Pages:
Author

Topic: April will be around 5000 - and then further down - page 2. (Read 1094 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
5k soon hold your pants.

LOL. No, I do not think so. I mean not holding your pants surely. I believe that Bitcoin's price will be running around 8-9 thousand marks for 1 month.

Well your scenario is more likely to happen than a 5k plunge. I don't know where that came from but if we didn't hit that low during the major correction first quarter of the year, then probably its not going to happen
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

December on average was around 15.000$ for BTC
Peak was in December where BTC was at 20000$
January was on average around 12.500$
February was around 10.000$
March was around 7.500$

It is not difficult at all to see where this is going......

I'm not sure with this one but at this moment,the market value of Bitcoin is at 8000 usd. The market is playing ups and downs due to its natural market volatility. In fact, the market value is really hard to predict and also,is hard to make speculations due to the natural volatility in the market.expectations and result might not meet each other and will just go separate ways .
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
OK some manipulators saved hodlers ass and made this up move will be interesting when they will dump it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
seem you are false dude, bitcoin is recovering slowly
Activity: 518
5k soon hold your pants.

LOL. No, I do not think so. I mean not holding your pants surely. I believe that Bitcoin's price will be running around 8-9 thousand marks for 1 month.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

March was around 7.500$

There has been pretty positive movement of bitcoin many has been the same on your thought that bitcoin is falling and it is falling hard to 3k. But they guess wrong. Starting the month of April it has shown a significant recovery and is now playing at 7800k to 8k. I have a strong belief that the price will continue to rise possibly it can reach 10k by the end of this month.

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

March was around 7.500$

This is the result when youre thinking aboutt price of bitcoin is  in advance mode.  Do you think bitcoin price will fall at 5000$ this month?  Just wait and watch how bitcoin will pump this weekend.
This is the time for market to pump and the April is famous for being the month of regrowth and revival. So the prices of the crypto will also start recovering by the end of April. I am seriously amazed at those who still believe that the dump is going to continue even in April.

We all have suffered a lot in dump and now everyone is anxiously waiting for their respective coins to be present in the greener area of the graph.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

March was around 7.500$

this thought is too simple i think. because of the fact that although it is a little difficult to see the growth of prices in this month but that does not mean the price will fall and your prediction we can actually receive but not to be a reference for us all. I think that the end of April will be a good potential because of the emergence of good news surrounding crypto.

Exactly. That line of thought is way too simple.

Could have made the exact same argument but implying a continued crazy price surge (as many people were - and just as wrong as the above logic) in December:
September was about $4000, October was around $5k-6k, November was $7k - 10k, December up to $19k, it is not difficult at all to see where this is going...

if the bitcoin price movement matches what he / she frogs. surely many people will be successful with bitcoinya. and maybe everyone has had a very precise prediction. but it's not like the one in op
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

March was around 7.500$

This is the result when youre thinking aboutt price of bitcoin is  in advance mode.  Do you think bitcoin price will fall at 5000$ this month?  Just wait and watch how bitcoin will pump this weekend.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

March was around 7.500$

this thought is too simple i think. because of the fact that although it is a little difficult to see the growth of prices in this month but that does not mean the price will fall and your prediction we can actually receive but not to be a reference for us all. I think that the end of April will be a good potential because of the emergence of good news surrounding crypto.

Exactly. That line of thought is way too simple.

Could have made the exact same argument but implying a continued crazy price surge (as many people were - and just as wrong as the above logic) in December:
September was about $4000, October was around $5k-6k, November was $7k - 10k, December up to $19k, it is not difficult at all to see where this is going...

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
So you mean it will go lower and lower every months base on what happened in the previous months? How about we've reached $8k today from less than $7k. Predicting isn't as simple as that. Everything could happen, could change like the recent rise, that one was quick with no indication. Let's see if your words will happen, we're still in the second week of the month.
I agree with you, he just based his statement in the prices he observed every month I think he lose hope that btc will going to recover as time passes. The prices are too volatile but I dont think it will drop to $5k and go lower from that. Currently the price of btc increase again, who knows this might be the start for the market to bounce back.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

March was around 7.500$

You have mentioned that the price is really volatile. I think there is something missing in your post. I can see that you have recorded the price of bitcoin during the months where these prices arise. I think what I am expecting to see is your conclusion on the data you have observed. If you try to make speculations, I believe you have conclusions as well. Please share it to the others so the newbies may be directed.
Activity: 812

March was around 7.500$

I think its normal if we see this kind of price because we start to bottom so as of now the price is stable and not under the $5000 we still lucky that the price is not in dip.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253

March was around 7.500$

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
So you mean it will go lower and lower every months base on what happened in the previous months? How about we've reached $8k today from less than $7k. Predicting isn't as simple as that. Everything could happen, could change like the recent rise, that one was quick with no indication. Let's see if your words will happen, we're still in the second week of the month.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Honestly i was hoping (though thought it was unlikely) it was going to dip to $5000 because if it got that low I was gonna start buying again (stopped buying at $7000 back in November). But looking at the charts the past couple weeks and then the big pump overnight it seems the 6000 and 7000 range is the bottom. Looks like Bitcoin is holding strong there and building up momentum to start going back up soon, with that pump to $8000 possibly being the first warning shot that the bear market is over.
will be very interesting to see on the current situation crypto-currency market. seems really will be a specific growth of the price of bitcoin in the near future, but I worried that it is not provoked mass sale bitcoin.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 813
Honestly i was hoping (though thought it was unlikely) it was going to dip to $5000 because if it got that low I was gonna start buying again (stopped buying at $7000 back in November). But looking at the charts the past couple weeks and then the big pump overnight it seems the 6000 and 7000 range is the bottom. Looks like Bitcoin is holding strong there and building up momentum to start going back up soon, with that pump to $8000 possibly being the first warning shot that the bear market is over.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's anyones guess what could happen, my personal opinion is that it will bounce back in typical Bitcoin fashion... bounce back with a vengance, probably to new record highs. Off course, just my opinion... anything is possible.
We are all just guesting here we dont know what will happen in the future we dont consider that there are new company who is rising in the name of crypto currency, we still have chance to success good luck to all bitcoiners.

Right. Look at it now, the price pumped 700-800 dollars pretty quickly after beig stagnant for a few days. Who knows if it will hit 5k again. As long as you know what ypu're doing and you trust your investment, it really doesn't matter
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
It's anyones guess what could happen, my personal opinion is that it will bounce back in typical Bitcoin fashion... bounce back with a vengance, probably to new record highs. Off course, just my opinion... anything is possible.
We are all just guesting here we dont know what will happen in the future we dont consider that there are new company who is rising in the name of crypto currency, we still have chance to success good luck to all bitcoiners.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
I don't think we would go beyond  $5,000 except the mtgox trustee sell in huge number they holding! The supplies is drying up as those that buy in December, January, February and have refused to sell because their are expecting the price to recover and if possible make profit from their purchase.
Im stands into bitcoin can slowly recover this time but as the usual happen the unstable market is always here. Yes I think more needed to buy some bitcoin. More are actually expecting the price to recover however, it will not going further to $5k.
of course a very pleasant situation on the market, that Bitcoin does not fall below 6000 dollars. I watched that it reaches the mark of 7000 dollars, but something keeps it and does not let it go higher. I hope that this growth trend will continue and we will soon see a good flight.

Last couple of Months has been really a tough time for the investors and those who are dependent on bitcoin as their source of income but if we look at the roadmap and graph of bitcoin value variation it can give us hope that after every dump and dark period it's a huge pump that awaits.
Pages:
Jump to: