Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone got rich with altcoins (with small amount) ? - page 2. (Read 3037 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

Have you studied Monero?

Monero has fair POW distribution.
I recommend to study Monero as these are probably the last days/weeks/months to get cheap Moneros due to declining emission schedule.

In your opinion, why Monero over say Bitcoindark?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I guess the question.. When ?
If you got BTC when it was a few cents each that is different than trying to get rich right now.

oh and..
Guns at 7-11 ? LOL
Only thing the Noob said that was true (who's opinion apparently counts more than mine) is I bashed NXT
yup.. I don't like the distribution model.
fair criticism as far as I am concerned..
and no I won't use that nublets name.. stick around a while and contribute something first.
Less e-stalking and more pitching in kid.

Have you studied Monero?

Monero has fair POW distribution.
I recommend to study Monero as these are probably the last days/weeks/months to get cheap Moneros due to declining emission schedule.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
My long term bet is Vanillacoin...read about it and you know why...

Regards

Goldmaxx

It's honestly strange that, in all these threads about what a possible good investment is, VNL never gets mentioned.. Smiley Ppl really need to at least have a look at that thread..
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The biggest thing for making money while you trade alts is not running and putting your altcoin profit into some other shitcoin and losing it. Learn when to step back and wait to turn your precious btc into some alt.
Activity: 644
Hey,

my question is, have someone done it here with altcoins to get rich?

This mean with a small amount of bitcoins (under 5 btc) make a few hundert bitcoins?

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

few hundred btc aint exactly rich  Huh that wouldn't come close to even buying a crappy apartment (well in my country),and more then just rich own houses.

Most people borrow money to buy houses and apartments.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Mintcoin was at 1 satoshi earlier this year....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I guess the question.. When ?
If you got BTC when it was a few cents each that is different than trying to get rich right now.

oh and..
Guns at 7-11 ? LOL
Only thing the Noob said that was true (who's opinion apparently counts more than mine) is I bashed NXT
yup.. I don't like the distribution model.
fair criticism as far as I am concerned..
and no I won't use that nublets name.. stick around a while and contribute something first.
Less e-stalking and more pitching in kid.
legendary
Activity: 1512
As I see this is topic turning to some sort of what's your favourite shitcoin and what are you bagholding discussion Smiley.

I guess some 2013-2014 developers were able to accumulate some good amount of money, and a couple of traders and PDers surely made a lot of money, but I doubt that they've made millions. Perhaps you should ask some early adopters like BitcoinEXpress if he/she/it/they/those (pick your favourite) knows anyone who got rich with alts Smiley.

BTW a few high profile scammers like Josh Garza are good candidates for the altmillonaire status.
Activity: 894
My long term bet is Vanillacoin...read about it and you know why...

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Activity: 1092
I am expecting Monero being a major millionaire and might even  be billionaire maker (in fiat terms of course).
I might be wrong, but the odds are surprisingly good, and it will not happen overnight but who couldn't waite for a few years to become a millionaire?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Hey,

This mean with a small amount of bitcoins (under 5 btc) make a few hundert bitcoins?

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

few hundred btc aint exactly rich  Huh that wouldn't come close to even buying a crappy apartment (well in my country),and more then just rich own houses.
legendary
Activity: 1848
DUB is on the steady rise and has just released a pretty decent wallet good things on the horizon for this coin and very cheap now under 200 on Trex
Activity: 532
Hey,

The guy who join the ipo of nxt may be the few people who got rich with altcoin.

Hey,

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

there is your problem. You invest in shit coins and then cry because you haven't turned your 5 BTC into 100 BTC.

It's not possible to turn 5 into 100 overnight but if you invest in something valuable and hold..it's very possible that you can turn them into 100 BTC (over the course of year or more)

on the other hand most coins are crap and I wouldn't advice holding them for more than a month...so you have to ask ourself whether you'll take the risk and go all in without worrying about the loss or will you prefer to take little profit every now and then.

Personally I like get 40% return every month..that keeps me on the safe side. So...if I have 5 BTC..as soon as I'm at 7 BTC I would sell and then wait till next month before I put my buy order. 1 BTC out of those 2 is my play money I would invest that in coins that look like p&d scheme...so even if I lose them I don't have to worry about it too much. If I get lucky those 1 BTC turn into 3 BTC ..so now I have 9 BTC...do it for a year and you're looking at 80-100 BTC.

pretty good ROI imho.
Activity: 544
Quote from: ifightformerkel link=topic=1122445.msg11880790#msg11880790

sry i will not tell it, because nobody will believe it (now!)
But when its happening i will give 0.1 btc to 10 people randomly choose here on this thread. btw. this coin need "only" a marketcap of 750k dollar.

remember kenny is your bro :-)
legendary
Activity: 1148
my tip

CIRC

no, its not circ

circ has already a marketcap of 136.000 Dollar x100 roi would be 13.6 million dollar and not 750k dollar.  Wink

yes not 750k xd
JBC
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
made a bit more more than 10 grand with 0 cents invested..
cashed it all out and spent it all.. all kinds of stuff. (such as my dream computer from Newegg NCIX etc. PC parts)
I don't pay for electricity its included in my rent and I started with nothing but an Nvidia 550Ti gpu to mine coins with.
Everyone 100% of people told me don't even try and laughed at me for even thinking of it.
and as usual I laughed back at morons on the internet and did what they say couldn't be done.. never listen to the web-tards LOL

10 grand make you rich ? nope hahahha
but I am proud because it took a LOT of effort and time trading and mining with 1 gpu and a core 2 duo e7500 CPU
It took me ages to get my first Litecoin.. I kept trading / flipping (shorting) what little I had to build up my first LTC coin.. a big milestone hahahha
I had no risk though I invested nothing on power, hardware or BTC investment costs.
I just needed time and patience to make mistakes and learn from them and gradually build up a little wealth.

I still think it can be done now but what I had to figure out quick was how far I was willing to go morality wise.
that was a process.. you will be challenged / tested.
Don't let them say can't to you !

Don't listen to this guy.  That guy was trolling the NXT thread back in October 2013,  saying it was a scam and it wouldn't go anywhere.

Just to think Spoetnik could had been the first troll-made millionaire on the internet.  Instead he's broke and living in his mother's trailer.  Considering they sell revolvers at 7-11s in Kelowna, surprised he hasn't blown his brains out yet!!

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
my tip

CIRC

no, its not circ

circ has already a marketcap of 136.000 Dollar x100 roi would be 13.6 million dollar and not 750k dollar.  Wink

You mean Darktron? (it helps to not post in the threads of coins you want to keep "a secret")
legendary
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
made a bit more more than 10 grand with 0 cents invested..
cashed it all out and spent it all.. all kinds of stuff. (such as my dream computer from Newegg NCIX etc. PC parts)
I don't pay for electricity its included in my rent and I started with nothing but an Nvidia 550Ti gpu to mine coins with.
Everyone 100% of people told me don't even try and laughed at me for even thinking of it.
and as usual I laughed back at morons on the internet and did what they say couldn't be done.. never listen to the web-tards LOL

10 grand make you rich ? nope hahahha
but I am proud because it took a LOT of effort and time trading and mining with 1 gpu and a core 2 duo e7500 CPU
It took me ages to get my first Litecoin.. I kept trading / flipping (shorting) what little I had to build up my first LTC coin.. a big milestone hahahha
I had no risk though I invested nothing on power, hardware or BTC investment costs.
I just needed time and patience to make mistakes and learn from them and gradually build up a little wealth.

I still think it can be done now but what I had to figure out quick was how far I was willing to go morality wise.
that was a process.. you will be challenged / tested.
Don't let them say can't to you !
legendary
Activity: 1148
my tip

CIRC
Pages:
Jump to: