2017, 03:50:35 PM
DeepOnion coin is doing airdrop. The airdrop will be performed once a week if you are complying the account requirements. you can go to search the keywords deeponion. The community is getting stranger and stranger.
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
July 19, 2017, 03:21:23 PM
You can find the link for claiming XLM here: https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops/status/885906275229462528

Please remember, that the snapshot was already on June 27th, 2017.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
July 19, 2017, 12:56:22 PM
Besides Byteball and Stellar, the rest seem just too useless to even try. Clam and Bitcoincoin s fine too but these re based on your BTC balances some time ago.

Have you got a link for "CLAM" et "Bitcoincoin" ? ^^
Please
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 12:38:05 PM
Another free #airdrop — 
DAOACT / ACT airdrop — Free tokens for a little bit of your time.  As mentioned with previous ones, sometimes these tiny airdrops turn into a few bitcoin down the road for very little work.  Hard to say, but if you're safe about it, it's "free money."  DYODD.

You need to answer their questionaire (9 questions), and get at least 7 correct.  I'll enclose the answers but to reduce Gambit's footprint, preferably get a random question wrong and people should submit their entry over the next few hours. 

https://www.daoact.org/win-1000-act

How many ACT Token will you receive for completing at least 7 out of these 9 questions correctly? *
A: 1000

Our recent analysis on Medium showed that a proposal curator on ACT that contributed $1000 at pre-ICO earned...
A: $81,943

Our pre-ICO was announced on Medium for which date? *
A: 18th November 2017

The central character in our explainer video is called / from *
A: Lena Dzuba / Minsk

Our "meet the team" video features ACT's lead smart contract developer *
A:Johannes Angermeier from

The images include ACT at ... *
A:Meetup Kiev, Ukraine
Blockshow Europe 2017
UC Berkeley

Our White Paper says ... *
A: We want a curation engine that rewards those with a long-term perspective and interest in the platform.

"Social Accountability" is defined as ... *
A: the extent and capability of citizens to hold the state accountable and make it responsive...

Great, thanks.
Activity: 226
July 19, 2017, 05:42:43 AM
Another free #airdrop — 
DAOACT / ACT airdrop — Free tokens for a little bit of your time.  As mentioned with previous ones, sometimes these tiny airdrops turn into a few bitcoin down the road for very little work.  Hard to say, but if you're safe about it, it's "free money."  DYODD.

You need to answer their questionaire (9 questions), and get at least 7 correct.  I'll enclose the answers but to reduce Gambit's footprint, preferably get a random question wrong and people should submit their entry over the next few hours. 

https://www.daoact.org/win-1000-act

How many ACT Token will you receive for completing at least 7 out of these 9 questions correctly? *
A: 1000

Our recent analysis on Medium showed that a proposal curator on ACT that contributed $1000 at pre-ICO earned...
A: $81,943

Our pre-ICO was announced on Medium for which date? *
A: 18th November 2017

The central character in our explainer video is called / from *
A: Lena Dzuba / Minsk

Our "meet the team" video features ACT's lead smart contract developer *
A:Johannes Angermeier from

The images include ACT at ... *
A:Meetup Kiev, Ukraine
Blockshow Europe 2017
UC Berkeley

Our White Paper says ... *
A: We want a curation engine that rewards those with a long-term perspective and interest in the platform.

"Social Accountability" is defined as ... *
A: the extent and capability of citizens to hold the state accountable and make it responsive...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
July 19, 2017, 02:37:18 AM
Activity: 33
July 19, 2017, 02:23:39 AM
if you hold rads in the radium qt wallet then KEK is doing a airdrop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
July 19, 2017, 12:04:14 AM
Where would find out to see if anyone is doing an Airdrop?

ANN threads will contain distribution info.
Activity: 28
July 18, 2017, 11:48:44 PM
Where would find out to see if anyone is doing an Airdrop?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 08:57:25 PM
Anyone has experience with WAVES leasing?
Yes I do, I have my waves leased to two different servers and I get MRT (Miner's Reward Token) on a weekly basis along with some other tokens (Ripto Bux, Mercury, WavesGo, etc...)

Are the airdrops you get proportional to the amount of Waves (or Waves Community Token--i'm not sure how it works), or does everybody get the same size airdrops?  I guess I'm asking if the MRT, Ripto Bux, etc that you receive are airdrops or giveaways to Waves holders.

YES

Some of the community/activity based tokens like waves community or MRT are proportional.

Some of the giveaway/airdrop tokens are proportional and some are fixed size to all holders/participants.  Many just "appear" because they're granted to all WAVES holders while others need an active signup.

How exactly do you get waves?  I looked briefly trying to figure out what they where and was left totally bemused.

You will need to download the wallet, and you can get waves from exchanges and then send them to your wallet. You can also send bitcoin
to your waves wallet and buy waves through it (but you will need a small amount of waves in your wallet to do that, There are a few waves faucets you can go to wavesdrop.com and wavesgo.com/faucet.).
And there are lots of free tokens that can show up in your wallet, some good some not so good.
There are also air drops once a month for waves holders.
Activity: 244
Merit: 103
July 18, 2017, 08:12:47 PM
Yes I do, I have my waves leased to two different servers and I get MRT (Miner's Reward Token) on a weekly basis along with some other tokens (Ripto Bux, Mercury, WavesGo, etc...)

Are the airdrops you get proportional to the amount of Waves (or Waves Community Token--i'm not sure how it works), or does everybody get the same size airdrops?  I guess I'm asking if the MRT, Ripto Bux, etc that you receive are airdrops or giveaways to Waves holders.

YES

Some of the community/activity based tokens like waves community or MRT are proportional.

Some of the giveaway/airdrop tokens are proportional and some are fixed size to all holders/participants.  Many just "appear" because they're granted to all WAVES holders while others need an active signup.

How exactly do you get waves?  I looked briefly trying to figure out what they where and was left totally bemused.

You can send BTC to the Waves lite wallet and exchange it for waves in the same platform
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
July 18, 2017, 06:29:17 PM

YES

Jump to: