Pages:
Author

Topic: April will be around 5000 - and then further down - page 8. (Read 1094 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 109
It's anyones guess what could happen, my personal opinion is that it will bounce back in typical Bitcoin fashion... bounce back with a vengance, probably to new record highs. Off course, just my opinion... anything is possible.

Reality is that Bitcoin has never bounced back with a vengeance as you say after the bubble burst in December.

Reality is that every bounce is smaller. Every time we see a rebound the new top is lower than the previous top, and every dip is deeper.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Looking at it critically, crypto prices will still drop for a while before moving towards the upside though I'm not very sure it'll reach that 5000 dollar mark it'll definitely get  very close. I'm waiting for more bad news so I can buy more.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Im really not sure in terms of future values if BTC will bounce back to its once highs or if its seen its day, My XRP has been plummeting like a rock
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.
It's anyones guess what could happen, my personal opinion is that it will bounce back in typical Bitcoin fashion... bounce back with a vengance, probably to new record highs. Off course, just my opinion... anything is possible.
I do not think so, prices are so low and April bitcoin will increase more, continue to fall is difficult, see the upcoming market

See the upcoming market??? We are now close to 6000....... But to the blind everything looks like gold.....
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
I do not think so, prices are so low and April bitcoin will increase more, continue to fall is difficult, see the upcoming market
If you look at the total developments - and not at the wild volatility from day to day:

December on average was around 15.000$ for BTC
Peak was in December where BTC was at 20000$
January was on average around 12.500$
February was around 10.000$
March was around 7.500$

It is not difficult at all to see where this is going......

Pages:
Jump to: