Pages:
Author

Topic: Apologize to Heisenberg63 - page 2. (Read 320 times)

copper member
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
April 19, 2022, 07:09:37 PM
* Reserved *

Flag created: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=2950

*Topic edited: After triple calculating everything its actually 4170$ (Not 6050$ or8000$)
** Excuse me for the mistakes but i am upset and i have calculated the whole TX amount instead only the payments to his wallet)

*** His claims are that he gave me legit cards from legit source. And if that was the case, staking balance on amazon should never be issue if the source and cards are legit. Same as you stake legit things anywhere (bank or anywhere).
Did the cards work by the time he gave them to me? Yes
Did they locked my account because of his cards? Yes
For sure they are not legit cards by legit source. Otherwise my account won't be locked.
He also trying to blame me as buyer i should be familiar that i should not stack Amazon balance (WTF?).
My only part as buyer is paying to receive something legit.

How could you prove that they closed your account because of my ONLY cards while you might have bought other cards from other sellers?
copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 8
April 19, 2022, 07:06:55 PM
Considering you sent me a PM I will respond here.  Not sure why your PM even got through because I don't accept PM's from newbies. I am not removing any feedback based on your report since Heisenberg63 has had a stellar record for years with me and many others.  That is NOT TO SAY it didn't happen butthere is a lot more to it.

Anyway, based on your story:
 Did you try contacting Amazon?  If your account is legit and is aged (either one or both of those things which I am betting it is not) they will shut down your account after you add THOUSANDS of $$$ in gift card within a short period of time as you said you did. $8000? (I don't believe for a second he sold you $8000 in cards) is totally insane to dump into an account new or old in a short time. That didn't (or doesn't) mean the cards are bad it means the person doing that dumb move had very little common sense.  My Amazon account is 22 years old and was shut down once about a year ago after adding 4 gift cards  but after first chatting then calling them they opened it again and apologized. I highly doubt you have done that.

That being said, anything is possible but at this time I'm going with cockpit (user) error. Just you PM'ing me saying he is a scammer doesn't do it for me AT THIS TIME.

My account is 8+ years old, under my name my address and everything.
I have used it personally till the time i start buying cards from him.
I emailed amazon and i got this answer: https://imgur.com/a/JVqzsmc
My account will remain locked and it got in that situation just because i used those cards.
I did mistake typing 8k in first place, because my hands were shaking (which is normal) for losing that kind of money
copper member
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
April 19, 2022, 07:04:13 PM
First of all do not call me a scammer, I never scammed you or anybody else on bitcointalk and everyone who dealt with me can vouch for me.

I sold the working cards to him and I did not know that you are keeping them in his account. I did not sell $8k of cards to him of course because Amazon DE is not my main cards so I guess I only have sold $3k - $4k only (I am going to check my records for that) and he kept asking for cards and I have delivered them to him as I thought he knows how to deal with amazon and of course no one will sit with this huge amount of cards in his account.

Obviously he bought other cards from other guys which may or may not have sent him any card that could did this issue but he keeps saying that I sold him this much of cards and only me and without any proof of this.

The OP does not even want to talk to the customer service again after I will get the receipts for him and he so lazy to do that but he can post a detailed report against me which does not make any sense but just he wants to ruin my business.

The source of the cards is legit and I have been selling these cards for a very long time, I did not get any issue like that because of my cards and always it was amazon detecting the unusual activity because redeeming too many cards in a short period means it will trigger their bots and of course these cards were obtained from many people who pays with them as some account upgrades and payment as subscription on some website so amazon will detect it when he redeemed too many cards at once and even he did not tell me that he is keeping these cards in his account without using them then he moved to some more cards for another order.

Again I am not a scammer and I told him that I can work with him to try to get his account back but he decided just to report me and I still can try to help him if he wants to cooperate instead of calling me a scammer.

legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
April 19, 2022, 07:04:02 PM
Considering you sent me a PM I will respond here.  Not sure why your PM even got through because I don't accept PM's from newbies. I am not removing any feedback based on your report since Heisenberg63 has had a stellar record for years with me and many others.  That is NOT TO SAY it didn't happen butthere is a lot more to it.

Anyway, based on your story:
 Did you try contacting Amazon?  If your account is legit and is aged (either one or both of those things which I am betting it is not) they will shut down your account after you add THOUSANDS of $$$ in gift card within a short period of time as you said you did. $8000? (I don't believe for a second he sold you $8000 in cards) is totally insane to dump into an account new or old in a short time. That didn't (or doesn't) mean the cards are bad it means the person doing that dumb move had very little common sense.  My Amazon account is 22 years old and was shut down once about a year ago after adding 4 gift cards  but after first chatting then calling them they opened it again and apologized. I highly doubt you have done that.

That being said, anything is possible but at this time I'm going with cockpit (user) error. Just you PM'ing me saying he is a scammer doesn't do it for me AT THIS TIME.

copper member
Activity: 64
Merit: 8
April 19, 2022, 06:11:02 PM
Recently i have open a scam report against Heisenberg63 because my account got locked after using his Amazon giftcards.
It was my first time having that bad experience and i put all the blame on him.
Seems like i was not right in most of the cases after he passed me some reviews to read about that kind of situations.
With his help and a lot of help from MiLkz i finally got my account unlocked after having long call with Amazon.
All my balance is there and nothing is missing, which leads me to the fact that my claims against Heisenberg63 was not accurate.
I wish to publicly apologize!
Pages:
Jump to: