Author

Topic: Any new airdrop coins? - page 592. (Read 332578 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
June 28, 2017, 10:28:08 PM
bitsend has a currently active weekly airdrop which will end at 2019 they are giving out maximum 10000 bitsend per week and 520000 bitsend per year must be senior member or above to participate , the airdrop has already 500+ members
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
June 28, 2017, 09:46:25 PM
This is not exactly an airdrop, but the DENT project has many tasks you can do and earn dentcoin. The DENT project is something interesting to consider if you want to get your money back from your unused mobile date.

Dent coin has billion of supplies and how much would it cost per token when it added to exchange? i believe this one will not cost a lot Since supply can tell how would be the outcome to its coin when it added on exchangers but anyways maybe you could get more profit with that camp since there are only few people joining them for now.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
June 28, 2017, 09:21:49 PM
This is not exactly an airdrop, but the DENT project has many tasks you can do and earn dentcoin. The DENT project is something interesting to consider if you want to get your money back from your unused mobile date.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
June 28, 2017, 01:57:38 PM
Newbie like me needs an airdrop like this,so far have discovered two airdrops ,it makes things easier for people who are looking for airdrops just bookmarked it and will checked this one daily for a new one..
Very lucky you get two airdrop,
And still trying to find it,
Stellar was recently holding an airdrop, did you participate
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2017, 01:28:57 PM
Helium is airdropping to Spreadcoin holders circa August 1st.

1:1

And next Byteball distribution is July 9th.

Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
June 27, 2017, 03:25:49 PM
Stellar claim page is live: https://www.stellar.org/lumens/bitcoin-lumen-program/

If you own some some Ripto Bux (cheap atm), don't forget to hold em in your Waves wallet to receive free Starrie airdrop on June 28, 2017: https://blog.starrie.org/new-starrie-airdrop-this-time-to-riptobux-holders-and-how-to-prepare-ededd8e27fcd

I always try to post every legit crypto airdrop. So feel free to follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/drokzid
HAIL THE KING!
June 25, 2017, 01:51:57 PM
Free BTX (Bitcore) for BTC holders: https://www.bitcore.cc/

They will also reward the Top 1000 holders tomorrow: Be smart and split your balance over multiple wallets, if you are whale, too.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 25, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
I make this thread for new (free) airdrop coins.

I bet a lot of people miss big opportunities (like decred where you get over 1.5 btc for free at that time or node or other coins).

Because not every can look every day at all new threads.

So when you see a coin with a airdrop, than feel free to write it here.
So we will maybe dont miss any airdrop coin anymore.  Smiley

Happy to see that someone has created this thread to get latest Airdrop offers. Smiley

I got lucky to know about the DECRED airdrop in Dec'15!  Cheesy

So Decred too was Airdropped, a lot of successful Airdrop project, the most successful I know is NEM, but it seems ICOs is the other of the day now
HAIL THE KING!
June 25, 2017, 01:40:50 PM
Stellar is distributing 16 Billion Lumens to Bitcoin Holders next weeks: https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 25, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

I bet a lot of people miss big opportunities (like decred where you get over 1.5 btc for free at that time or node or other coins).

Happy to see that someone has created this thread to get latest Airdrop offers. Smiley

I got lucky to know about the DECRED airdrop in Dec'15!  Cheesy
HAIL THE KING!
June 24, 2017, 02:41:00 AM
Stellar will distribute 16 Billion Lumens to Bitcoin Holders: https://www.stellar.org/blog/bitcoin-claim-lumens-2/
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
June 21, 2017, 06:46:26 PM

I'm not quite sure if I am right for what I am thinking. but the only thing I know that coins have an airdrop which can give every week for free bounty but your rank must supposed to be at  Sr. Member in rank, and this coin can be found at BSD or they call it bitsend.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2017, 04:37:14 PM
Can any one explain what is "Airdrop" ? I see this term everywhere now

To add to the prior response, many airdrops target existing holders of bitcoin. The idea is to gain attention from the community of bitcoiners who are inherently early adopters and thought leaders regarding cryptocurrency, and who often have money to invest on crypto projects due to their BTC wealth.

So they need this early birds for the ICO?

It depends on the token each one has its own set of rules for who gets what and how much. One of them only required a previously used bitcoin address as far as I remember, even if it had zero balance on it.
Activity: 308
June 21, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

To add to the prior response, many airdrops target existing holders of bitcoin. The idea is to gain attention from the community of bitcoiners who are inherently early adopters and thought leaders regarding cryptocurrency, and who often have money to invest on crypto projects due to their BTC wealth.

So they need this early birds for the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
June 21, 2017, 04:23:44 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 21, 2017, 04:14:50 PM

Airdrop is a coin that is given to you for free. It can either be one that is dropped to everyone as has happened with a few waves based tokens or one where you need to do a small task like requesting an airdrop or writing on the projects slack.
Activity: 308
June 21, 2017, 03:58:51 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 02:35:23 PM
So many airdrops for useless coins. Get some waves, hold in the waves liteclient and wait. They are always airdropping good stuff, mobile go, riddle, mercury, WCT. It helps to have WCT in your wallet as well to get airdrops. The more waves you have the bigger the airdrop reward.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
June 10, 2017, 01:55:42 PM
Byteball and Stellar did quite well. Byteball is new and the marketcap is already $100M. You can find details here https://byteroll.com/airdrop
Jump to: