Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 10. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
October 25, 2016, 03:24:19 PM
If it is very fond of gambling that nothing will earn only lose. If we are talking about safe mining bitcoin, it is definitely not the option. Although you can immediately win a lot.
Save your coins bitcoin I would have to be done on the computer desktop.
Activity: 204
October 25, 2016, 02:34:07 PM
There is not any safe way to grow bitcoin right now. Each investment involve risk which may cause to you many disadvantages. I think the least bad method is to mine Bit[Suspicious link removed]ut and buy some hardware or antminer and start working with number and statements.
Without risk nothing. Recently, even the real currency is better to invest than doing anything else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 25, 2016, 02:23:07 PM
There is not any safe way to grow bitcoin right now. Each investment involve risk which may cause to you many disadvantages. I think the least bad method is to mine Bitcoin. Go out and buy some hardware or antminer and start working with number and statements.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
October 25, 2016, 02:00:05 PM
If it is very fond of gambling that nothing will earn only lose. If we are talking about safe mining bitcoin, it is definitely not the option. Although you can immediately win a lot.
Activity: 284
October 25, 2016, 01:33:19 PM
Nobody wants to risk their funds, and the only constant is audible is said about the risks. Indeed, and earn and save wisely and you need without too much interference of others, because very often users faced with fraudsters.
Activity: 243
October 25, 2016, 12:45:42 PM

I guess patience is the key there - lots of people want to make a fast buck and get bored waiting and turn to something risky, or sell at a loss during a run on a coin. Its quite tricky holding your nerve when the markets are dropping. This is happening with XMR and LSK at the minute, a few people are selling at a loss. I'm holding out and accumulating.
I think the trade altcoin or bitcoin will always be at great risk, I do not think it would be safe even if you want to be patient and wait but nonetheless the risk is great, I've been doing trade altcoin, I'm very patient waiting for prices to rise for several months but rather the price continues slump? I think this is not a secure method

Yeah I don't think there's a safe way to grow bitcoin.

And the only way is to be patient and to work hard.

What is exactly "safe" for you?
You can grow your bitcoin and have fun at the same time...
What kind of "unsafety" do you see in this?
Keeping their income and savings is always a lot of questions. Everyone sees their excitement for a particular occasion. If you just get bitcoin and not pay attention to costs, in the future it will bring big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 25, 2016, 10:58:56 AM

I guess patience is the key there - lots of people want to make a fast buck and get bored waiting and turn to something risky, or sell at a loss during a run on a coin. Its quite tricky holding your nerve when the markets are dropping. This is happening with XMR and LSK at the minute, a few people are selling at a loss. I'm holding out and accumulating.
I think the trade altcoin or bitcoin will always be at great risk, I do not think it would be safe even if you want to be patient and wait but nonetheless the risk is great, I've been doing trade altcoin, I'm very patient waiting for prices to rise for several months but rather the price continues slump? I think this is not a secure method

What is exactly "safe" for you?
You can grow your bitcoin and have fun at the same time...
What kind of "unsafety" do you see in this?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
October 25, 2016, 10:47:58 AM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 25, 2016, 06:39:05 AM
lending bitcoin is safe grow your bitcoin
Activity: 148
October 23, 2016, 08:43:04 PM
The safest way is to create your own business and put effort and time in it.

Persistence is key

1. create business
2. Huh??
3. profit
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 23, 2016, 04:56:31 PM
The safest way is to create your own business and put effort and time in it.

Persistence is key
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 04:47:37 PM
Just set a goal and stick to it. Never take from your savings.
So many temptations that can be confusing, and your goals are a little shake. The fact that a man always wants everything, and not always possible to implement and so we go to various tricks that we then presented with a problem.

Will power my friend.
Activity: 274
October 23, 2016, 04:46:25 PM
So many temptations that can be confusing, and your goals are a little shake. The fact that a man always wants everything, and not always possible to implement and so we go to various tricks that we then presented with a problem.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2016, 04:35:45 PM
Activity: 278
October 23, 2016, 04:29:36 PM
Saving is very hard, especially if all you want and no matter what is missing. So I think that in general can not get a quality savings. Just need to first study the costs and see whether everything you need from what is acquired.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
October 20, 2016, 12:22:47 PM
I think there is no absolute way of growing bitcoin safely.  All investment and ventures have risk of not meeting the goal intended.  Though there maybe team that will plan or make strategy on how to minimize the risk, it will never be reduce to zero risk.  But if you are really into growin your bitcoin there is some safer way with  minimal risk to grow your bitcoin, and that is venturing it to a business category where you are most familiar with.
I agree with Lootz sentiment - every investment in BTC is risky, however the higher the risk, the higher potential reward, and I heavily stress the word potential. I didn't find a fully risk free investment in BTC. If you want 100% risk free, try investing in government bonds - trouble is you'll only get a few % interest at best these days and wont be able to touch your money for years...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
October 19, 2016, 09:56:55 PM
I think the only safe way to grow your bitcoins is by trading the price of bitcoins, I mean buy when around 300-400$ and sell when around 700$ and you can make good profit.
Buying at $400 and selling at $700 is what I consider to be slow trading since there is a large gap that might take a year to fill.

But yes, in general that's indeed the least risky form of investing. It's the good old buy low sell high method that is, and will always remain a solid way of making profits.

legendary
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2016, 05:02:30 PM
I think there is no absolute way of growing bitcoin safely.  All investment and ventures have risk of not meeting the goal intended.  Though there maybe team that will plan or make strategy on how to minimize the risk, it will never be reduce to zero risk.  But if you are really into growin your bitcoin there is some safer way with  minimal risk to grow your bitcoin, and that is venturing it to a business category where you are most familiar with.
Activity: 247
October 19, 2016, 04:00:02 PM
all investment can risk
nothing is investment without risk

I see you do not know about my U2 system.
All is free and you can only earn
this means:WITHOUT RISK.

Do you see a risk?

And easy money does not happen. There is always the risk that you lose or deceived. The main thing is not to gamble, and then undress and take the latter.
Buy bitcoin and then wait for the price rise cryptocurrency perhaps not the best way, but it does work for those who have extra money that he can spend.
Activity: 265
October 19, 2016, 03:31:37 PM
all investment can risk
nothing is investment without risk

I see you do not know about my U2 system.
All is free and you can only earn
this means:WITHOUT RISK.

Do you see a risk?

And easy money does not happen. There is always the risk that you lose or deceived. The main thing is not to gamble, and then undress and take the latter.
Pages:
Jump to: