Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 69. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hi guys, as requested the premine address will be made transparent

Premine Address: ATxUp7Jes26VSQ29g9XcrdKmcSu4TTfSmv

Dev i diddnt want to poop on your scam parade, but your ignoring all my inboxes and have not payed my bounty yet, i know for a fact your online because your replying to others.

and another thing, your premine address has been zero'd and sent to bittrex and sold off, dramatic exit eh?

guys i suggest you sell what remaining apex you have before this douche screws any more of us over.

zeroed output:

YOU ARE THE ONLY SCAMMER HERE!

LOOK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8394371
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Dev i diddnt want to poop on your scam parade, but your ignoring all my inboxes and have not payed my bounty yet, i know for a fact your online because your replying to others.

and another thing, your premine address has been zero'd and sent to bittrex and sold off, dramatic exit eh?

guys i suggest you sell what remaining apex you have before this douche screws any more of us over.

How much bounty are you owed and for what job?

Dev, how could you have spent the entire premine already when the updates so far have been simple ones?

And why would this bounty not be paid given you had a premine?

Hope there's a good reason here or else it looks like we may have another scammer on out hands.

Cheers!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Hmmm this coin could go places. Shocked

Only if the updates are legit and if there's something more than people expect. Otherwise we'll just get another small bounce like last time.  

The devs been releasing new features and updates one after another ands been delivering so been legit on what they say they would release.

Yeah, that's one good sign but so for the updates have been pretty trivial.

When is some good anon tech coming or something which would make new investors wanna buy this coin?  That would require quite a bit more skill and work and I'm not so sure this dev can deliver that but I am hoping for the best.

Cheers!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
nice try to fud or you just don't know what happening here over the past month .. the dev is active and yes he don't have any premine left, but still delivers major updates since then
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

zeroed output:

Activity: 168

Only if the updates are legit and if there's something more than people expect. Otherwise we'll just get another small bounce like last time.  

The devs been releasing new features and updates one after another ands been delivering so been legit on what they say they would release.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 135
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

When is the anon update coming?  If that's a legit update it should really help the price.

Cheers!
Activity: 546
I would want a block explorer with a rich list although I'll be on the bottom anyways.  Poker is cool, but a marketplace is cool too. 

Donation addresses is posted in the OP.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Good job on the wallet guys!

What's next?

How is the poker thing going?

How is the anon thingy going?

We need a roadmap guys...

edit: i.e. decide 4 easy features to add (1 week develompment with weekly releases i.e. better blockexplorer) and 1 bigger project to work on at the same time (i.e. poker or anon)  - put it on a roadmap!
If bounty donations needed for projects, set up donation adrdresses in BTC & APEX!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I agree to implement poker you would need some sort of anon encrypted send/receive function to protect player's identities. This could be incorporated into the poker feature and therefore would not be considered a separate anon feature that would turn off merchant to the coin.

I have to say I am impressed that the Apex team has stayed the course despite the stagnant price. Looking forward to great things.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
29th August - 1st sept.

Is that the next wallet update?

If that's all we're getting there won't be any boom.  Given the current sentiment this coin needs something really big to make it pop.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
This:

and this:

Please show your support for APEX by:

Tweeting to @CasheerApp 

Posting on their forum at:  http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61

Casheer is an all currency consumer to merchant payment platform, check out their website to learn more:  http://casheer.net/

This is the beginning of merchant acceptance of APEX.  Smiley

Equals BOOM!!!
Activity: 417
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 417
You guys forgot to change .exe icon for new logo,other changes look very good,like new design with icons and also bottom panel is fine.Good job.Now create poker and we done,i can start be addict to apex wallet ,buhahhaa.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
You can play poker with DOGE and BTC at ClunsForSeals, they even have a desktop client.

BUT, if APEX had an anon function where we could play without dealing with privacy issues, that might be a game changer.
Activity: 261
We are pleased to announce the release of wallet v2.1 today! For this update, we have moved the toolbar so that the pages fit better, and to make room for more features. The wallet will now also allow users to log into twitter, facebook, and webchat irc.

Windows v2.1 webkit update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/n5ko1rqntysa1vw/apexcoin-qt-2.1-update.zip
Windows v2.1 webkit full: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zbxdzq99g649qe/apexcoin-qt-2.1-full.zip

Please show your support for APEX by:

Tweeting to @CasheerApp 

Posting on their forum at:  http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=61

Casheer is an all currency consumer to merchant payment platform, check out their website to learn more:  http://casheer.net/

This is the beginning of merchant acceptance of APEX.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: