Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 14. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 17, 2016, 12:07:33 AM
one safer thing to do is buy some POS coins and do staking thru its wallet and then move your coins to btc later.
this may not be a big earner but sure good to expect something in the future.

I did this to my 1337 and some POS Coins. But I have some problem,since my coins grows in Staking and when the time that I am about to convert back to BTC the price is low and sometimes to the point that no one is buying. And on most coins, it seems that price are constantly diving. Hope I am wrong on my assumptions and observations here.

There are always risk in any investments or how to grow our BTC's, just always be cautious and always be informed.

You are not wrong. Majority of the alt coin have their values dropping non stop. Only a few are able to make it. So it is really not safe to invest in new alt coin even if you are very confidence of it. The promise made by the dev is all nothing but thin until it is proven to work.
Much better to invest on the altcoin who exist in the long time they are not going to die like new altcoins, and for me there is no safest way to grow your bitcoin, there is always a risk included in your investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 17, 2016, 12:06:36 AM
Signature campaign is always best way to earn. And also You can invest in Legit mining sites ,first you need to make research on those sites and then only invest , and invest amount only which you can afford , do not invest on ponzi schemes , gabling etc.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 16, 2016, 11:39:02 PM
one safer thing to do is buy some POS coins and do staking thru its wallet and then move your coins to btc later.

I did this to my 1337 and some POS Coins. But I have some problem,since my coins grows in Staking and when the time that I am about to convert back to BTC the price is low and sometimes to the point that no one is buying. And on most coins, it seems that price are constantly diving. Hope I am wrong on my assumptions and observations here.

There are always risk in any investments or how to grow our BTC's, just always be cautious and always be informed.

You are not wrong. Majority of the alt coin have their values dropping non stop. Only a few are able to make it. So it is really not safe to invest in new alt coin even if you are very confidence of it. The promise made by the dev is all nothing but thin until it is proven to work.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
October 16, 2016, 11:01:30 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 16, 2016, 09:29:25 PM
I think it would be the same risk, the possibility of coins do not have a high price or no price though is very likely to happen, so beware
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
October 16, 2016, 09:17:16 PM
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
October 16, 2016, 09:11:15 PM
You can do exchanger and earn something with it

Being an exchanger is not an easy thing, someone would need a large capital and every type of currencies available, and the most important thing, a lot of trust from the community so that someone should not think twice for doing a trade with you.
yeah I have to say that it was the right thing, even if you open a small exchange even as usd / BTC course, you certainly need to have capital usd and bitcoin is big enough? if you already have it, certainly other things that is difficult is getting a regular customer?

Yup need a large volume of bitcoin or flat if necessary to open your exchanges , and don't act like stupid for asking a loan to opening the business  Tongue (see in Lending section about this matter) . For the regular customer , it's just the matter of time just do your best for growing the exchanges like promotion , good customer service , nice support , and good volume to trade and your exchanges will be known on members in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
October 16, 2016, 07:42:37 PM
You can do exchanger and earn something with it

Being an exchanger is not an easy thing, someone would need a large capital and every type of currencies available, and the most important thing, a lot of trust from the community so that someone should not think twice for doing a trade with you.
yeah I have to say that it was the right thing, even if you open a small exchange even as usd / BTC course, you certainly need to have capital usd and bitcoin is big enough? if you already have it, certainly other things that is difficult is getting a regular customer?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2016, 03:27:34 PM
1. Earning from signature campaign. and then use that as capital to use in trading right
2. If you earn much more money in trading you can hold that then save in to banks or you can just simple invest it again earning money again while trading.
3. gambling easiest to lose and win bitcoins.

Its better to put the earnings from signature campaign in trading instead of saving in banks as in banks your money will never grow with the same pace that can be grown in trading.
what he said was right not to be greedy, if you have a profit then store it in bank which at times can be reused if you suffered a loss in trade.

Well that's the right thing to do, the excess profits should be withdrawed on regular basis and should be kept at safe place and it will also reduce the risk of putting money on exchange site so even if the site gets hacked you don't loose everything.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 16, 2016, 02:51:23 PM
1. Earning from signature campaign. and then use that as capital to use in trading right
2. If you earn much more money in trading you can hold that then save in to banks or you can just simple invest it again earning money again while trading.

Its better to put the earnings from signature campaign in trading instead of saving in banks as in banks your money will never grow with the same pace that can be grown in trading.
what he said was right not to be greedy, if you have a profit then store it in bank which at times can be reused if you suffered a loss in trade.
Activity: 187
October 16, 2016, 02:38:39 PM
i think you can grow your bitcoin through trading and through other online tasks and i think these way is much more better than other investment so i prefer that trading is much more good if someone want to grow up their bitcoin.
Really can be a problem in order to grow their bitcoin. The fact that the money or change is also not so difficult. The question of cost and disguise money from the user.
You probably have not encountered this kind of difficulties. This matter should not engage without experience.
Activity: 756
October 16, 2016, 01:50:55 PM
I would say, trading is the only way to double your bitcoins. We have so many schemes. Find out the best and risk free as many do scams. Try to face risk and make yourself strong in it. Spend more time on it and be watchful. Time matters here as well. The price started increasing now and this would be the correct time for you to get double the profit. Dedicate yourselves. This is the correct place to grow and safeguard your investments. 

People mostly say that time is money, so your time spent on something wont go in a waste but you will surely get a outcome from it, that thing applies on bitcoin too, whatever method you choose, it surely needs time, if you give it time and attention it would probably embrace you at the end.
Activity: 193
October 16, 2016, 01:48:05 PM
I would say, trading is the only way to double your bitcoins. We have so many schemes. Find out the best and risk free as many do scams. Try to face risk and make yourself strong in it. Spend more time on it and be watchful. Time matters here as well. The price started increasing now and this would be the correct time for you to get double the profit. Dedicate yourselves. This is the correct place to grow and safeguard your investments. 
Activity: 287
October 16, 2016, 01:42:38 PM
i think you can grow your bitcoin through trading and through other online tasks and i think these way is much more better than other investment so i prefer that trading is much more good if someone want to grow up their bitcoin.
Really can be a problem in order to grow their bitcoin. The fact that the money or change is also not so difficult. The question of cost and disguise money from the user.
Activity: 224
October 16, 2016, 12:26:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
October 16, 2016, 10:44:12 AM
Explain us then the level of the risk  with my all for free U2 system where you can only earn and never lose.

Ok...your computer or laptop can explode...or mine why not...or such kind of risk...

Funny , nothing excellent in this world. Your service still have a chance for being lose even you're guarantee your service never lose.
But , we doesn't know what happen in this world maybe you just paying your older investor and ignoring the early investor.

There aren't safe way to grow your bitcoin , just look at my post above you'll see the risk . But , if you're wanna to minimize the risk go to trading.

Agree with you theres  no 0% risk  exist  when it terms of growing up your money since there are always risk accompanied with it. There are  really many  investments to choose from  but be sure to select the most reliable and  would somehow assure your self that you could able to gain profits on  future.

My guarantee is the principle of the system.
No differences are made among the investors.
I believe if I would ignore the earlier investors...they would not ignore me...and tell you about here.
People are quicker when they are not paid...(lol)

I'm sure so many people have already been paid with my system and the concerned people have not noticed it...(lol)
It happens that I pay out people who are inactive for over 6 Months or even more.
They have invested for free at the start and have given up...and miraculously now they are paid out.
When I say that "so far" people are paid out easily...it is so even if people does not believe it...
My system does not make the difference...(lol)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 16, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

Activity: 224
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl
October 16, 2016, 10:35:52 AM
The only safe way is keep your bitcoin in a paper wallet for years and let them grow in their value. I guess there is no "SAFE" way to grow your bitcoin other than this method. There is always be risks and you get rewarded for taking up and managing your risks well. Try to take risk with a small amount of money and see how it goes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 16, 2016, 10:25:36 AM
Activity: 938
October 16, 2016, 09:08:50 AM
To make any exchange here, or to provide such service you will need to build and get a reputation first, even with that the profit you might got will be low as there are a lot people doing this already, but there is a small risk doing such.
Pages:
Jump to: