Pages:
Author

Topic: Any predictions for Bitcoin Gold? - page 3. (Read 341 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 257
May 09, 2018, 07:42:43 AM
Friends, I would like to know opinions about the Bitcoin Gold coin - does it have the chance to grow to at least $ 300 in the near future (at one time I bought 10 BTG coins at this price)? Now I look, its price hovers in the corridor between $ 75 and $ 80 and no hints for future growth

No, i think that coin will come up to no good. It can experience price manipulation, but it will die in the end. It was well marketed in the beginning but that is all...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 05:50:34 AM
Friends, I would like to know opinions about the Bitcoin Gold coin - does it have the chance to grow to at least $ 300 in the near future (at one time I bought 10 BTG coins at this price)? Now I look, its price hovers in the corridor between $ 75 and $ 80 and no hints for future growth
Bitcoin Gold has no future, it is another fork of the real Bitcoin and we do not need any better Bitcoin...
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 09, 2018, 05:39:50 AM
I do not really believe in the long-term prospects of this coin. But you can make profit on it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
May 09, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

I honestly don't think that BTG is going to generate a good profit for investors in the long run. As I have stated in previous posts, I simply don't think that bitcoin fork coins have much of a future to be honest. They have a lot of competition, and have no chance of taking over BTC's top spot in crypto.

Does it have a chance to increase to $300+ in the near future? There is always a chance, but the question is really big or small. In this case, the chances of that happening is extremely slim in my opinion. Unless we see a major BTC breakout in the near future, BTG is probably going to continue to stay where it is and slowly depreciate in value. Sure, there could be a huge BTG pump in the next alt season, but it's not going to sustain for the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 08, 2018, 03:38:15 PM
For me., BTG is a doomed coin. A cheap attempt to wave the fork wave for quick money.

If I recall it correctly, the devs premined coins for 65!!! M USD. I would never-ever spend my money on a such project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 08, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
I don't think it does, but I have a bias as I sold my ~7 BTG near the bottom. I did so because I thought it was a pre mined coin that had no intention of making the cryptospace any better. It could grow though because speculation in this space is beyond nuts.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
Pages:
Jump to: