Pages:
Author

Topic: Any safe way to grow my bitcoins ? - page 3. (Read 126064 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

Try to invest it, buy some alt coins. That is what I'm doing right now. Investing my bitcoin in altcoins. Buy dip, Sell high.  Grin

Agree. That's also what I am doing right now. However, which coin and when to invest/buy/sell is another story I guess.
You can choose to buy stable /high value coin with less risk but also less benefit and the other way around.
[/quote]

Yes, but there are so many coins out there that choosing the right ones to invest in it's very difficult! Also, it is not easy to know when it's "dip" and when it's "high", so it definitely is not a risk-free method to grow your Bitcoins.
Activity: 46
November 25, 2017, 04:05:59 PM
There is not any safe way to grow any kind of money, absolutely not your bitcoin, dont fall for scams be careful.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 09:52:10 AM
Signature campaign Is the best way to get bitcoins
Activity: 8
October 13, 2017, 08:23:41 AM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Can earn about 0.0052 per day Currently
So Can anybody give tips for growing my bitcoin please ?
Thanks!

Try to invest it, buy some alt coins. That is what I'm doing right now. Investing my bitcoin in altcoins. Buy dip, Sell high.  Grin

Agree. That's also what I am doing right now. However, which coin and when to invest/buy/sell is another story I guess.
You can choose to buy stable /high value coin with less risk but also less benefit and the other way around.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
October 13, 2017, 05:51:06 AM
signature campaigns is the best way to grow your BTC right now. grow your rank gradually and be always active and i guess you will fetch some cool coins out of that
Activity: 151
October 03, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
You can try to earn by arbitrating but it is hard because there are transfer fees between exchanges.
Activity: 218
October 03, 2017, 04:33:55 PM
safest way to grow you stash: Hold. End of each month, after you made all your expenses for food, bills, clothes, entertainment, put the rest in btc. also, keep at it with the sig campaigns, nothing wrong with a little extra eh?
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
October 03, 2017, 04:01:43 PM
HODL is the safest way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
October 03, 2017, 01:31:25 PM
Signature campaign is the safest method  to grow ur BTC
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
October 03, 2017, 12:51:42 PM
Current have about 0.01 btc from nothing ,still earning from signature campaigns ONLY.
Thanks!

There are sites that you can loan out your coins to other users for set periods of time, and at the end of that time frame they return it to you with a specified amount of interest.  I know GDAX was doing this for a while until the ETH price crash a few months ago.  I assume other exchanges offer the same service if you do some research.  Basically risk free, beyond keeping it on an exchange. 

Other options would be to transfer to a POS token like what ETH will be and then stake your tokens.  This option does come with increased volatility however.

Best of luck
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
October 03, 2017, 12:34:32 PM
Just relax and keep doing what you are doing. Signature Campaign's is one of the best way to earn bitcoin safely and carefully. Thus you can do this slowly. You can also join other campaign's. (This may include Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and other type's of campaign)

All you have to do is follow the instructions carefully. And also, before joining campaign's you have to make sure that you are willing to take the risk they are offering or make sure that it is not a illegitimate post. So keep in mind that "think before you click".

I am not sure about mining and still learning about it. Investing is also one way to earn bitcoin.
honest and careful in working on a project or transaction
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 03, 2017, 12:29:00 PM
Just relax and keep doing what you are doing. Signature Campaign's is one of the best way to earn bitcoin safely and carefully. Thus you can do this slowly. You can also join other campaign's. (This may include Telegram, Facebook, Twitter and other type's of campaign)

All you have to do is follow the instructions carefully. And also, before joining campaign's you have to make sure that you are willing to take the risk they are offering or make sure that it is not a illegitimate post. So keep in mind that "think before you click".

I am not sure about mining and still learning about it. Investing is also one way to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
October 03, 2017, 12:01:54 PM
Thanks!

Activity: 42
October 03, 2017, 09:09:10 AM
as long as you hold BTC you are exposed to their volatility.. unfortunately
otherwise this entire thing wouldn't make sense
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
March 01, 2017, 04:59:10 PM
It is now proved that my U2 system is a safe way to grow bitcoins.
You can not find safer:
It is absolutly free and you can only earn.
It is impossible to lose.
It is so genious that people believe it is a big scam.

It is so funny to see that the safer a system is...the less people believe in it.
People prefer deep dreams...and are not interested in real sure profit...
So is life...
How can I learn more about your system and whether there is an opportunity to try out as an experiment for myself to learn everything about your system.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 01, 2017, 04:58:33 AM
It is now proved that my U2 system is a safe way to grow bitcoins.
You can not find safer:
It is absolutly free and you can only earn.
It is impossible to lose.
It is so genious that people believe it is a big scam.

It is so funny to see that the safer a system is...the less people believe in it.
People prefer deep dreams...and are not interested in real sure profit...
So is life...
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
February 28, 2017, 08:32:34 PM
Your safest way is to invest it and when you hit that 0.5 btc make a lending service and you can earn big
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bawga
February 27, 2017, 03:34:55 PM
Loan in poloniex, not grantee for poloniex scam!  Cheesy
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
February 27, 2017, 02:26:25 PM
loan it out on polo
Of all the available methods is certainly the worst gambling. More peace of mind and bring production and profits subscription company. But we need a little more knowledge than usual.
Activity: 151
February 26, 2017, 08:46:32 PM
loan it out on polo
Pages:
Jump to: