Pages:
Author

Topic: any reason for this biggest drop? - page 3. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
July 02, 2019, 09:11:40 AM
It's really hard to tell if altcoins will rise, but let's see if they can do it, if not, I'm afraid we will see some big correction coming which we don't want to see.
why not want to see it, now prepare our money if the market will go down. if altcoin rises, then we already have assets that are ready for us to sell. don't complicate it all because of the downturn in the market, as much as possible we can use it all.
It's still 50/50 for bitcoin will keep decreased or wil bounce back to $13k or more right now. But it seems bitcoin will be back below than $10k since the chart keep decreasing after it pumped many days ago. Seems some whales already took big profit
With a big drop in 24 hours, it could imply that whales are taking profit, and when they take profit, it result to panic which will lead to more dump and undervalued price, so they price back up again, that's them starting to accumulate again, if this trend will continue, they will become richer.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
July 02, 2019, 06:08:51 AM
I think this is only a correction because Bitcoin and some altcoins price increase too hight. And i think this is not biggest drop, because the price of Bitcoin is still high.
bitcoin has been trying to stabilize the price now. this is the chance for the altcoin to start going up. and when the bitcoin pump starts altcoin will follow its growth.

It's really hard to tell if altcoins will rise, but let's see if they can do it, if not, I'm afraid we will see some big correction coming which we don't want to see.
There is no form of big correction that the bulls are not ready to take and push back, I am talking of corrections from coins like Bitcoin and top altcoins in the market.  There is one thing for sure that we should all know, the market has already entered uptrend, and corrections are inevitable, we will always see all form of correction from now till be see the new ATH.

Some correction will be very little, while some could be so deep and scary, but whatever type of dip it is, the price will always bounce back, and that should be the best time or opportunity to take advantage of to make some cool money which is what I usually do. Therefore I don’t see any reason why a strong investor or someone who is very certain of his choice of investment be scared of correction when it is not bear market.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2019, 09:18:48 AM
why not want to see it, now prepare our money if the market will go down. if altcoin rises, then we already have assets that are ready for us to sell. don't complicate it all because of the downturn in the market, as much as possible we can use it all.
It's still 50/50 for bitcoin will keep decreased or wil bounce back to $13k or more right now. But it seems bitcoin will be back below than $10k since the chart keep decreasing after it pumped many days ago. Seems some whales already took big profit
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
July 01, 2019, 09:07:24 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 01, 2019, 09:02:32 AM
It's difficult to call at the moment. Prices are still falling, but slower than they were. I would be wary about buying in now, as the odds of prices rising soon are probably 50/50. Overall the trend over the last few months has been very bullish, but its unclear whether this is now exhausting itself or is just a temporary cooling off period.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 01, 2019, 05:31:31 AM
I think this is only a correction because Bitcoin and some altcoins price increase too hight. And i think this is not biggest drop, because the price of Bitcoin is still high.
bitcoin has been trying to stabilize the price now. this is the chance for the altcoin to start going up. and when the bitcoin pump starts altcoin will follow its growth.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 01, 2019, 04:20:16 AM

simply because BTC prices have grown without a reason, the whale's impact is too great and after a few days, they will also be the resellers of BTC at high prices.
This is also considered a manipulation commonly seen in the crypto market. So, if you are a newbie, be careful with the fast growing market. Don't be greedy, otherwise, the results will be as bad as in the picture.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
July 01, 2019, 03:40:25 AM
[im g]https://i.imgur.com/tdQ55yJ.png[/img]
What possible reason do you think it could be other that the usual correction we normally see when there is surge high surge, and this correction we all talk about, I am sure that whales still usually contribute to it, they probably do move large amount of money they have accumulated for a while now to sell after the short pump, but I think the value we have now is the normal value we should have been before that high surge.

We might still witness another second correction before the value stabilizes, but by the time the market becomes stable after all the corrections that will be done before the next surge, I am sure we will be able to sustain at least $11k for a long period of time, but since we have once touched $13k, I am sure it won’t be long too before we finally break that barrier completely for $15k.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
June 29, 2019, 01:18:18 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 12:44:05 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
June 29, 2019, 10:54:15 AM
I dont know why people wants to make a conclusion regarding this price drops even with a little dip, they want it to consider as a major issue? Bitcoin price and other alts are volatile so they should not seek for reason because the price will immediately recover.
Correct! They usually look the major drop as a trend reversal. We would never enter the reversal once we have greater support under 9k to 10k dollars. It will just be stressful if you thinking out that bitcoin may become 2k dollars when it hit 12k dollars. Why do I say this? Because I have seen several speculations regarding with cryptocurrency bearish period. It won`t be happen unless there is whales conspiracy. Do not be afraid of biggest dropped, they are just experiencing correction.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 29, 2019, 10:47:47 AM
The major caused of bitcoin plunged is the temporarily shut down of coinbase. However, that only affects the intraday of bitcoin. As of now, it continuously moving up. Leaving the 10300 dollars in a day is a good sign that the market is still healthy. However, I think it will take again a new correction phase because it seems that bitcoin gradually moving down.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
June 29, 2019, 10:15:02 AM
The recent correction that just happened days ago is healthy correction and the market needs it.

If the market continues to rise without any correction, it is more risky to enter in the market. Remember what happened last 2017 where what we saw at that time is continuous rise and no correction. After that what happened?? A big fall of the market. The market needs this correction now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
June 29, 2019, 09:59:37 AM
From what i read, seems like its something that is related with this CME or CBOE btc futures
People who went short actually wanted to minimize their losses on short contract so the price were pushed down

Look at the price now, it recovered
So i am slightly believe into this news tho
It's  still down though to $11.5k. It didn't recovered or back to $13k which happened many days ago. The reason why bitcoin was increased because of libra coin hype

bitcoin today is indeed quite difficult to predict. because the current state of bitcoin is very different from last year's bitcoin, where the bitcoin reached quite high. so of course it is different from now, besides the development is increasing, and of course the risk is increasing. so the increase in the price of bitcoin is indeed difficult to predict, because sometimes it rises and sometimes falls.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
June 29, 2019, 06:21:34 AM
From what i read, seems like its something that is related with this CME or CBOE btc futures
People who went short actually wanted to minimize their losses on short contract so the price were pushed down

It's  still down though to $11.5k. It didn't recovered or back to $13k which happened many days ago. The reason why bitcoin was increased because of libra coin hype
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 29, 2019, 06:12:11 AM
We are wondering why it goes like this unexpectedly but we are all aware of how this thing possibly happens again. Yeah, it's a little worrying if it drops down hard just like it happened last 2017 and take a pause.
Let see how it change the course in a few hours from now if this is just a simple dump or going down deeply.
Actually when the price has gone up very quickly, what will happen is that many users will sell the assets they bought before, that is a good short profit for them, the price falls because the supply is too large, that's a natural thing when price increases occur, correction will always happen afterwards
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
June 29, 2019, 05:40:38 AM
Some whales are cashing, they sell to profit and that market react.. Shocked

I saw this many times already in my long stay here in the crypto world, this isn't surprising and I don't think this dump is cause by real panic.
You see the price now, its' back to uptrend and bitcoin just hit $12,000 again then fall to be stable at sub $11,000.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 29, 2019, 03:17:46 AM
Everybody are aware of what really happening lately at coinbase, maybe thats the reason why it suddenly drop up to the lowest level, but it  pump and return to 11k usd+ lately, and corrections and dip are happening everywhere and at any coins or tokens or even stocks, so just learn to play from it, and buy on dip and sell on news, thats the best way as a trader to earn some profits.

There's a lot of factors that needs to consider when it comes to its sudden changes. The thing is, there is probably a huge dump of crypto wherein it really affect the market. In the meantime, let's just say that this will only keep on repeating and definitely those traders can take the opportunity to gained some benefits in it.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 29, 2019, 02:04:45 AM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
June 29, 2019, 01:23:21 AM
simple, I think because of the high increase in a short period of time, so many people held their assets up to now, then sold them when the price was high, so there was a decline after the increase. however, I think the price of bitcoin is currently stable above the price of $ 11500. this is still one of the best things.
Pages:
Jump to: