Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone in Bitconnect? Scam coin? - page 3. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 07, 2017, 11:40:02 PM
Hello. Bitconnect really screams ponzi scheme from every corner. But it goes on and on. Im really curious how this plays out.

Cheers
You just need to got to the bitconnect forum and just try to see about average activity in there. And the fact about the bitconnect only traded on its own exchange site, and the bitconnect exchange that only has a lot of volume comparing with another exchange site. None of the major exchange site wants to add that ponzi coin in their place.
many people get fooled by the scammer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 11:32:27 PM
its a well known Ponzi, so if you are going to gamble on it, then prepare to take the hit if it runs out. you could think that you might be the lucky one, but i just don't see anything good in this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 07, 2017, 11:14:24 PM
I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?
this is a learning you can get rid of the ponzi scheme and not get lost further.
there are many referrals about this and you should always be careful in taking action.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2017, 11:00:03 PM
I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

Bitconnect is a well known Ponzi that has been around for a while, many still invest as they feel the reward outweighs the risk of the Ponzi being exposed and leading to bitconnect coming to an end.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
November 07, 2017, 10:00:31 PM
ponzi Angry

yes, bitconnect is a ponzi,,
whats wrong with you ? are you a part of bitconnect or anothers project thats similiar with bitconnect ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 09:34:57 PM
ponzi Angry
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
November 07, 2017, 08:43:52 AM
yes, bitconnect is a ponzi,,
but, i see for now people don't care about that because its all about money,
this is very bad for crypto world, and now so many program with ponzi scheme start their program in cryptocurrencies  Cry
Activity: 280
November 07, 2017, 08:34:54 AM
Hello. Bitconnect really screams ponzi scheme from every corner. But it goes on and on. Im really curious how this plays out.

Cheers
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
November 07, 2017, 07:29:24 AM
Ponzi and cloud mining crypto sites can be seen a lot from Youtube as they have huge affiliate commission. So do not fall from them,  stay away from them. Once you joined from this,  you will do the same promotion. You cannot earn from these without getting another victim.

I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?
Activity: 176
November 07, 2017, 07:15:37 AM
no, yes.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
November 07, 2017, 04:21:11 AM

You're spot on! And thankfully you do realize the consequences of this coin being a ponzi scheme. I know personally that many people know this is a scam but still promote it to others for their personal gains in terms of affiliate income.

This is not only misleading but also immoral in my opinion.

Bitconnect is no different to make money fast schemes or MMM global.
Activity: 546
November 07, 2017, 04:11:14 AM
I noticed Bitconnect in terms of market cap; but you have to look at every other aspect
I pass because of he says she says and the other aspects not observable here https://www.coingecko.com/
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
November 07, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

Definitely a ponzi scheme.

Not sure why so many people are willing to waste their money on this obviously scam porject and not be willing to invest in web based ponzi schemes. Just because they are a cryptocurrency doesn't mean they are decentralized, and doesn't mean that the money is going to keep rolling in forever.

Stay away from all lending coins.
Activity: 532
November 07, 2017, 03:05:04 AM
I do not know whether is a ponzi or scam but because of that accusings, I cannot invest in bitconnect. It may be really scam for me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
November 07, 2017, 02:01:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

If this video is true, it looks like a complete ponzi. It came to me very faintly.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 07, 2017, 01:33:44 AM
Those Youtubers are doing their jobs and using you people to earn referrer proceeds, though nothing is wrong with that, but the whole scheme is obvious will collapse but people are just blind to see the truth about the project because of greed
Activity: 139
November 07, 2017, 12:12:21 AM
Regulation is much needed...  But good regulation
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:56:48 PM
I am in the Bitconnect is a Ponzi camp as well.  The only caveat in my opinion, is that we have not seen the end of new money in this market.. and so without regulation, endless promotion will draw in the noobs in droves.
Activity: 174
A Coin A Day Keeps The Cold Away.
November 05, 2017, 12:49:26 PM

Yes Bitconnect is a Ponzi combined with a great MLM referral system Wink As all Ponzis it will crash sooner or later.
BTW: All those Bitconnect referrer shills are populating Youtube looking for fresh blood. You better don't rely on those folks praising Bitconnect because in the end your "investment" will be gone.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
November 04, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

I am not in and I will not invest my money there, I dont trust these guys imho. Other coins are looking better for me.
Pages:
Jump to: