Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone know best and reliable bitcoin mixer? - page 3. (Read 20391 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Besides other bitcoin mixer I would suggest the OP to try the bitblender bitcoin mixer.

You can check the link on my signature and here are some of the details that you should know:

- Randomized service fee (1-3%)
- Customizable delay (optional, up to 99 hours)
- Multiple address withdrawals (optional)
- Optional 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication)

i think is very long time is delay until 99 hours
standard fee in bitmixer 1.3661%
but can setting in follow FAQ in fee only Our minimum fee is 0.5% plus 0.0005 BTC for every forward address. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
Bitmixer has been listed here quite often, but in the past I've actually used gambling sites as bitcoin mixers too. I already had an account on bustabit so I decided to use it as a mixer once, and it worked just fine.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
As i know, one from the longest running, signature campaigns is Bitmixer. Probably no one has such a good reputation as they have.
What does signature campaigns have anything to do with the type of service they provide? They can run a signature campaign for months and yet run a fraudulent service.Take betcoin.ag for example.Also Bitmixer is weeding out spammers from their signature campaign,make sure you aren't one of them. Smiley

You have right that i shouldn't write about signature campaign. I should write that Bitmixer has (as far as I know) the longest history on the market, and till now i never seen negative comments about them.
It for sure means something.

Ps. As i know all spammers are already removed from Bitmixer campaign, anyway thanks for advice Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As i know, one from the longest running, signature campaigns is Bitmixer. Probably no one has such a good reputation as they have.
What does signature campaigns have anything to do with the type of service they provide? They can run a signature campaign for months and yet run a fraudulent service.Take betcoin.ag for example.Also Bitmixer is weeding out spammers from their signature campaign,make sure you aren't one of them. Smiley

not much.
but also it shows that they have been around for over 2-3 years as far as i know and it also shows that they have been running a profitable operation that it allows them to have an active signature campaign.
if it wasn't successful or shady they would have stopped it long time ago.

I agree that having been in the business for so long means something. Especially when it comes to bitcoin. I do think however that in the end time is not the only factor to be taken in consideration. There are some new mixing servers which deserve chance too. Crypto Mixer for example seems to be having a very solid server.

We can never be sure of one's true intentions but those party's are for sure to be trusted.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

not much.
but also it shows that they have been around for over 2-3 years as far as i know and it also shows that they have been running a profitable operation that it allows them to have an active signature campaign.
if it wasn't successful or shady they would have stopped it long time ago.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey ya friendss
wanna know best and reliable bitcoin mixer which i can use to mix 7+ bitcoins.
Please experienced users who have actually mix large quantities of bitcoins please suggest good mixer service?

the best and good service in bitcoin mixer
is bitcoinmixer.io there is long time is open service, i think is early and pioner bitcoin mixer

this transaction bitcoinmixer io is now until reach 2504.93 bitcoin is volume transaction i there
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I don't really understand these mixers. I withdraw my bitcoins via qck card. It is almost anonymous.  Grin
Most common usage (from my point of view) is like this.

> Sending coins to their own cold wallets via a mixer as that will "guarantee" them the anonymity they are looking for, so other can't link these coins to the person in question.

> Coins that have been withdrawn from an exchange are frequently "cleaned" through mixers as they contain their personal information (in case they verified their account with personal details).

> People doing side jobs via the internet also frequently "clean" their coins before cashing them out via a service that allows people to buy and sell coins (I'm not talking about regular exchanges).

And of course there are more reasons, but these come up in my mind as being the most important.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I don't really understand these mixers. I withdraw my bitcoins via qck card. It is almost anonymous.  Grin

Do you mean the qckcard.com, seems that I haven't heard before about them but seems a promising service, the 108€ on start to issue the card is too much(meaning that you are paying 3€ each month for three years for maintenance fee). Bitcoin transfer 2% which is sometimes better than bitcoin mixers.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I don't really understand these mixers. I withdraw my bitcoins via qck card. It is almost anonymous.  Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
I really do not understand who, besides crypto scammers, needs or uses these mixers. If this is a really market for scammers, in that case I do not even want to be posting here. Crypto s a beautiful industry and it must become scammer free. So, let s close down mixers.
Yes, it must be scam free. Iit is advisable that everyone should do his or her due deligent searches about any botcoin cryptocurrency related services before going into it fully. I was wondering why there are many scammers out there to cheat people of their hard earned money. Please better be care of people that wants only your money.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Besides other bitcoin mixer I would suggest the OP to try the bitblender bitcoin mixer.

You can check the link on my signature and here are some of the details that you should know:

Well. Bitblender seems to have a thing with copying bitmixer. They even used a bitmixer image on their site once.

Bitmixer has:

- User-set servoce fee (0.5-3.5%)
- Delay from 1h to 24h
- Multiple output addresses.
- No need for 2FA.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Bitmixer.io . I never got or saw any issues with them. well, maybe one or two but they're unproved.
I also believe in them because they have been active here since long time and not just bitmixer runs a campaign that hasn't failed to pay but I personally used their site and it was like charm, we can adjust fees and yes I will surely recommend bitmixer to anyone I know.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
Hey ya friendss
wanna know best and reliable bitcoin mixer which i can use to mix 7+ bitcoins.
Please experienced users who have actually mix large quantities of bitcoins please suggest good mixer service?
I know a few mixers like bitmixer and cryptomixer but I think though they are good and awesome services, still you can use sites like directbet or even primedice and deposit some money there, wait for the confirmation and then withdraw, this way also you can mix your coins, no ?
Though I will always suggest to use cryptomixer if you can pay some fees.
Activity: 364
Bitmixer is the one you should take, its reliable, easy and also has a good explanation on their website how it even works.
They are trusted and already for a while in the mixer game too.
Activity: 364
I think that Bitmixer is still the best there is these days, they are the biggest and already long in the game.
Another fact is that there support is also good so that is also a nice thing to know.
Bitmixer is the first ever mixing service that I have used, and it will remain the only mixing service that I am using for as long as it exists.

Mainly because of the fact that I don't trust any other service with my precious coins.

If you're looking for a professional and reliable mixing service, then definitely go for Bitmixer.

I agree they are great with their service and I must say that never saw a better one, only some websites that are almost copy and past the same service.. pretty funny to see by the way.
The bitmixer stays the best one their is honestly.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I think that Bitmixer is still the best there is these days, they are the biggest and already long in the game.
Another fact is that there support is also good so that is also a nice thing to know.
Bitmixer is the first ever mixing service that I have used, and it will remain the only mixing service that I am using for as long as it exists.

Mainly because of the fact that I don't trust any other service with my precious coins.

If you're looking for a professional and reliable mixing service, then definitely go for Bitmixer.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: