Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone Using EtherDelta? - page 4. (Read 836 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 07:01:13 PM
I haven't used etherdelta lately but in some other platforms, transactions are also going crazy. Taking eth in and out of the platform takes long er than expected; took me the entire day to successfuly take my eth out of a platform and in to my mew account. I don't really know what's happening but i hope this craziness will end soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 06:50:11 PM
Been in same boat regarding any transactions using MEW. Tokens are especially difficult to transfer at the moment. Not going to pay $7+ to get my funds moved about it's turning ETH into BTC!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
December 07, 2017, 06:48:21 PM
Hey, guys, relax! Yes, it's not nice. But soon everything will end, you just need to wait a little. This is temporary madness and you must understand this.
I would like to know specifically how soon it will end?) This game certainly caused a very big stir, I think it will still be popular for a while Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
December 07, 2017, 06:41:34 PM
Hey, guys, relax! Yes, it's not nice. But soon everything will end, you just need to wait a little. This is temporary madness and you must understand this.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
December 07, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
You may put a little gas price for your transaction and it will never be confirmed due to the blockchain of ethereum already bloated. By the way as you can see about the fact that majority of person just try to increase the transaction fees right now. I was using etherdelta smoothly by increaseing my transaction fees.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 06:10:04 PM
yes i am using etherdelta and i like this exchange because it is very easy to use and very simple i think it is a newbie refuge.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 06:08:21 PM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
Yeah same here.Been stuck for 3 days already.Can't withdraw my funds.I have been losing a lot of opportunities because of this traffic in the blockchain.Hopefully this would be solved soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2017, 06:07:40 PM
Etherdelta is a powerful trading platform for Etherum and the altcoin on the etherum platform. I know there is a serious trading block with etherum and this is reducing the value of etherum a lot. I think this issue will be resolved soon and you will be using Etherdelta again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 06:03:45 PM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.

I know it's sound crazy but it's Crypto Kitties fault. I try to use EtherDelta exchange today and only when I set the GAS price to 50 gwei I was able to complete successful transactions. I paid for 3 transactions 7.5$ and I don't think Ethereum Network will immediately back to normal - right now is 22.600 pending transactions

Ethereum Pending Transactions Graph
https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
BBC News
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42237162
QZ.com
https://qz.com/1145833/cryptokitties-is-causing-ethereum-network-congestion/
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 05:53:00 PM
Yes most people had problems, I personally do not use etherdelta, you likely to make losses accidentally when you are using it.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
Here for a good time, not a long time.
December 07, 2017, 05:43:57 PM
everything is suffering, even transfers out of mew. not been able to do anything on enslisting or namebazaar either.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 05:28:42 PM
Anyone able to successfully use EtherDelta in the last day or so.  I know Crypto Kitties is clogging up the Ethereum blockchain but it's crazy that I can't even use EtherDelta.  I can't deposit ETH into my trading account; was hoping to pick up a few alt-coins during the bloodbath.
Pages:
Jump to: