Pages:
Author

Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association - page 71. (Read 249953 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
The other option is for a 3rd party entity to set one up and we can include it in the wallet. That way if the service gets taken down, the coin can stay.
Activity: 280
If pokershibes managed to stay in business, and everybody plays for dogecoins... Probably there is a way around everything gambling related... I mean there are so many altcoin gambling/betting sites...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I like this idea.never done before so it's innovation.
but is it legal?
it would be a shame to put time and effort in it and at the end it turns out to be against the law

It'd be totally legal in the UK Cheesy But I know online gambling is a no no in USA. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We are looking into the technicalities of this as part of the dev team is based in the US. We do like the idea.

Great!! I wouldn't think there are any legal issues as we dont play for money directly, but apexcoin or "tokens" if u wish. Grin
But who knows, the law is strange!
but is it legal?
it would be a shame to put time and effort in it and at the end it turns out to be against the law

It'd be totally legal in the UK Cheesy But I know online gambling is a no no in USA. Correct me if I'm wrong.

We are looking into the technicalities of this as part of the dev team is based in the US. We do like the idea.
Activity: 682
but is it legal?

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Agreed. What is the next concrete development for this coin? Is anonymous completely out of the question? What is happening ***soon?***
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
but is it legal?

Activity: 280
Nice idea on the poker, maybe the fees generated for each hand can go into the Apex development fund to further support the Apex team, I played a lot on pokershibes.com and I know that during a 24hour period, it can generate some revenue,combine that with free2play tournaments and in game tournaments, most of the backbone is already out there...
Activity: 417
if that poker is possible to create,i want it right now! i promise i will play it all day long Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Almost everything has been done and copied by several coins. If you want to distinguish from other cryptocurrency, you gotta think out of the box.
For me that means searching for another audience then just miners, traders and the likes.
I think of all those gamers out there and the upcoming use of smartphones, tablets aso.
That's why I believe in two sleeping giants that need to be waken up. Cryptocurrency and augmented reality (see my signature).
Activity: 363
in wallet poker, great idea, whens it coming?
would much prefer losing some of my coins in a game rather than getting ripped off in scams lol Smiley
Activity: 363
in wallet poker, great idea, whens it coming?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That would be fun. I am terrible at poker and I can see my stash growing smaller already lol
Good idea though Smiley
Activity: 417

What's that - in-wallet betting and poker? That would be cool.  Definitely worth a spike in the price!

Yeah, just an idea I had. Play poker with apexcoin in wallet, would definetly create a demand for apex! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

What's that - in-wallet betting and poker? That would be cool.  Definitely worth a spike in the price!

Poker with APEXCOIN would be awesome...

If you look at polls set up by other devs the number 1 requested feature is still anon.  I agree it's just a marketing gimmick but if it's what people want and it's effective then why not give it to them.  Why give investors something they don't want and which won't move the price of their investment?

Lets say for arguments sake, we could implement anon into Bitcoin, do you think investors and the financial community that are investing would maintain the same interest now knowing the currency can be completely hidden and unregulated.
Cryptocurrency will one day (maybe 3-5 years) be a big part of the worlds economy and legitimate businesses will need traceability and accountability for every transaction.
I am sure the APEX Dev agrees that his intentions for this coin are to fit the requirements of trustworthy and legitimate businesses. I feel that APEX will become more than just a gimmick coin, I think APEX will become a brand and commodity with a strong value.
We are in the early days of crypto currency really, yes we have had years of Bitcoin but to really introduce them into the financial market and use them correctly is still in its absolute infancy. I feel, personally, that anonymity feature will eventually close doors to serious investment and therefore limit its potential.

Just my 2 cents..

We actually agree with both of you. Anon features may deter mass adoption in the long run, but in the short term it seems to move prices. There are already several laundering services that will act as a darksend of sorts, and for now we can work on getting APEX accepted on them. However, in a few weeks after we have released a few more wallet updates and have matured a little bit more, we can work on getting one up that caters primarily to APEX if the investors want. That way users can get the service from a trusted source, but it would not be part of the official coin so should not scare away legitimate businesses. Best of both worlds. We are after the end game here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

If you look at polls set up by other devs the number 1 requested feature is still anon.  I agree it's just a marketing gimmick but if it's what people want and it's effective then why not give it to them.  Why give investors something they don't want and which won't move the price of their investment?

Agreed. There was once a APEX poll that ANON scored pretty high on. I'll see if I can find it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Buy the cheap coins, it's obvious it's Coinrocket and Statobitz trying to bring the market down which is another stupid move of theirs.  The devs been delivering updates after update and services after services so kudos to the devs for putting in the work and making things happen.  APEX is here to stay.

I agree anon is not the way to go for mass adoption by investors and financial institutions otherwise it would be a black market service and you know how much businesses like to be considered doing illegal stuff because they really want the gov all up in their business.  That's why you see coins that are going for mass adoption do not go anon whereas non mass adoption coins go anon like dark. 
Pages:
Jump to: