Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone still believe in ETN? (Electroneum) - page 3. (Read 969 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 12
November 23, 2017, 12:23:17 PM
Electroneum is a very good altcoin. I also invested in it at the beginning of the transaction and I also gained a profit from it. Then I did not follow it anymore. But according to me ETN is still a good altcoin to invest.

Do you mean you mined and sold it off? Cos I don't see how else you would gain a profit from it since all the ICO investors are stuck with unaccessible wallets
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 09:45:57 PM
Electroneum is a very good altcoin. I also invested in it at the beginning of the transaction and I also gained a profit from it. Then I did not follow it anymore. But according to me ETN is still a good altcoin to invest.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 09:23:55 PM
My friend invested in ETN while it is still on hype. She can withdraw the funds since it is been locked up. Hope everything will be okay soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 22, 2017, 09:05:15 PM
I think the fact that the price is still at over 2.5x ICO price shows you that plenty of people still believe in electroneum. For something that has hit so many stumbling blocks to still be in considerable profit for ICO investors is quite remarkable. IF (it's a big if) they can get over these problems and get everything working then I still see there being a lot of support as they do have a great idea.

The price is still at over 2.5x ICO price and the people are complaining? LoL.

Ummm.. YEAH because none of the original ICO investors can take advantage of this 2.5 x ICO price. That privilege belongs to the miners and guess what - I've tried mining and with my simple little laptop, I'm not getting anything worth writing home about in any of the pools - official or unofficial. I don't work in a tech-related department so I don't have the luxury of mining on the computers at work, either. Can you blame us for feeling a bit worried, especially since it looks like there will be huge dump once the wallets are released? Lucky for me, I spread my risks when it comes to investments but it's just too bad because I truly wanted this project to take off. Even if it wasn't a scam to begin with, given all the delays and excuses, it's just starting to smell like a baaad deal.

re: Hackerone - I read on another thread that Hackerone haven't really confirmed their involvement in the project and that the only reference to ETN on their end is a user-generated page? Would love more background or info on this from anyone who knows better than me!

There is no doubt that everything will become normal and all the investors can make huge profits. The team is working hard, if they were scam, there was no need to make an announcement about what is going on.
There are many scam ICOs which you cannot find the team once the ICO ends. But Electroneum team is working to solve the problems and keep in touch with investors.

But it just became such a messy situation, it's never easy recovering from that. But I could see it happening.

It's been real messy, my reference to price relative to ICO just showed that there are still many who believe. As you said, if they can turn it around (and I believe they can) then I think they'll still have enough support to see them through.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 22, 2017, 01:48:19 PM
well their online wallet will be release second week at December, iam one of those ico contributor so I cant really complain much... my money still with them

I definitely choose Ethereum because I believe it is currently the strongest competitor of Bitcoin. ETN is also interesting, but I think its time is over. I've invested a lot in ETH and count on his success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
November 22, 2017, 01:34:24 PM
I don't know much with this coin but I had heard about it in some comments I read before, seems an interesting coin and maybe will probably be known as top Altcoin next to Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, LiteCoin and so on.
For me it's not easy to put trust on ICOs that has never yet proved to be more useful but somehow we're too careful also to risk investments.
But when I do, I'll better put a portion of my portfolio than letting all my assets on a single coin and you know what I mean.
Activity: 350
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
November 22, 2017, 01:29:25 PM
I still believe in etn because its suffering to fix everything. They even continue updating on their twitter and Facebook about their process.
Activity: 201
November 22, 2017, 01:19:40 PM
well their online wallet will be release second week at December, iam one of those ico contributor so I cant really complain much... my money still with them
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 11:39:49 AM
im still beleiving in ETN . hoping as well that they will do what they promised  Wink
Activity: 82
November 22, 2017, 11:35:24 AM
Marketing is top notch. Haven't seen any other coin market as well as them and that is going to speak volumes once they actually go live. A lot of the project is still under development. Wallet, site, etc. they honestly haven't even started yet but it's a good sign they're testing security with hackerone. Just be patient most people don't even have their coins/know how to buy them yet. I think they're going to tap a shit ton of new crypto people and bring in a lot of new money. I'll be mining and hodling til then!
November 22, 2017, 11:30:01 AM
Let me clarify, I do not think ETN is an outright scam. But I think it's lost a lot of its gloss and trustworthiness, especially with the devs constantly changing the dates when the wallet will be released.  I start to have strong doubts that they can ever properly recover from this.

That's why I asked if anyone who knows crypto better than me, knows of other altcoins that also had a very rocky start and went on to be relatively stable. Not trying to attack ETN here, but definitely saying it has a lot of 'splainin to do Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 11:23:54 AM
I think the fact that the price is still at over 2.5x ICO price shows you that plenty of people still believe in electroneum. For something that has hit so many stumbling blocks to still be in considerable profit for ICO investors is quite remarkable. IF (it's a big if) they can get over these problems and get everything working then I still see there being a lot of support as they do have a great idea.

Ummm.. YEAH because none of the original ICO investors can take advantage of this 2.5 x ICO price. That privilege belongs to the miners and guess what - I've tried mining and with my simple little laptop, I'm not getting anything worth writing home about in any of the pools - official or unofficial. I don't work in a tech-related department so I don't have the luxury of mining on the computers at work, either. Can you blame us for feeling a bit worried, especially since it looks like there will be huge dump once the wallets are released? Lucky for me, I spread my risks when it comes to investments but it's just too bad because I truly wanted this project to take off. Even if it wasn't a scam to begin with, given all the delays and excuses, it's just starting to smell like a baaad deal.

re: Hackerone - I read on another thread that Hackerone haven't really confirmed their involvement in the project and that the only reference to ETN on their end is a user-generated page? Would love more background or info on this from anyone who knows better than me!

There is no doubt that everything will become normal and all the investors can make huge profits. The team is working hard, if they were scam, there was no need to make an announcement about what is going on.
There are many scam ICOs which you cannot find the team once the ICO ends. But Electroneum team is working to solve the problems and keep in touch with investors.

But it just became such a messy situation, it's never easy recovering from that. But I could see it happening.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
November 22, 2017, 11:09:07 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 11:01:49 AM
I would not particularly believe any project. Even if he grew up against the background of others. The overbought asset will still fall over time. It is better to buy at the initial stage.
November 22, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

Activity: 893
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 06:25:35 PM
I got sucked in by the ICO, tried mining, and discovered their forum (not even an official one...) where everyone is obviously ra ra HODL. Now there was a lot I really liked about the project but I'd like to hear from people who have been doing this much, much longer than me and are not necessarily as invested as the folks in the other forum (or on their FB page).

Can it rebound from all their security issues? Have other ICOs suffered this scale of failure to launch and then come back to become viable options in the crypto world? I mean - people talk about it as potentially being bigger than bitcoin but they can't even get their act together and release the wallets to legitimate investors....

Anyone able to give me concrete reasons why I should still believe in ETN?
If you are seeing another promising project and you must believe about you get fooled by ETN shill. Electroneum is very bad coin imo. Why don't you try to invest in the Pos coin?
It seems better caused by the limited supply. Electroneum will get a lot of new coin everyday.
Activity: 17
November 21, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

Activity: 126
November 21, 2017, 05:58:43 PM
I don't, and i'd advise everyone to back away from the project. Too many red flags have already appeared and in a market so volatile as crypto, it could all crumble within minutes or hours while you're asleep. I wouldn't feel safe having my investments on ETN right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 21, 2017, 05:47:49 PM

Richard Ells

Can you give us a date in order to understand when the situation came back to "normality"?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 05:21:49 PM
i don't believe in this. max supply is to high and everyone can mine it. forget this. the hype was to big.
Pages:
Jump to: