Pages:
Author

Topic: Any way I can exchange all altcoins for free? - page 4. (Read 556 times)

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
Some exchanges like Coinbase are offering free of charge exchange between some tokens. You can instantly exchange your ETH to BTC and the other way round for free.
Some other exchanges are giving discounts if you're not withdrawing into your bank account but buying a gift card instead. The fees are much lower in such case.
If you're holding big bags wait for bull market. It's very close. Maybe 6 months more and we'll be in a different market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
If you live in a city then you can do a meet up with someone who wishes to do direct trade. This way you don't need an escrow that charges a percentage of the fees. I wouldn't do any trade on bitcointalk without an escrow even if it's free of trade prices
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
It is to my knowledge impossible to exchange any coin for free as the exchange process is already someone's businesss plan and idea implemented. However, a program or more may have such features up and running but I guess it will be for a limited period of time as a sign of motivation or attention
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

Any service that provides the same?

The only way to exchange them for free is directly contact the respective coin developers and convince them to exchange their coin for free. Apart from that no other option is left where you can exchange your coins for free, As nothing comes free in this world, anything you have to give for all work.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
To sell your Altcoin, of course, there is a fee and this is required for shipping costs and this is very reasonable. But if you are looking for a free exchange, I don't think there is any. You can sell coins in Forkdelta or Etherdelta, but you will also be charged gas.
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
You can exchange your altcoin to any exchanges that still support your altcoin of it is listed already. You can refer more of it in the telegram group of the coin that you have joined to.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I do not think you understand how well exchange works. By the way, you have not told us how you got the token you are holding but if you have invested in ICO token, you will have to wait for the token you are holding to be listed in an exchange before you can actually talk about the trading fee. I do not think you can find any exchange that offer total free services. you may find some that do not charge when trading but when you want to make withdrawal, you will be charged because many of this crypto required miners for them to be transferred
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
As far as I know, nothing happens for free, so it seems to me that today you can exchange only with the help of currency, that is, it can be either ETH or BTC, it all depends on what you change.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Yeah, there are no exchange that provides free services. We have to pay fee for each exchange that we use. Fee for each exchange is also different.

Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.
For all ERC-20 tokens you can use forkdelta or etherdelta, But that also requires a fee. Yeah, everything requires a fee, nothing is free.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
There are many altcoins today, is there any way I can exchange them for free. Changelly charges a lot, other exchange services too. Most of the excahgnes do not have the token I want.

I dont think so! as we know that exchange transaction has fees  for the miners thats why the exchange is requiring fees and thats the exchange platforms sole discretion and the source of profit i think. according to my own research i found out that CobinHood Exchange doesnt apply any fees you can try it if you want to find out if its true.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I know how that feels. I've been there my friend. I believe that you are not that familiar on how do trading works right? If i were you, start opening the door of knowledge and explore the world of trading because you will definitely learn and earn a lot. Don't rely with third party exchange because their transaction speed depends on the traffic of the blockchain unlike in trading platform where it collect lower transaction fee and instant exchange.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Yes. You can trade your altcoins for free here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0 You just have to be cautious and pick the right fellow to trade with else you end up just giving them away. You can post what you are selling there but to be safe you might need an escrow. That is if you can find a buyer.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I think all centralised exchanges are taking the trading fees. But luckily there are some decentralised exchanges like Forkdelta and Etherdelta and you can sell your tokens on these exchanges for free. You will only need to pay the gas fee.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
If you have less than 20$ in any altcoin it's totally meaningless to sell them now. Just forget about it and wait for a bull run - there is a tiny chance, that your alts will be pumped and you'll get some money from it in future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
No, no, no, no!
Please don't seek free service especially exchange. To be honest, I am convince about the more you are seeking for free the more you will end up nothing. There's no such totally free service but most likely scam offers it for you to counterfeit and steal your key. Better to experience difficulties than to lose everything from meaningful to meaningless.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
You want to trade for free?

What if you want to withdraw? most of the exchange does require fee for withdrawal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
As far as i know there are no free exchange, i mean how could be one? Why would they work for free:) But there are better exchanges, you have to search it. For example keep away from HitBTC and LA Token, those exchanges having problems all the time. Ofcourse you haave to choose your exchange for your tokens. Not all tokens trading in every Exchange. If you want free coins you can try Crex24 and Yobit's free coins faucets.

https://crex24.com/faucets
https://yobit.io/en/freecoins/
Activity: 546
Merit: 4

No services provides any kind of that service, how ? because to send out your altcoin, you even need a gas fee.
so why do you want a free of charge exchange service to achieve your aims ??
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
I think there should be one or two, you can check this site https://www.etherflyer.com/ I believe most of your altcoins will be there trading but can't guarantee you that all will be there. You can also visit their telegram to know which ones and where are they trading
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
There are start up exchanges that are offering zero transaction fees but many of them are still in their token sale or beta version. It can take a few more months for their official launch.
Pages:
Jump to: