Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone Using EtherDelta? - page 2. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
December 08, 2017, 05:30:48 AM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.

try to increase gas price to 50.
Because ethereum mobility for now very hight, if we transfered the token / eth with normal gas (21)...i think that will be fail or pending

CMIIW
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 05:29:02 AM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
this game with seals is just awful ... it kills the etherium network ... the load on the network very strongly slows the transfer of tokens Cry
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 08, 2017, 05:26:11 AM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
People are hard to trade with using Ethereum because that. Someone says that Crypto Kitties holds over 10% of the total ETH that makes each transaction delayed. Even if using more gas. Trade on Etheredelta not recommended right now wait the issues fix.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2017, 05:12:51 AM
You just need to increase your gwei and gas limit a little bit in order to get the transactions through. The network is congested but its not nearly as bad as many people make it out to be. We just gotta learn to live with a little bit higher fees until the ethereum devs come up with a good scaling solution (bitcoin is suffering the same problem right now).
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
December 08, 2017, 05:08:15 AM

I am using etherdelta, a lot of people have been dealing with some problems with etherdelta  but i think the transaction becomes normal already.

I am very thankful because i managed my transaction before that event happened.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2017, 05:02:46 AM
I am using EtherDelta but nowadays because of some cats transactions are getting messy for me.
I will wait for an update on ethereum network. Sending tokens are really expensive for now.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
December 08, 2017, 04:56:39 AM
I am not using it lately but i have couple of friends who had problems while using Etherdelta. Ethereum network is not working like it supposed to do. That's because of this thing called crpyo kitties or whatever but i think it's a temporary problem and it will be fixed soon.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:54:40 AM
I heard it is still possible. But don't expect for fast transactions. And gwei should be set atleast 55gwei to avoid so much delays

one of biggest advantages from eth was his low fees. sure now its also cheaper than btc. but the fact that i have to use 55 gwei now is terrible. i can't make my own speed decision anymore.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 04:54:35 AM
I am regularly using etherdelta and not face any problem till now but from yesterday, there is a transfer problem. Transfer taking long time due to heavy congestion and when that over, it start working normal.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:52:25 AM
I heard it is still possible. But don't expect for fast transactions. And gwei should be set atleast 55gwei to avoid so much delays
Activity: 18
December 08, 2017, 04:48:41 AM
I think no kittys are guilty. the ethereum network is under attack. some competing platforms deconstruct our good impression of Ethereum ((

Dude, i'm no conspiracy theory nut but I suspect it's the lizard people!
Activity: 107
December 08, 2017, 04:47:47 AM

i used to trade a lot on ed. but last few days it was too annoying. i also lost trust in ethereum a bit. what will happen if new games are developed?
Activity: 18
December 08, 2017, 04:43:37 AM
Been in same boat regarding any transactions using MEW. Tokens are especially difficult to transfer at the moment. Not going to pay $7+ to get my funds moved about it's turning ETH into BTC!

How very dare you Sir.  Don't ever put your $hitcoin in the same sentence as the mighty BTC!  In BTC we have a store of value.  The only thing your $hitcoin has is kittehs. 

p.s. i'm selling a very rare blue and gold sparkly kitteh for $100,000 if anyone's interested.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 04:04:23 AM
everyone is using etheredelta to exchange their tokens which they get from airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 03:44:56 AM
Etherdelta is quite famous in term of trading and exchanging, but for now, I think they are suffering from security issues. Thankfully I haven't experienced one. It's still good, we just have to he careful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 08, 2017, 03:21:57 AM
I have tried to make deposit into my etherdelta account but it is not going through I think something is wrong some were and the token I am holding is dropping too fast to the level that I don't know. I hope this is currected soonest as etherdelta is were I do trade my token. Maybe people are trying to steal fund from people account and etherdelta is upgrade it system.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2017, 03:13:07 AM
for me this is a problem that is really annoying when everyone has trouble doing outbound transactions in mew. I am one of them and can only wait until everything recovers as before.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
December 08, 2017, 01:38:40 AM
I think the problem is not ether delta, or other exchangers, but the problem is cryptokitties affecting the MyEtherWallet (MEW), so sad, now i want to deposit some of my tokens to sell but i can't even withdraw or deposit anything. I wish i have deposited my tokens earlier before launching those cryptokitties. I don't know if the buying and selling of tokens is affected by the cryptokitties because one of my tokens that i had deposited earlier before, i have placed an order on it this morning. It is now in the transaction process.. hopefully one would buy it so that i could know if the selling or buying order is affected by current situation.
Activity: 308
December 08, 2017, 01:35:32 AM
The only people using it are people dumping their free bags or people hoping to get crazy discounts
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 08, 2017, 01:26:44 AM
I stopped using Etherdelta as soon as I could, I don't like the clunky interface and I don't like that your trades expire after a set period of time. Also you have to pay transaction fees for every single movement inside the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: