Pages:
Author

Topic: Any way I can exchange all altcoins for free? - page 2. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
How do you expect to exchange altcoins for free? Those exchanges and platforms are in business too, they are not there for charity work.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
What you are looking for may not be in existence in the crypto space yet but you can look for an OTC site where you get in contact with the seller and you discuss on an agreed amount of exchange rate. This will make things better for you I think. Further more, if they are tokens, look for some decentralized exchanges because they only deduct miners fee and nothing more.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Use decentralised exchanges and you would only be charged by paying the gas fee. All other exchanges require a certain percentage of these tokens for deposit/withdrawal/trading processes. Ther is no way of how to avoid them.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
There may be some new platform of ICO projects that offer the free fee transaction, but I don't know whether they have been working or not yet. But, sometimes, if you invest or join the program on the exchange platform ICO,and get the coins, you can withdraw or trade the coin with low fee till zero.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
There is no exchange which will not charge you. So, you can't convert or exchange your altcoins without charges. But you can create a thread in altcoin marketplace, someone may be interested in your coins and will take your coins in exchange of another.
Maybe this is the best solution given, because it is difficult for you to do without the burden of costs that will be included. You better follow the advice above which might be one that can be used and I feel is the thing that will go in the current situation which is also not good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

Any service that provides the same?
You can consider trading on the top exchanges, preferably not on small exchanges, because under this bear market, they may be forced to close at any time because of poor management.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Well, not for free since 'living' requires money. You could use forkdelta for selling of Ethereum based tokens.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Your Data Belongs To You
no need to be greed. if you want to get profit with help of some platforms ofcourse they will get comissions. even etherdelta.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
No, there is no such thing like that. And is the fee so high that people should care? I know some exchanges that will require you to pay a high fee but I don't think you have to deal with those exchange sites. There are exchanges like Binance and KuCoin where the transaction fee is just normal.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
If you mean tokens that are worth 1-5 $ then its quite problematic , because exchange charge some fees and there is minimum sell order aswell . The best you could do is just find someone holding token you want to sell and offer them to exchange for BTC/ETH depends on what you want . But there is risk involved to get scammed ofcourse . Or second choice is to wait when your token value increases and then sell on DEX .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
all exchange requires a fee, if you want free you can sell to someone who will buy your coin below the market price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
You can actually put a new thread of your own in the Currency Exchange board and you can get any tokens you want which available in the earth.
Activity: 267
There is no way you can exchange your altcoins for free. However, there are low cost exchanges that you can exchange some that are listed on respective exchanges. Forkdelta too is pretty low when you exchange your tokens and most coins are traded there because some are trading illegally.
Activity: 244
There is no such exchange which does not charge fees to trade cryptocurrencies as exchanges collect fees to run their platform & do their business smoothly. You can offer your sell here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=161.0 if any one interested will buy with escrow or you can go with exchanges which charges less fees.
Activity: 434
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
As a rule, all exchanges require a fee to add a token to the exchange, so you need to wait until the team adds it!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I think there is still no exchange that has offered a zero fee transaction. Although I manage to see and try cobinhood, they offer free trading but in terms of withdrawal for the coins or tokens, they ask for a small transaction fee.
Activity: 925
I never saw an exchange that charges nothing in return,  you have to pay in order to use their platforms. If ever you can find some that charges free, feel free to share it here at the forum.
If any exchange is free of charge, then it is definitely a scam exchange. There are many exchanges in this market and there are many different fees, but no exchange is free and I have never seen an exchange that works with no fee
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
If something like that exists, I am wondering how it will survive and how will it work? I think that would be a great project for the cryptocommunity especially those who are new to cryptocurrency. I think they can offer that free exchange if they have something partnered with it that generate income.
Activity: 644
Even if you find someone to change your tokens, most of blockchains will take the gas price commission for the transfer.
Activity: 171
Most of the exchange will always require the fee and not all of them are free. I also have many tokens listed on the different exchanges, most of them are the new exchanges so that we cannot make worthy deal.
here, whether it will be free or not will depend on the exchange of your tokens or coins that you have.
Pages:
Jump to: