Pages:
Author

Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin - page 5. (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 127
October 13, 2017, 09:56:21 AM
The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

I don't feel the way you feel bro because I started getting into bitcoin late but my philosophy of life is in this respect is that, it is never too late to join. Remember there are other skeptics out there that are in our shoes back then. Ride on...

I wasn't able to trust bitcoin because when I learned about it I thought it was a scam. During that year there was a lot of investment scam that was happening in our country. So, I doubted bitcoin because I was wondering how can you earn money through internet investment. Well, it was a mistake and lesson learned.  Grin

Mostly here, people thought that bitcoin is a scam. But reading all through out the forum, potential of it really been great specially upcoming project from different developers. This ride on will take until the end of the year I think. Hope you have HODL in it cause I have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 08:20:26 AM
Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

It is a big regrett for us who dont believe to the potential of bitcoin in its recent time. If we believe bitcoin in the first place then we will become millionaire now and even billionaire.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 07:11:54 AM
I like bitcoin very much because it has done a lot for me i can pay my family with it we have food on the table my son does not have to go to work everyday instead of school i think i should be very happy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
October 13, 2017, 03:02:25 AM
It is foolish to regret that missed some opportunity in the past. It is always a chance to make conclusions and not to make mistakes in the future. Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to join the community at any time. Price for it is growing. I hope that this trend will continue for a very long time. The main thing that the bitcoin community had not broken the contradictions within.
Yes some of the people missed the bitcoin chance to earn more and to invest in the bitcoin. They spend the money and they did not hold the bitcoin for the high profit. The regular income is the 2nd thing but the first thing is the bitcoin and the increasing price of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is being appreciated by a lot of the people of the high price and the smart income.

I sometimes get tempted myself to sell my bitcoin and cash it out so that I may spend it on useless material stuff but then whenever I see how the price increases each day, I'd have the motivation to hold it. Despite experiencing frequent fluctuations, I believe that the price will still continue to increase and upon observation of price charts it may be seen that the trend is upward. I remind myself that if I hold it today, its value will increase in the coming years. The appreciation of bitcoin truly is amazing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 12, 2017, 11:31:03 PM

Shocked

Who will not want to go with this bull. Just look around you and the prices are making the grill really hot. This is party time for sure and I'm sure many users might have bottled the prices into their empty champagne bottles. Lols.

This is really good to see the bitcoin going up so high and it was speculated already that it will cross the 5K prices for sure. I am even sure that by the end of 2017 it would be more than 6-7K because the popularity is increasing and with each milestone the popularity doubles for the bitcoin. So just stay tune for this bull to get more angry.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 01:54:37 PM
Bitcoin totally change my personal point of view, At first i start with curiosity, never thought in my mind that it will gradually change our way of living, I belong from the simplest form of living and look what i am now. I can afford to buy my needs and travel wherever i want. Its Amazing Smiley

It is good for you then as it is for me, back when I just started Bitcoin I was too innocent and know nothing about its potential as a digital online currency but when I discover different kind of task and website that accepts Bitcoin as a payment in exchange of my work I am so happy and grateful, I am riding Bitcoin till it is existing because I do believe that the price of it will continue as the supply of it is limited.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 12:41:50 PM
But how the November fork will turn out is uncertain right now. But the upcoming one this month will should cause more of an appreciation in value for btc. Just before the fork, it might be advisable to exchange the other currencies you have for BTC to prepare for the increase. Hopefully, the price will increase like after the fork in August. Its struggling for 5k now and before the fork, there might be a dip but give it some time to stabilize and can maybe even break the 6k barrier by year end.
Activity: 308
October 12, 2017, 10:16:32 AM
I am among the many people who ride bitcoin, and I have invested in savings in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
October 12, 2017, 07:55:25 AM
If you want to make money from bitcoin one of the best methods is to join an exchange and trade bitcoin, The bullish wave is almost over now and the prices are on a steady and slow rise. One can still get into the market and buy some bitcoins just for trading. I suggest people to join early and hold it then slowly sell bitcoin to gather profits.
Everyone I paying tribute to bitcoin and appreciating bitcoin just because it had changed their life and it is the most valuable and profitable coin of every time and bitcoin is the most versatile and it bless everyone neutrally and allows everyone to raise his standard within no time and these are a;; the blessing of the bitcoin as investors will keep investing it will keep blessing.

I admit that before when i first learned about bitcoin i didn't believe with it and didn't even bother to give time to read the whole story and just ignore investing it, although i always seen it being advertised and lots of propagandas have been launched, but now i changed my point of view into something related here in crypto.
Activity: 350
October 11, 2017, 08:16:56 PM
Bitcoin totally change my personal point of view, At first i start with curiosity, never thought in my mind that it will gradually change our way of living, I belong from the simplest form of living and look what i am now. I can afford to buy my needs and travel wherever i want. Its Amazing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
October 11, 2017, 07:41:47 PM
Shocked
No one knows when the ride will end just go on the flow and earn as much as you can bitcoin is becoming more implemented in all over the world lets say there are some countries that bitcoin banned but there always one counrty or more countries who kept supporting it.
Activity: 774
October 11, 2017, 07:40:00 PM
In my first encounter i thought it was just a scam, but as the time goes by it creates a massive noise in the media. All around the world used to express their gratitude of helping lift up their livelihood. Its the right time to state bitcoin  is real, and evidently working to those who believed. Regrets from the past, Now i learn.
Bitcoin has become leading popularity nationwide instead of regretting from the past let us look forward and beleive on bitcoin. So I always appreciate on bitcoin because of its opportunity to help each one of us. Imagine we can earn income online by doing an effort, following the rules here in forum in joining the campaign. I must say its a wow Im really thankful in bitcoin.
Activity: 336
October 11, 2017, 07:10:49 PM
In my first encounter i thought it was just a scam, but as the time goes by it creates a massive noise in the media. All around the world used to express their gratitude of helping lift up their livelihood. Its the right time to state bitcoin  is real, and evidently working to those who believed. Regrets from the past, Now i learn.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 07:00:27 PM
bitcoin Talk is great! It helps a lot of people speacially those who are in need of money. This bitcoin hepls not just the people, community but also the world economics. It gives opportunity to those who loses chances in the government and private employment. It is the best! i never expect to be part of this. I hope the value of the bicoin will continue increases so that more people will be rich.
Bitcoin is appreciable because lots of people have earned a very huge profit due to investment in bitcoin. The investors of 2009 are now billionaires. It is all due to the high speedy growth rate of bitcoin. Even those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before they are also now millionaire.  I really appreciate bitcoin because I myself have earned a lot of money, which I think no other business of the world can give. I have invested some time ago and now I have earned handsome money with bitcoin, and still there are so many other opportunities if you even invest money in bitcoin right now and can get a decent amount of profit in a short time.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
October 11, 2017, 06:32:12 AM
It is foolish to regret that missed some opportunity in the past. It is always a chance to make conclusions and not to make mistakes in the future. Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to join the community at any time. Price for it is growing. I hope that this trend will continue for a very long time. The main thing that the bitcoin community had not broken the contradictions within.
Joining the bitcoin community brings the good day for any investor and those who are attached to it for more than 2 years are getting the blessing of bitcoin on everyday basis bitcoin has developed itself so valuable nobody is going to deny its importance and investing at good time is the matter of everything so invest at low so that you can achieve your desired result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 10, 2017, 06:43:39 PM
2 Years ago, I know What Is Bitcoin But Don't Know How To Earn From it.
And I Really Doubt Anything From Internet, Because In my Mind, I always Conclude That There Are Scammers in the Internet.

While, I was Searching For The Best Way To Earn Money.
 I Saw Post On Social Media That People are getting Rich Through Bitcoin.
I Was Not Able To Earn On The First Place I Trust Bitcoin, But Now I really Appreciate it,
 Why, Because It Gives me The Chance
To Invest While We Bitcoiners are Waiting For The Surge of Price of bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 05:45:48 PM
It has been one of the fastest growing investments in the last 6 months. This appreciation is good but maybe a slight market correction may happen soon. Regardless, over time , btc will continue to appreciate in value, so for now, I'd say its an excellent investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 03:33:09 PM
Joining the bitcoin community brings the good day for any investor and those who are attached to it for more than 2 years are getting the blessing of bitcoin on everyday basis bitcoin has developed itself so valuable nobody is going to deny its importance and investing at good time is the matter of everything so invest at low so that you can achieve your desired result.

Yeah, I have seen many people complaining that Bitcoin has reached its potential and cannot grow any longer. But if someone noticed that he could have made $500 in a day if he invested in Bitcoin yesterday.
Any investment paying $500 return in a day on $4300 principal isn't possible anywhere else. Bitcoin has changed the definition of investment and returns.
Bitcoin history reveals that at any point there are people predicted that it is the highest value of bitcoin and it will not grow more and every time bitcoin has proved himself unpredictable by his continuous increase in value. Bitcoin has proved being a currency himself beneficial for the entire world’s people but narrow minded people are preaching against bitcoin still instead of appreciating bitcoin. Matures, educated and sensible are appreciating by joining on daily basis as per the right that bitcoin has. People should be realized the facts and reality of bitcoin existence and must modify their goals for a challengeable future. Vogue should not be ignored being a need.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
October 10, 2017, 02:14:10 PM
If you want to make money from bitcoin one of the best methods is to join an exchange and trade bitcoin, The bullish wave is almost over now and the prices are on a steady and slow rise. One can still get into the market and buy some bitcoins just for trading. I suggest people to join early and hold it then slowly sell bitcoin to gather profits.
I doubt that your advice will have a positive effect for beginners. Most people come in the bitcoin community because they can not earn enough Fiat to buy the minimum necessary for life. You offer them to buy bitcoins for $ 5,000? Lol. In many countries, this is the amount that people can not earn even one year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 10, 2017, 02:01:45 PM
Yes some of the people missed the bitcoin chance to earn more and to invest in the bitcoin. They spend the money and they did not hold the bitcoin for the high profit. The regular income is the 2nd thing but the first thing is the bitcoin and the increasing price of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is being appreciated by a lot of the people of the high price and the smart income.
Pages:
Jump to: