Pages:
Author

Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2863 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
October 05, 2017, 07:25:13 PM
too much bandwagon riding on bitcoin nowadays and that is natural because of its prices going up again and again for few years now, one of the regretful decision i had is ignoring bitcoin way back 2015 where everyone is doubting it, if i just kept at least few bitcoins at that time surely im a millionaire in my country right now, but well i should looking forward to hold bitcoin right now since it is on still a development stage, we can clearly see a clean 1btc to $10k in a few years or even months!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
October 05, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked

Even I am also bullish about bitcoin and that is the reason why I most save all my bitcoin what I earn from different activities. I truly believe that bitcoin has a lot of potential left and can become a real game changer for us in future. I started when the bitcoin price was standing at 450 USD only so I have a genuine reason for being bullish about  bitcoin. However, those who have started at the peak price like 4600-4800 USD level, they have a reason for not being bullish. However, think bitcoin for longer term to get assured profit.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 06:57:18 PM
Shocked
Well, Its been a ride so far - no point in jumping off now. Lets keep going, we have only started this journey. There are only a minority of people who are even aware of crypto yet, let alone using it. We need to keep going until our mission of getting everyone on board is complete. Then I will be happy.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2017, 06:53:54 PM
Yes i do appreciate my bitcoins, they are one of the most valuable things that i have on my life, and i am really happy that i invested on bitcoins when i had the opportunity to do so.
So i am so confident with this investment, and i am happy to be one more bitcoin holder, because now all my entire life is involved in bitcoin, and all that concerns about cryptocurrencies.

Lol, appreciation here means increase in price.  We all do appreciate our Bitcoin but sometimes I guess you need to read wha OP message is relaying. 

I think I am also riding the wave,  It does not hurt when you ride the trend and earn a huge money from it Smiley Who does not like that?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 05, 2017, 06:08:23 PM
Yes i do appreciate my bitcoins, they are one of the most valuable things that i have on my life, and i am really happy that i invested on bitcoins when i had the opportunity to do so.
So i am so confident with this investment, and i am happy to be one more bitcoin holder, because now all my entire life is involved in bitcoin, and all that concerns about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 686
October 05, 2017, 06:06:10 PM
Shocked
We are all up no a nice ride. But of course there will be major bumps on the way. For me personally any time we see a major dip, like testing support levels on 3600, 3200 or even lower it´s not a disaster, it´s a buying signal. Even more important if we are playing on tight budgets, we must try to get in the dips and don´t worry to much.
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
October 05, 2017, 05:54:30 PM
Shocked
To be honest, I do not regret that I did not even know about crypto-currencies before and could not invest in bitcoin, the pomoime is different now, but everything is also relatively good and the price is high. Even a little investment is worth, in the future I hope this capital will be more significant.
First of all no one has born with bitcoin knowledge. I was also unaware of the cryto things. I started working in bitcoin and it has always improved ones life and specially mine. If there is something that can remove poverty with  up help then what is ad in it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 03:14:03 PM
Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

Why didn't you support it, if I might ask? I always thought it was cool but never expected te price to become this high. If so, I would also have invested to become a millionaire. Oh well, lesson learned. Tongue

Who would have thought bitcoin would come this far. Maybe nobody is expecting that bitcoin would really achieve this high price that is why many ofbus are regreting the fact that we did not recognize bitcoin before. And you're right it is all lesson learned. Smiley Have confidence with bitcoin. It will bring us far and the future is bright in bitcoin.
Distant and bright future with bitcoin is not yet defined. I see that now bitcoin has become a pump which pumps dollars. What's next? Thus paper money hyping inflation. Bitcoin absolutely does not participate in the development of the economy. This is a bad signal. Without creating jobs and added value of any currency is doomed to failure.

I really appreciated the bitcoin it will help with my life and get more income and more information about the business process and development bitcoin is price is price change day by day so it can make more press and profited. Bitcoin is changing my life I will get more information about the bitcoin process and usage. Bitcoin is the most power full in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
October 04, 2017, 05:43:19 AM
Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

Why didn't you support it, if I might ask? I always thought it was cool but never expected te price to become this high. If so, I would also have invested to become a millionaire. Oh well, lesson learned. Tongue

Who would have thought bitcoin would come this far. Maybe nobody is expecting that bitcoin would really achieve this high price that is why many ofbus are regreting the fact that we did not recognize bitcoin before. And you're right it is all lesson learned. Smiley Have confidence with bitcoin. It will bring us far and the future is bright in bitcoin.
Distant and bright future with bitcoin is not yet defined. I see that now bitcoin has become a pump which pumps dollars. What's next? Thus paper money hyping inflation. Bitcoin absolutely does not participate in the development of the economy. This is a bad signal. Without creating jobs and added value of any currency is doomed to failure.
Activity: 292
October 04, 2017, 05:29:16 AM
Shocked

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 04, 2017, 05:09:53 AM
When i saw some continuous green candlesticks in the chart, i ride on it because i know that the price of bitcoin will continue to go up because a bull run is a very attractive scenario in bitcoin and it will get more and more people that are hopping in bitcoin because of that. People are more attractive to hype so even the price of bitcoin is already pumping, i will still ride it because i know that i can make profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
October 04, 2017, 02:41:37 AM

Bitcoin is very good investment and an instrument of share market very closely designed to earn only profits. With the time big investors are coming into the play and trying to achieve what was not possible earlier with such huge investments. Now a days the more you invest into bitcoin the biggest rewards it gives you back.

This bill is having many thorns which can lift up huge loads and kill the rest of the market that we call as altcoins market. Even bitcoin has shaken the basis of forex market which tells us how serious bitcoin is in terms of investment. The faster we invest in it the better it is for us to gain the profits later on. I'm sure bitcoin will be the last option for me if somebody ask what do you want that should disappear from your life.

When I know bitcoin, I was not expected that bitcoin able reach current value but bitcoin still consider as risky investation but for some people may a great contribution for bitcoin as their appreciation over this time.

Digital era getting advance so people also look something unique and better than fiat
Activity: 476
October 04, 2017, 02:03:00 AM
The appreciation of bitcoin can be attributable to the interaction of these three components. Add to this straight speculative frenzy, visible in all bubbles, and you have the history of bitcoin so far.

It should be noted that the market manipulation noted above is a vulnerability not of the technology, or of bitcoin as a specific currency, but the need for a centralised exchange. In bitcoin terms, this reliance of centralisation is anathema as it requires trust. Bitcoin 2.0 is already being worked on to remove this need.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 01:55:16 AM
There is a lack of liquidity. As the price moved above the level where it was profitable to mine bitcoins, prospectors moved from creating new bitcoins to buying existing ones. This simultaneously push up the price and reduced the overall liquidity. The effect was an acceleration of the price once this hardware mining threshold was breached. So in summary, the appreciation of bitcoin can be attributable to the interaction of these three components. Add to this straight speculative frenzy, visible in all bubbles, and you have the history of bitcoin so far.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 04, 2017, 01:24:43 AM
Shocked

It's always good to keep on riding because I think will take you far in the future if you start earning it as early as now. A lot of people were able to change their life because of bitcoin, so I think if you will keep on earning bitcoin you can be rich in the future.
Yes bitcoin can really make us rich someday if we continue using it and keeping every bitcoin that we can get from signature campaign. I also keep on riding in bitcoin because I trust on it that it can make my future more better. Ill keep investing here because the price of it was continue increasing and that is good because it can help me for my financial need and for the preparation in the future.
Activity: 632
October 04, 2017, 01:19:39 AM
Shocked
To be honest, I do not regret that I did not even know about crypto-currencies before and could not invest in bitcoin, the pomoime is different now, but everything is also relatively good and the price is high. Even a little investment is worth, in the future I hope this capital will be more significant.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 01:16:06 AM

Bitcoin is very good investment and an instrument of share market very closely designed to earn only profits. With the time big investors are coming into the play and trying to achieve what was not possible earlier with such huge investments. Now a days the more you invest into bitcoin the biggest rewards it gives you back.

This bill is having many thorns which can lift up huge loads and kill the rest of the market that we call as altcoins market. Even bitcoin has shaken the basis of forex market which tells us how serious bitcoin is in terms of investment. The faster we invest in it the better it is for us to gain the profits later on. I'm sure bitcoin will be the last option for me if somebody ask what do you want that should disappear from your life.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 03, 2017, 05:08:39 PM
Well, since the day I know bitcoin I always on the ride with it and I will keep on. Because I have faith that bitcoin someday will gonna be a fine currency in the web and it really has potential that this coin will be the one to dominate the future of online currency since it is decentralized and no one controls it. Right now I am more on collecting or holding this coin and reserved it for future purpose.
Before bitcoin was not that expensive appreciation is nowhere. But now with the price of bitcoin that may reach into $5000 anytime more of us holding into bitcoin. Ofcourse with the profit may achieve so holding and riding with bitcoin is the best decision.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
October 03, 2017, 04:38:45 PM
Well, since the day I know bitcoin I always on the ride with it and I will keep on. Because I have faith that bitcoin someday will gonna be a fine currency in the web and it really has potential that this coin will be the one to dominate the future of online currency since it is decentralized and no one controls it. Right now I am more on collecting or holding this coin and reserved it for future purpose.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
October 03, 2017, 04:37:52 PM
I'm not sure this is what you mean with your thread (it probably isn't but this is just my interpretation) but I feel like a lot of people just don't appreciate bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole. Nowadays everyone is so concerned about ways to make more money, ico's to look out for etc. But in essence we're forgetting how truly amazing bitcoin, and more importantly the blockchain technology, is.

We can discuss the advantages of blockchain tecnology till tomorrow.. Problem is how people wanna to use it: Someone thoughts that this is a form of washing dirty money as laundery,others say this is bubble which gonna to explode in future.
Pages:
Jump to: