Pages:
Author

Topic: Any Suggestions on Demo Trading Sites? - page 2. (Read 728 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 06:02:42 AM
Hello,
I am interested in learning to trade and would like to ask the board for suggestions on a good demo trading site.
My hope would be to identify a site were I could learn for a few months and then move into actual capital.

Any suggestions would be great.
Thank you.

i think you should go to the official trading site and give a shot to try trading with a small capital. beacause your searching for a site that never exist. a demo trading site.i never heard that dude. but if you wont believe you can do your own search by google if you do so.

but for now i will suggest that find a trading site and start to trade with a small capital. its better to gain experience than to speculate it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196
STOP SNITCHIN'
August 18, 2017, 04:33:39 AM
Hello,
I am interested in learning to trade and would like to ask the board for suggestions on a good demo trading site.
My hope would be to identify a site were I could learn for a few months and then move into actual capital.

Thank you.

If you're looking for bitcoin/altcoin demo accounts, I'm not aware of many. SimpleFX has demo accounts and apparently has MT4 capabilities. They offer bitcoin and litecoin CFDs, along with lots of other real world markets.

But to be honest, I was checking out their site a bit, and it seemed a bit janky to me. Maybe it was my browser, but it seemed a bit sloppily put together. I know people who trade on it, though, so YMMV.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 04:15:33 AM
I guess hitbtc offers such service.I never tried before but you can check it out if you have time.

https://demo.hitbtc.com/exchange
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
August 18, 2017, 04:08:48 AM
it is very easy to get a demo account,you can go to any trading website and create it,
for example go to fxcm.com and create a demo account in there,
there're a lot of place that you can open it,
but if you're looking for a demo account for cryptocurrency trading then nobody can answer it(perhaps),
as far as i know,i never encounter something like that,so if you want to learn how to trade it,use a small amount of your money and use it,
try to feel it,in the beginning you will lose it,even all of it.don't be afraid because everybody like that too
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 02:25:48 PM
Hello,

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: