Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone betting on "Electronic Leagues"? - page 2. (Read 294 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
October 15, 2020, 04:03:19 PM
I'm so much not a fan of this virtual or electronic games especially with the fact that, your predictions are entirely subject to the programs put in place by the programmer to generate the outcomes on each games. It makes predicting so difficult and in a matter of an minutes, your chances of winning or losing a lot is relatively high but, I'll stress on the losing as it has been my case the few times I e tried them. No doubt a lot of other persons do understand certain options to stake on that comes rather frequently but, not measuring a teams strength based on the quality of players they are supposed to add just don't help my predictability and it's so uncool to me. But then, it is fun as it makes betting never to be out of season.
Not fun for you but for others it does.Yeah this one should really fall under e-sports and I don't know on what they do call it another way around but its all just the same.

In the talks on that generated the outcomes of such games? No it doesn't because it these plays are between opponent team.There might be some fixed ones
but you can see those odd moves in game.

Looks uncool but on my side I do really find it interesting but since people do have different interest then I cant really oppose with you.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1139
October 15, 2020, 01:47:17 PM
I'm so much not a fan of this virtual or electronic games especially with the fact that, your predictions are entirely subject to the programs put in place by the programmer to generate the outcomes on each games. It makes predicting so difficult and in a matter of an minutes, your chances of winning or losing a lot is relatively high but, I'll stress on the losing as it has been my case the few times I e tried them. No doubt a lot of other persons do understand certain options to stake on that comes rather frequently but, not measuring a teams strength based on the quality of players they are supposed to add just don't help my predictability and it's so uncool to me. But then, it is fun as it makes betting never to be out of season.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
October 15, 2020, 12:30:02 PM
Oh that's what is it. Then I think it's really should be under the Esports section actually I kind of ignoring it since I'm not really quite sure what is it at first I thought they were NBA playoffs but seen that the matches is not coming from playoffs.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
October 15, 2020, 10:06:06 AM
here's a simple yet informative article regarding ESL(Electronic Sports League) and ESL betting https://www.bestsportsbetting.co.za/electronic-league-betting

I thought it's supposed to be under Esports because of the words "electonic" or "cyber".
it should be under Esport but I guess they wanted another name since most(maybe all) of the games under ESL are basketball, Liga Pro, Champions League B, etc..(just like what they mentioned in the article)

Is this the game called NBA2K?
yes. there are matches between players that you can watch. jsut search "NBA cyber eastern conference"
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 15, 2020, 09:45:28 AM
I just noticed this NBA Cyber on Bitsler while checking on upcoming basketball games to bet on. I have no idea how these games are played. I thought it's supposed to be under Esports because of the words "electonic" or "cyber". Is this the game called NBA2K?

Pages:
Jump to: