Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone still believe in ETN? (Electroneum) - page 2. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
I still believe in electroneum, though the rate and hype giving to ETN is down a little, but i see it as long term investment and it will back to good and well rated crypto very soon
Activity: 2
Login to Electroneum App and enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6
I think it's for long time hold but it's worth!
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
This is one of the most hype ICO ever, but i think it's for long time hodl.
I got a few that i got from ICO, still hodl it maybe i will sell it next year or more
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I don't have follow ETN news long time ago, but I've earn some ETN from their bounty campaign, not too much $$ right now, so I'm planning hold for long term and hope it's increase x5 x10 profit later
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
I have 5000 etn, but etn gone lower everyday now its only 0.02$,,  I cant expect it, I thought it can hold in 0.07 or 0.08$. but I believe it can up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Disappointing performance, about to drop out the top 100.  I carry a bag that i keep going to sell... then dont, i think the project will be huge if/when they deliver.  I always remember non-crypto friends talking about this last year, having the app on their phone, and still see it there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
According to me its a good coin but it is new and every new coin takes some time to develop and it takes time for it to get popularity same is happening with Electroneum its in a development phase I am sure soon it will get a boom and all will be regretting that why they did not hold it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Electroneum is a good project. Although, it has faced a lot of setback. I hope it gets up soon and give another big boom again. I really do not like investing into projects that suddenly just pump, because their fall is usually much. What is there again is that, before such coin rises, it might takes lits of time. Anything might happen though. If the team decides to do another great work on it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Yeah im holding and disappointed at the moment, i had a hood chance to sell at 0.20 but I kept holding and now the price is down to 0.02, most experts were saying it can reach upto $1 so hold, i think they personally sold at 20 cents.
Activity: 2
Login to Electroneum App and go to More option.
Click on Earn FREE Coin and then Enter a Code and put this Code C6DEB6 and Submit.
Enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6

My mine speed: www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/04/17/789etn3.png
You get the biggest bonus!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
hehe i never looked into electroneum news but i have still left 20 ETn on a paper wallet maybee it gets somethink Cheesy

regards
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

Anyone able to give me concrete reasons why I should still believe in ETN?

Dont know, I guess I never had attachment with this coin ever. I tried to swing trade it one time and when went up loosing everything then I stopped it in the first place. It doesnt seem to rebound at all because it has lost the development course that it has previously and now is the time when we should really leave it behind. Have you ever observed dramatic moment in its prices? There was time when we could have had great opportunities holding it but later it went down like crazy. So I am not being negative here but being practical here at the moment. So you can make your decision depending upon that.
Activity: 1
Install Electroneum App from Google Play Store (iOS coming soon)
Login to Electroneum App and go to More option.
Click on Earn FREE Coin and then Enter a Code and put this Code C6DEB6 and Submit.
Enjoy your bonus! Smiley   Code: C6DEB6
I have 50 H/s so you get biggest bonus!

www.kepfeltoltes.eu/images/hdd1/2018/04/17/789etn3.png
Activity: 238
February 20, 2018, 03:56:29 PM
Electroneum was recently launched and has a high volatility rate considering its lows in prices in the recent months but this is true for any coin in the market. What makes ETN an attractive investment is its technology, its focus on solving a specific problem is survival of the big bleeding recently along with its link to Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
February 14, 2018, 11:02:51 AM
I dont believe in this project because it sound too good to be true, also dev alway delay update and never answer people on forum. This project have a very good marketing team like Bitcoinnect so they make people believe them ideas are amazing, also I think believe it is profitable to mine on smartphone and the supply of this altcoin is huge. Anyway, this project looks like another Bitcoinnect for me.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
February 14, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
We always believe in ETN, not only we have all our GPU cards mining we also created an pool for it http://etn.pool.nocroom.com
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
February 07, 2018, 02:35:47 PM
I believe in this team and their work they are doing great at least for those who bought alot of the token there is gain now.
Activity: 8
February 07, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
I believe in it, the team behind it is trying to push it forward. Still a young coin with loads of potential.

I am closing in on 10K ETN invested  Smiley

The CEO sent this email today, so lots of nice things coming up Smiley

https://mailchi.mp/electroneum/electroneum-token-sale-open-138849?e=cdff331562
Activity: 308
Youtube Influencer
December 29, 2017, 03:22:33 PM
What's happening to ETN now? Do you still believe mates?  Huh
Activity: 210
November 23, 2017, 01:02:21 PM
It is still locked up,so my answer is no.The team behind this coin should be a shamed to themselves investors are getting angry and their investments are useless because it has been locked up since then.
Pages:
Jump to: