Pages:
Author

Topic: Anybody all in in one altcoin? - page 3. (Read 2127 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 14
November 04, 2017, 06:33:55 AM
Never go all in. Unless you enjoy gambling
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 04:27:37 AM
no too risky haha
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:12:49 AM
75% of my portfolio are Waves and thinking to add more.

I made a big mistake not keeping one single BTC and now it's too late.

Don't know if buy more Waves or some Monero.
You already have enough waves, you need to concentrate in getting more bitcoin and nothing else, people always make the mistake that when they invest in alts they do not keep some bitcoin in hand and this is what happens you lose a great deal of the profits you could be making with bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
November 03, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

Diversify your portfolio into BTC and XMR if you're interested in both coins. Holding more than 50% of your assets in cryptocurrency in one single coin is probably not a good idea(of course, you have more reward if it goes up but the risk is so huge).

BTC is going to hit $10k most probably and buying right now wouldn't be that bad of a decision to make.

Probably do 50% waves if you really like it, 25% XMR and 25% btc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 03, 2017, 11:21:24 PM
ELECTROMEUM

I am making about 5 etn mining, per hour I think, do i have Potential?  Huh
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 07:22:17 AM
If you are sure of your choice to 100 percent can be invested, but I do not recommend so risking.
The best solution is to create a portfolio of 5-10 coins. The profit will not be so great as with one, but if you lose not everything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 06:48:45 AM
i would never all in, but if you insist, $waves is actually a badass choice
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 03, 2017, 06:39:38 AM
That was a very bad decision to put a more than a half of your portfolio on a single coin, you shouldn't do it in the future make this a lesson for you, well to minimalize lost I think you should hold on tight until the price is back to your entry price, then you should choose to hold until you get profit or move on to another trade
Activity: 447
November 03, 2017, 06:34:13 AM
I ve got in heavily in a couple of VERY PROMISING projects

Some of them can't cost lower than now

Good example

+1000000 behind XSPEC! Spectrecoin with transport TOR+OBFS4!!!

Completely agree with you, I buy because I see how dynamic the project is developing and I believe that the price will be more than monero!
Very profitable investment!

Website (simple and fully secured)- https://spectreproject.io/ 
Roadmap - https://spectreproject.io/roadmap/   
Block Explorer - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301  Wink

XSPEC has better tech, is relatively unknown and clearly severely undervalued. Privacy coins usually take off every 2 years. Funny how the XSPEC price is similar to the price of Monero back in 2014 before it took off 2 years later...
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 03, 2017, 06:30:55 AM

I think by now you already learn that you don't put everything is one basket. You need to diversity mate. And why did you skip bitcoin? This is the best investment known today so I think you made a big mistakes here. Anyways, the altcoin market is bleeding because we all know that they are going to bitcoin, so its really a good buying point. Buy altcoins like ETH as a form or leverage, or some coins that you think will be good for long term hold. And to answer you, no, I diversity and I don't put all in in one altcoin.
Activity: 140
November 03, 2017, 06:27:48 AM

Good example

+1000000 behind XSPEC! Spectrecoin with transport TOR+OBFS4!!!

Completely agree with you, I buy because I see how dynamic the project is developing and I believe that the price will be more than monero!
Very profitable investment!

Website (simple and fully secured)- https://spectreproject.io/ 
Roadmap - https://spectreproject.io/roadmap/   
Block Explorer - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annspectrecoinxspec-torobfs4-ring-sig-stealth-2103301  Wink
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 06:16:23 AM

Good example

Activity: 26
November 03, 2017, 05:43:05 AM
To do all in one coin is not a good idea. You can loose your money easily if you invest in a scam coin you have already lost your money, and they will earn from you.

You should invest a little bit and then invest more when you know if its a good coin or not.
Activity: 28
November 03, 2017, 05:19:55 AM
Mark Cuban is billionaire and owner of Dallas Maverics basketball team. He said that you should put only 10% of your money to cryptocurrencys. I can agree more. There is huge risk that some day all curencys drop and you lose your house car and everything. 10% rule is great because if you lose them you dont lose everything.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 04:43:37 AM
I think for a start it is foolishness to bet so big like that on a singl project, Waves have no history of great return, it must have done so in USD thanks to Bitcoin rally but in Bitcoin itself no, the higher I've seen it is is 3 to 4x, the will be a chance to get out of the trade but it might take some time
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
November 02, 2017, 05:54:34 PM
if you want to all in, just invest only in Bitcoin, not the others,
because Bitcoin will always become the best investments in crypto industry
Activity: 228
November 02, 2017, 05:39:36 PM

If Sasha work well, it can get the loss amount back, yet I'm not very sure about him. He's acting like lazy and this is making the development very slow in waves platform. Check their primitive DEX and you'll see what I mean.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 02, 2017, 05:37:40 PM
thats very bad idea if somebody just all in in one altcoin,,
because there is a lot of choice of that have a good future,,
Activity: 266
November 02, 2017, 04:09:40 PM

I know many people have already responded with this feedback ... BUT -- I am going to say it anyways...

It's never too late & don't put all you eggs in one basket. Diversify your portfolio.

Investing in ONLY one project only has three options. Marginal gain or loss, great success or great failure.

When you diversify your portfolio it is much easier to win and much harder to lose. That is the goal IMO.

Good luck.  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
November 02, 2017, 04:09:09 PM
I am not but was heavy on NEO a few days ago (almost 50%) ...now it is 35% RPX, 25% ARK, 15% NEO, and 25% misc coins.

Once all these settles, I plan on re-distributing my holdings and keep about 25% minimum in BTC.  Still learning...
Pages:
Jump to: