Pages:
Author

Topic: Anybody all in in one altcoin? - page 4. (Read 2127 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
November 02, 2017, 04:04:26 PM
waves is a good coin but never a good idea to all your funds in one coin .Some deeponion to take part in  there airdrop would be a good buy
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 02, 2017, 04:00:31 PM
Electroneum is the only project other than Bitcoin I am invested in. I have $20,000 in it just topped up another $5k this morning when price on Cryptopia hit 6 cents.

$i have 10k in Bitcoin, 15k in ETN.

ETN has the ability to 100x soon, Bitcoin doesnt. Thats why I am nearly all in! I was lucky to get ETN at 1 cent per coin at the ICO price as well. I am very bullish. ETN just launched live blockchain and mining yesterday, soon to hit other exchanges.

Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 03:57:27 PM
Market always gives you new chances, bitcoin will drop back one day and other altcoin will rise up, make sure to collect some Bitcoin by then, because it is the best thing to hold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 02, 2017, 03:19:42 PM
Not this month and not this year. Bit i believe bitcoin will worth 50k in 5 years or even faster then 5 years. The cycle of pump is every 4 year if i see at the historycal price. So i gues bitcoin will be at $50k in 2021
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 06:56:28 AM
Have a diverse portfolio. For people saying the wish they'd invested everything in Bitcoin, that's only because it's still hiking now. They may in the future be thankful they didn't put all their eggs in the one basket.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 06:44:34 AM
75% of my portfolio are Waves and thinking to add more.

I made a big mistake not keeping one single BTC and now it's too late.

Don't know if buy more Waves or some Monero.

Investing all in one single coin is not the right strategy. I also love Waves and if it explode it will give extraordinary return but the risk is so high. I put in Waves only a small % of my portfolio. I do not agree with people that think that the only real coin is Bitcoin and all others are shitcoin but I should say that 30% of your portfolio should be in there
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 06:13:04 AM
All in in one altcoin is not a great idea altcoins are very and very unstable. Sometimes they get pumped this is when you need to sell them for profit. If you go all in you can have more profit but what if it falls to zero you would have lost all your money i will not take that risk. I invest little bit in everything mostly on the cheap coins because they are cheap.
Activity: 74
November 02, 2017, 05:04:26 AM
Diversifying the portfolio is the key

chinesse alternatives should be considered.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
November 02, 2017, 05:03:10 AM

Don't put your eggs in one baskets,
spilt your funds, not only in one alt and always keep BTC maybe 30% from your funds, so everything will be fine,
because at this moment the value of BTC is increasing

I agree with that slogan, Don't put your eggs on one basket and split fund not only in one altcoin but keep 30% funds on BTC. Thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
November 02, 2017, 04:52:39 AM

%40 of my portfolio is waves. And i wish i wouldt invest that much in the beginning. I was expecting a fast run for waves but it surprised me and still keep surprising. And i dont have so many option now because i dont have any btc but all altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 02, 2017, 04:50:02 AM

You should definitely split your coins, and always make sure to have a good percentage in bitcoin. It is not too late to buy BTC. There were people who thought it was too late when it hit $1,000. If you buy now, then you'll be happy when it hits $10,000. Definitely don't buy more Waves if you already have a lot. Even if I really like a coin I never have more than about 30% in it at most.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 02, 2017, 04:15:25 AM

Do not put all the money in one coin, because there are a lot of good coins that should show themselves soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:05:11 AM
I invested my whole house in to golems and i think I will make profit from that. Bitcoin is just currency but golem idea is so good that i can make a lot of money via that.
Activity: 378
November 02, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

Well, you will definitely wait for the rest of your life. From investing in one coin, especially since it practically does not move very hard to rise. So immediately withdraw your money.
Activity: 224
November 02, 2017, 03:52:34 AM
Why x10, why not x1000?  You just based on the yellow press forecasts. I'm sure that bitcoin will be most expensive crypto till the end of cryptocurrency age.

A x1000  from  bitcoin?

Are  you kidding me?  Do you believe in Unicorns  Sir.?

As  I have said,  bitcoin golden age is now.

enjoy  an eventually x4  and  then DUMP, and do not forget  that  if  you hold  too much in bitcoin (BIG BAG) it  will be  very  difficult to sell when the price  will dramatically  drop.

Why  the price  should  drop?  Becase bitcoin is  a bubble,  an useless  coin that  keeps  going on  only  because the  ''fans''  support it.  This  is not a  solid  base for  an investment.  

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 02, 2017, 03:34:30 AM
Its not too late. We just started play this game Smiley
You should split your money. Dont invest just one coin!   
Yep, don't even trying to invest all your money into just one coin because it's a huge mistake and leads you to bankrupt. Try to split your money into different source and keep track their progress, it much better than track only one coin because sometimes you may lose the opportunity.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
November 02, 2017, 03:21:10 AM

Don't put your eggs in one baskets,
spilt your funds, not only in one alt and always keep BTC maybe 30% from your funds, so everything will be fine,
because at this moment the value of BTC is increasing

+1

I was happy when nexus was at 3,84 dollars but now, it s hard :Wink
Moreover, when you are in only one coin with big quantité, it s complicated to sell yours Big Bag
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 02, 2017, 03:10:57 AM
To me, honestly.. I haven't dared to doing that and in my opinion not must all in in one altcoin only.. it seems too risky I guess. I think personally still the main thing to be invested more leads to bitcoin first and then make the other side of investment using one of the selected altcoin to be invested, that's better I guess.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
November 02, 2017, 03:03:07 AM

Why it is too late? Not agree. It is never late to invest to bitcoin, actual price on the bottom in perspective of next 10 years.
Waves was very promised project, but now it is lack of development. Waves still not smart...

IT'S   too  late  because  you can't  pretend  a  x10  fro bitcoin  in these  next years, and  in the future  who knows, maybe it  goes  back again at 1000$
who knows...

Stop  being so blind  ''buy bitcoin,  buy  bitcoin ''  it's  ridicoulus this way  of  thinking (''buy  bitcoin, buy bitcoin'')

It  wiser to buy altcoins  right  now  that  are dirty cheap. How  much  do you have in IQ (just out of  curiosity)  ?  Let me  introduce myself:   I have  a  solid  140 IQ

Why x10, why not x1000?  You just based on the yellow press forecasts. I'm sure that bitcoin will be most expensive crypto till the end of cryptocurrency age.
Activity: 139
November 02, 2017, 02:58:11 AM

Hello.
Waves is not a bad project it is very good project .I have read its whitepaper and technical information  related to it .I have already invested 50% of my Btc to it.but Waves now on dip level.I think it moon very soon.please be patient and wait to it mooning.
Pages:
Jump to: