Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone in Bitconnect? Scam coin? - page 4. (Read 1627 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
November 04, 2017, 03:41:29 PM
Bitconnect traded in BCC Exchange with trade volume (98.58% $68 446 500 in 24 hours) And the rest for other sites Livecoin , Novaexchange and HitBTC CoinExchange The price has risen much compared to the past months

i dont deposit btc or bcc before in https://bitconnect.co ; but if the last site scam means bcc scam
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 02:18:09 PM
Yep unfortunately we don't know when it's going to crash. But quite soon I think. Who knows? It only depends on how much investors will keep coming in.  Wink

Has to be soon, it dropped 1.4B in value overnight somehow?! That is going to hurt somebodys pocket soon, although weirdly enough the price has been uneffected. Can anybody explain this to me like I am 5?
The market cap dropped because they decreased the circulating supply. It didnot affect investors like us. But I am not understanding how is 1% daily interest sustainable and why the price keeps rising.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
November 04, 2017, 02:17:18 PM
when someone giving you a percentage return everyday,
you can tell them to fuck off,because most of them are scammer.
do you think they're a genie? so they can give us an exact number how much that we will get everyday?
i even encountered something like this and can be said as one of the victim.
so do not bother with it and try to find something else,because you can see a lot of project other than this one.
better safe than sorry my friend
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 02:09:37 PM
Yep unfortunately we don't know when it's going to crash. But quite soon I think. Who knows? It only depends on how much investors will keep coming in.  Wink

Has to be soon, it dropped 1.4B in value overnight somehow?! That is going to hurt somebodys pocket soon, although weirdly enough the price has been uneffected. Can anybody explain this to me like I am 5?
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
November 04, 2017, 01:04:07 PM
Activity: 126
November 04, 2017, 01:01:27 PM
I mean, it obviously a pyramid scheme, but if you got in early and exit now, there's nothing to complain about.

It's too late join now, it's gonna burst soon when people start to dumping it.
Activity: 392
November 04, 2017, 12:51:16 PM
I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?

I think Bitcoinnect is just a ponzi with great marketing team, almost every day BCC lending ads are on coinmarketcap.com and successful affiliate programs to make their community actively promote BCC lending

Activity: 378
November 04, 2017, 11:36:13 AM
I've always wondered if there's something hazy about bitconnect. Quite lucky not to have invested. I think I'll stay glued to this thread to weigh my options to know if I'd invest because I got a few people who has got gains from this investment.
I wouldnt call you lucky for not investing in Bitconnect. Ponzi or not I dont know. But if you had invested $100 in it at the beginning of this year, you could have made 200K( enough to buy a house). I wish I was unlucky enough to invest in it then. Grin
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 12:48:31 AM
I've always wondered if there's something hazy about bitconnect. Quite lucky not to have invested. I think I'll stay glued to this thread to weigh my options to know if I'd invest because I got a few people who has got gains from this investment.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
November 04, 2017, 12:35:53 AM
I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?
Here's what Vitalik Buterin has to say about Bitconnect, when he was tagged to comment about bitconnect and it was funny that he said he is not familiar about it and only heard about it twice according to his twitter post but here's a screen shot of his comment about Bitconnect.

When I was invited to join Bitconect through a referral link that right away turned me off because I immediately thought that they are earning from inviting people to buy the coin and pass the strategy to others. Their growth is not organic. I don't think they even have a white paper to begin with.
Activity: 139
November 04, 2017, 12:24:17 AM
I got lost in the crypto Youtube world and everyone has these Bitconnect accounts and I watched a couple of videos and it sounds like a Ponzi scheme waiting to happen in a year.  What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: