Pages:
Author

Topic: any reason for this biggest drop? - page 2. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
July 24, 2019, 12:30:46 PM
we went up so much, i wont be shocked to see it back at 6000 it is possible
https://www.coingecko.com/en
what!  $6000??? I don't see that coming,  I don't think it's possible for bitcoin to to back to such price,  at least between the range of $7k - $8k and it's only a strong FUD or big manipulation that can bring it to this position
Anything is possible. It went to $20000 and then it drops to near $3000. So $6000 is possible too. At $6000 last year, we thought it was the lowest price as bitcoin was very stable. But no, it did drop further as the volume of trading did drop a lot. I don't wish this, but only the whales and bots can decide what should be the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
July 24, 2019, 12:14:30 PM
The whole market is currently drop now, the drop is not specific to BTC, just whole world is lagging now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
July 24, 2019, 11:43:33 AM
we went up so much, i wont be shocked to see it back at 6000 it is possible
https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 24, 2019, 11:12:23 AM
It is classic market behavior, we called it correction. And correction happens everytime when there is a big move up, or down. Price needs to confirm the trend and after that everything goes back to the previous higher/lower level.  Smiley
Activity: 1134
July 24, 2019, 11:07:22 AM
and i hope this corrections will not continues, just like the last year my friend
because a lot of people didn't have enough confidence because of their experience in a bear market last year
that's what I fear from the current market conditions. maybe the bears will come back until the end of the year. but it can be anticipated if some altcoins can update and pump in the near future.

It seems like it will be feared for people who have just played in the crypto world and this is different from people who have known about development every year. They have their own ways to make everyone's panic into a smile. Smiley

This is bracuse some time we are expecting too many high prices and this makes many people panic about the current situation. The market situation will change to normal when the altcoins start recovering their prices. It may take time but surely the prices of those coins will increase with patience.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
July 24, 2019, 10:33:40 AM
and i hope this corrections will not continues, just like the last year my friend
because a lot of people didn't have enough confidence because of their experience in bear market last year
that's what I fear from the current market conditions. maybe the bears will come back until the end of the year. but it can be anticipated if some altcoins can update and pump in the near future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 24, 2019, 10:26:06 AM
Price is still relevant in my viewpoint, however crypto market correction because of sell with profit taking. That is the reason this happens, people have realized its now. So Don't bind yourself, such of ups and down rather keep going with the stream.

well,, in my opinion this is normal,
i think a corrections will make the market healthier

because a lot of people didn't have enough confidence because of their experience in bear market last year
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 05, 2019, 04:39:28 AM
The current market situation is a correction because the price of bitcoin has been pumping very high. But we don't need to panic because it's like this time that Bitcoin is back up again. For me the price correction when it became a very precise time for me to return again buy Bitcoin and Altcoin. Some of the coins I bought again at the time of correction and became my mainstay for trading such as Abyss, ACT, TEN and ETH.
Activity: 896
July 05, 2019, 02:35:27 AM
Price is still relevant in my viewpoint, however crypto market correction because of sell with profit taking. That is the reason this happens, people have realized its now. So Don't bind yourself, such of ups and down rather keep going with the stream.
for people who are confident and brave with this market situation, of course he can benefit. but if he only sees and is afraid to come to the market, he won't get the profits. This market continues to attract investment and the bitcoin trade becomes a very big magnet.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
July 04, 2019, 07:33:26 PM
In this instance it appears the market has simply corrected after a decent rally that took it up to a more reasonable valuation, and further events globally may lead to increased value being realized as Bitcoin becomes more recognized as a store of value
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 03, 2019, 12:01:59 PM
well I never heard any bad news of cryptos or FUD that can bring down of the market maybe investors sold their cryptos you know they already gain profit.
Activity: 889
Merit: 10
July 03, 2019, 11:02:38 AM
Yeah, it's a correction--or a dip.  This is exactly what happens when any given market rises too high, too fast.  I have not been following crypto for the past week and was actually very surprised that bitcoin hit $10k--and then I heard it touched $13k!  The $13k level at least is unsustainable for now, and it indicates to me that there are a LOT of speculators in the market right now, and they're blowing bitcoin up past the point of rationality.

The same thing happened in 2017.  A similar thing happened in 2014, although Mt. Gox had a hand in that debacle.  Right now I just think there's too many people with too much money getting in and buying.  IMO now is not a good time to be buying bitcoin.  I'm just going to wait and see what happens.
the same as what I have in mind with my friends. I see bitcoin charts in the period of 2013 to 2017 that are all almost similar in the current movement. And I'm sure after the correction is complete bitcoin will fly to the moon.
Activity: 938
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
July 03, 2019, 10:54:27 AM
For me, it resembles the manipulations of the whales. Now, investors are at a loss - what to do? Simply do not be greedy and sell crypto each time you make a profit. You can buy it again when the fall time comes.
the market may be confusing, but long-term investors have predicted that there will be future growth and therefore invest. will not be affected for long-term investors. but for traders, it might be very confusing to see how this market moves. whereas if trade can take advantage of this market condition, they can get a lot of profits, especially for bitcoin assets.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
July 03, 2019, 10:51:19 AM
For me, it resembles the manipulations of the whales. Now, investors are at a loss - what to do? Simply do not be greedy and sell crypto each time you make a profit. You can buy it again when the fall time comes.
Timing the market is a tough task. Maybe its better to buy on a timely manner to overcome the big swings and increase your stack.
Activity: 680
July 03, 2019, 10:45:18 AM
Activity: 941
July 02, 2019, 10:42:45 AM
in short words, its a corrections time for bitcoin and altcoins
a lot of traders now take their profit, so, when the sellers more than the buyers the price will drop, just like now
This correction is reasonable to see that what Bitcoin has done looks uncontrolled. now this decline will stabilize the actual price of bitcoin. may last a certain amount of time when you have stability in the market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
simply getting the job done
July 02, 2019, 10:34:10 AM
I found it to be completely normal. I have been in the Cryptocurrency market for 3 years and have seen it many times. It is simply a price adjustment and a rule of increase and decrease.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 02, 2019, 10:28:10 AM
That's why crypto consider as risky investment because of it's volatile value.
But behind that, crypto can make you millionaire better than your ordinary investment.

So if you want to invest crypto, you must prepare the worst !
( currently I'm still holding )
Always keeping ourselves ready to meet the worst market scenario will let us to be on the safer side even when the market is bearish.

User needs to learn and further make the investment into cryptocurrency, investing without proper knowledge and risk associated with it will also cause large scale loss to the investor. This way it makes millionaires as well Leads to heavy loss. The success is upon the way we move along with the market.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 02, 2019, 09:42:52 AM
It's difficult to call at the moment. Prices are still falling, but slower than they were. I would be wary about buying in now, as the odds of prices rising soon are probably 50/50. Overall the trend over the last few months has been very bullish, but its unclear whether this is now exhausting itself or is just a temporary cooling off period.

in short words, its a corrections time for bitcoin and altcoins
a lot of traders now take their profit, so, when the sellers more than the buyers the price will drop, just like now
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
July 02, 2019, 09:21:15 AM
That's why crypto consider as risky investment because of it's volatile value.
But behind that, crypto can make you millionaire better than your ordinary investment.

So if you want to invest crypto, you must prepare the worst !
( currently I'm still holding )
Pages:
Jump to: