Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone got rich with altcoins (with small amount) ? - page 3. (Read 3037 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
But i think that there is another coin right now (and the only atm imo, because its so cheap), where you can make enormously profit, but i cant tell it now.
But i will show some screens when its happening. from 1 btc 100 btc  Smiley

Don't be that greedy  Grin

Tell us what it is.

Really bro. Let others to cut a piece of a pie  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
But i think that there is another coin right now (and the only atm imo, because its so cheap), where you can make enormously profit, but i cant tell it now.

Tell us what it is.

sry i will not tell it, because nobody will believe it (now!)
But when its happening i will give 0.1 btc to 10 people randomly choose here on this thread. btw. this coin need "only" a marketcap of 750k dollar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 537

Tell us what it is.
legendary
But i will show some screens when its happening (cross fingers). from 1 btc over 100 btc  Smiley
legendary
Hey,

my question is, have someone done it here with altcoins to get rich?

This mean with a small amount of bitcoins (under 5 btc) make a few hundert bitcoins?

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

NXT IPO investor got thousands BTC on 0.1 BTC invested.
Qora IPO investors got some money.
NEM IPO investors was able to make some money.

Auroracoin, Bitcoindark, Blackcoin, Vericoin, Viacoin, Urocoin
and much more

but it was all in 2014
the golden times are over now  Embarrassed

XC from 500 satoshi to over 350.000 satoshi
mazacoin from 100 satoshi to over 20.000 satoshi

but i dont drive a train to the end (or buy it too late).  Cry

i also was on the vericoin and bitcoindark train, but i sold it all when it reach his 1/10 of peak  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Hey,

This mean with a small amount of bitcoins (under 5 btc) make a few hundert bitcoins?

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

Auroracoin, Bitcoindark, Blackcoin, Vericoin, Viacoin, Urocoin
and much more

but it was all in 2014
the golden times are over now  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1344
Hey,

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Hey,

I had a few times the chance, but everytime i sold the coin a lot too early.  Cry
I hate it seeing that "your" coin is rising and rising but you are out.  Lips sealed (and its too late to make BIG profits)

Many times it feels like you got out too early, but in reality it wouldn't pump unless a bunch of people like yourself get out cheap first. It's impossible to see what effect your actions have on an alt market, it's like the question of whether a tree falling in the forest makes a sound if nobody is around. However, I assure you coins only pump with few along for the ride.
As an example, craploads of people were shaken out after Crave went from 80k to 30k sats. It simply would have died had most just held for the moon.
To answer your question, 1-2 years ago there was enough volume where a great trader could turn .1 btc into 1k btcs. Volume has left the building since last fall though, with so many scam developers and the big fall in btc price. I hope all that comes back with a btc pump back up to $500+, but right now it's pretty hard to make any decent profits.
legendary
Hey,

Pages:
Jump to: